+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

joy_p

Star Member
Jun 2, 2009
lormac said:
Hi LETYIP group,
I think our waiting is almost over... I've noticed in the forum that approvals released this month were for applications submitted last November 2009. If you would notice the timeline, all applications filed in August 2009, LOA were released March; September filing, LOA were released April; October filing, LOA were released May, and now November 2009, LOA were released this month. So ours is on the way.... let's all keep our fingers crossed that we all get good news in July..... God Bless...
lormac
nice observation lormac! :) We submitted our application last march 2010, so hopefully we'll receive our LOA by October.. however, the problem in our case is, we haven't received any AOR yet. It's been more than 3 mos already. did all of you guys receive your AOR's?

lormac

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ay_cee,
You have to leave/stay in Winnipeg and not in any other city in Canada.

lormac

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Ay_cee,
Correction to my spelling - should be "you have to live/stay in Winnipeg.... not leave am in a hurry kasi.

lormac

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi joy_p,

You just wait... maybe it's in the post office already, you know the delivery of mails is very slow. To give you an idea... my brother who applied in Feb. 2007 got the acknowledgment receipt almost the same time with the LOA, if i remember it right January 2008. The acknowledgment receipt was received i think 3 weeks before the LOA arrived. So just think that your documents are already being processed by the program officer and the AOR and LOA will be delivered together to you.
lormac

Issah72

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 14, 2009 (Manitoba)
Nomination.....
June 30, 2010
AOR Received.
March 5, 2010 (Manitoba); Sept 15 (Abu Dhabi)
IELTS Request
N/A -submitted with appl.
File Transfer...
15 Aug. 2010 (cic Abu Dhabi)
Med's Request
18 September 2011
Med's Done....
25 Nov 11 - Principal; 5 Dec 11- Dependants' Dec 27:Addt'l med request
Interview........
N/A
joy_p said:
nice observation lormac! :) We submitted our application last march 2010, so hopefully we'll receive our LOA by October.. however, the problem in our case is, we haven't received any AOR yet. It's been more than 3 mos already. did all of you guys receive your AOR's?
But don't take it for granted also. It happened to me, I did not receive my AOR, yet so worried about it I asked for a copy after 3 months through MPNP email . Good that I emailed them coz when they sent me a copy of my AOR i found out that they required some missing documents. I also found out that there is slight mistake in their address, for this reason it did not reach my cousin's address.

My advice is, wait till you application reach at least 4 1/2 months and if u did not receive any letter, send an email to them asking for a copy of your AOR.

Issah

okidokjim

Star Member
Jun 6, 2010
San Pedro, Laguna
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan.18,2010
Nomination.....
Aug.24,2010
AOR Received.
Sept.21,2010
Med's Request
Feb.07,2011
Med's Done....
Feb.08,2011
Passport Req..
May18,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 07,2011
hi tess, Dentist po ako. I hope I can join your group even I'm one month behind your timeline. in my case i got my AOR 3 months after submission in manitoba.

Issah72

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 14, 2009 (Manitoba)
Nomination.....
June 30, 2010
AOR Received.
March 5, 2010 (Manitoba); Sept 15 (Abu Dhabi)
IELTS Request
N/A -submitted with appl.
File Transfer...
15 Aug. 2010 (cic Abu Dhabi)
Med's Request
18 September 2011
Med's Done....
25 Nov 11 - Principal; 5 Dec 11- Dependants' Dec 27:Addt'l med request
Interview........
N/A
tesmanalo said:
Hi issah, sorry for that. You mean we cant personally hand over to abu dahbi CEM the docs? But I think our relatives there in the Phils can processs our NBI there. what do u think is the best?
This is what i've read from cic abu dhabi website. There is run time error when I opened the website, I'd like to copy paste it here. I'll send u the link when the website is ok. It is mentioned that only those applying for temporary resident visas are allowed to drop their applications personally in Abu dhabi. For permanent resident applicants it should be through courier.

Regarding NBI, yes you are right, our relatives can process our NBI if you have an old "original" NBI, just provide authorization letter and it will suffice. If it is new application i think we really have to provide our fingerprints.

Issah

Janmyung

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To all who got their medical request from CEM, did you get the information by email or snail mail?

joy_p

Star Member
Jun 2, 2009
Thanks Issah, Tess and Lormac! :)

I'll take your advice. Will wait for a few more weeks, and if there's no update yet, I'll email them. Thanks so much!

joy_p

Star Member
Jun 2, 2009
Hi!

Just to give you guys an update regarding our application:

our sponsor called us just a while ago, informing us that our application was returned to them due to lacking documents such as Bank acct statements showing balance and history of account for the past 3 months. For this we only submitted bank certificate for 2 of our accounts, with no 3 mos history and i thought it was ok. another lacking is signature of the principal applicant (my husband) in the background declaration form, which i may have overlooked when i checked our documents before submission. :(

my brother in law will be sending the docs back to us tomorrow so that we can complete the application. our only consolation is that now we know that they were able to receive our application. :) thanks guys for the support!

my advice to those who will be sending their applications: check for the completeness of your application several times to avoid delay and send what is required... :)

good luck to us all!

heralaine

Jan 7, 2010
@ Joy_p

OMG! we only submit bank certificate too ( Metrobank ) .... but we include some of our assets..... Still hoping it will not be returned...

jie22

Star Member
Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joy_p said:
Hi!

our sponsor called us just a while ago, informing us that our application was returned to them due to lacking documents such as Bank acct statements showing balance and history of account for the past 3 months. For this we only submitted bank certificate for 2 of our accounts, with no 3 mos history and i thought it was ok. another lacking is signature of the principal applicant (my husband) in the background declaration form, which i may have overlooked when i checked our documents before submission. :(

my brother in law will be sending the docs back to us tomorrow so that we can complete the application. our only consolation is that now we know that they were able to receive our application. :) thanks guys for the support!

my advice to those who will be sending their applications: check for the completeness of your application several times to avoid delay and send what is required... :)

good luck to us all!
hi joy p,

this is true. our application was also returned to our friend because they we're looking for bank statements within the last three months and the certificate of employment of my husband. we just hope that all will be ok on friday. good luck to us all!

Janmyung

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joy_p said:
Hi!

good luck to us all!
Awww... we too only submitted bank certificates but we were only asked for an updated COE. How long have you been using your account?

heralaine

Jan 7, 2010
@ Joy_p

Same here.. huhuhu... did they returned all docs to ur relative? coz according
to my aunt they only received the affidavit of support yesterday. Tagal pa nun darating dito if via snail mail.