+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
I agree. I will wait and see. I received an email this morning from the director that he's on vacation but has assigned his assistant and secretary to assist me. I will update as soon as I know more.

My file expires in 4 weeks so I am on a tight timeline.
okay, great. I hope everything works out.
What did you mean, your file expires in 4 weeks?

Reactions: orichy

gops

Oct 4, 2015
Hi, i have questions for candidates who got comparable or somewhat comparable in alberta. are they giving bridging course just for RN? i applied for both but still have some confusion. i thought they are giving bridging course for both so applied for CNO licence but i am still in alberta.

orichy

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/13
AOR Received.
27/11/13
okay, great. I hope everything works out.
What did you mean, your file expires in 4 weeks?
Thank you RN_001. What I mean is, the one year date since my file was opened is a few weeks away and by their policy a file remains active for one year from application. The NNAS has already sent me a reminder email. If all required documents are not submitted before the date then my file will be closed and I will be required to pay to reopen. If however the report is not issued before the anniversary date of application then your file remains open once documents were received before the date.

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
so will they will ask me for a job description anytime now even though I haven't finish my Jurisprudence exam?
Yes, exactly. You can actually save jurisprudence until the very end if you'd like. Although most people choose to do it at some point during the processing of the rest of the items to prevent being held up at the end if you meet all other requirements.

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Thank you RN_001. What I mean is, the one year date since my file was opened is a few weeks away and by their policy a file remains active for one year from application. The NNAS has already sent me a reminder email. If all required documents are not submitted before the date then my file will be closed and I will be required to pay to reopen. If however the report is not issued before the anniversary date of application then your file remains open once documents were received before the date.
If I were you I would ask to speak to a manager at NNAS and confirm that even though you have been actively seeking out the documents and communicating with NNAS, your file would expire in four weeks. Due to circumstances beyond your control (school not releasing documents) you require extra time to submit the documents however your file is far from inactive, since you have been communicating with NNAS and working on the file. I would hope that the 1 year rule is to ensure that those who have abandoned their application but not notified NNAS are no longer in the que. Once you get their word, ask for their name and title, and write down the date, so that you have it in writing.
Speaking to a manager makes a big difference at NNAS.

Reactions: orichy

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
Where to start for Jurisprudence Exam preparation?

cf2017

Apr 16, 2017
Yes, exactly. You can actually save jurisprudence until the very end if you'd like. Although most people choose to do it at some point during the processing of the rest of the items to prevent being held up at the end if you meet all other requirements.
Great! thank you so much RN_0001!!!

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
so will they will ask me for a job description anytime now even though I haven't finish my Jurisprudence exam?
In my case they have not asked for Jurisprudence exam for JD review & nothing is pending as confirmed by CNO. However, You would be required to give exam later before granting license.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
I would NOT do as canada11 suggested. I agree NNAS is ridiculous and a waste of money when we all know we will be non-comparable. But, If you get caught creating a fake syllabi and sending it fraudulently on behalf of the university, you will be banned from nursing in Canada for life. You are better off to fight the policy and let your school know that globally, they will be seen as a fake educational institution if they do not provide their syllabi.
As a matter of NNAS policy, they never verify document from school or contact school. Just to clarify it doesn't mean I advocate to send syllabus on your own but rather as matter of last of resort.

BTW why schools already having thousand of students give a damn what world think about them.

enfcarolina

Jul 4, 2017
Hello everyone,
I am in the middle of my process with NNAS to Ontario. I have already sent all documents and everything but I haven't got my Advisory report yet. I just moved to BC and I don't know if I should wait for my advisory report and then apply to BC or I should apply right away?
Everything is so complicated with NNAS that I don't know what to do.

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Hello everyone,
I am in the middle of my process with NNAS to Ontario. I have already sent all documents and everything but I haven't got my Advisory report yet. I just moved to BC and I don't know if I should wait for my advisory report and then apply to BC or I should apply right away?
It takes 4 to 6 six months to get the advisory report so you can plan accordingly keeping these timelines in mind

Tborne

Mar 26, 2017
Hello everyone,
CRNBC requires the NNAS Advisory report as part of the regristration. You can create an account with CRNBC but without the report, you will not be able to much. The application process will ask for the NNAS ID and Application number - which it validates during the registration process. I recommend that you wait for the advisory report then apply to CRNBC.