Med's Request
Feb.07,2011
Med's Done....
Feb.08,2011
Passport Req..
May18,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 07,2011
@ joy_p, hi I think the reason why they return your application is because your husband did not sign on background declaration form which is very important. if the only lacking docs is the 3mos history of your bank accnt. they would just ask you to submit it and it would be indicated in your AOR. atleast we learn from our mistakes. in my case i forgot to answer the intended occupation and education/training background but they did not return my application. pero syempre worried ako kasi baka ibalik din nila. atleast you have now time to correct your mistakes. goodluck to us....

Issah72

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 14, 2009 (Manitoba)
Nomination.....
June 30, 2010
AOR Received.
March 5, 2010 (Manitoba); Sept 15 (Abu Dhabi)
IELTS Request
N/A -submitted with appl.
File Transfer...
15 Aug. 2010 (cic Abu Dhabi)
Med's Request
18 September 2011
Med's Done....
25 Nov 11 - Principal; 5 Dec 11- Dependants' Dec 27:Addt'l med request
Interview........
N/A
joy_p said:
Hi!

Just to give you guys an update regarding our application:

our sponsor called us just a while ago, informing us that our application was returned to them due to lacking documents such as Bank acct statements showing balance and history of account for the past 3 months. For this we only submitted bank certificate for 2 of our accounts, with no 3 mos history and i thought it was ok. another lacking is signature of the principal applicant (my husband) in the background declaration form, which i may have overlooked when i checked our documents before submission. :(

my brother in law will be sending the docs back to us tomorrow so that we can complete the application. our only consolation is that now we know that they were able to receive our application. :) thanks guys for the support!

my advice to those who will be sending their applications: check for the completeness of your application several times to avoid delay and send what is required... :)

good luck to us all!
Joy,

are you under Family Stream or General Stream?

Janmyung

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JUST NOW, I GOT AN EMAIL FROM CEM

August 2009 - MPNP application submitted
May 9, 2010 - LOA received
May 25, 2010 - Sent docs and payments to CEM
June 23, 2010 - File number and request for RPRF Payment

Woohoo!

okidokjim

Star Member
Jun 6, 2010
San Pedro, Laguna
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan.18,2010
Nomination.....
Aug.24,2010
AOR Received.
Sept.21,2010
Med's Request
Feb.07,2011
Med's Done....
Feb.08,2011
Passport Req..
May18,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 07,2011
@ Janmyung, CONGRATS!!! :D

em-em

Jun 23, 2010
Hi guys!

I would like to join the group. So happy I found this forum. We already sent our application to my tita in Winnipeg last Monday. When I read your comments and advices, I told my tita not to send it yet.

I didn't know that I need to have all my photocopied documents notarized. Is that right? Eh kaso mas mahal din magpa-notaryo. I think I would just send original copies of our birth & marriage certificates. Yung ibang certificates na lang siguro ang ipa-notaryo namin...

Re option 2 (MAPP), do I still need to answer the part on Occupation which I am applying, eventhough I am not applying for consideration under a strategic initiative?

Please advise. Thanks!!!

joy_p

Star Member
Jun 2, 2009
heralaine said:
@ Joy_p

Same here.. huhuhu... did they returned all docs to ur relative? coz according
to my aunt they only received the affidavit of support yesterday. Tagal pa nun darating dito if via snail mail.
why, what happened? was it indicated in the letter that you also need to send the bank history?
i think they returned all the docs to our relative, maybe because like what okidokjim said, my husband needs to sign the background declaration form. ask your aunt na lang to send the docs thru fedex so it's faster. the last time my brother in law sent the MAS to us, it was thru fedex so i'm hoping that they'll send the returned docs also thru fedex

Janmyung said:
Awww... we too only submitted bank certificates but we were only asked for an updated COE. How long have you been using your account?
we submitted 4 accounts. 2 bpi dollar time deposits opened on jan 2010, 1 bdo joint savings account (for this we were able to submit bank history), and 1 bpi account opened october last yr.

@ Issah, we're under Family Stream

I just hope these are they only lacking docs, coz i haven't really read the letter given by manitoba yet..

good luck to all of us! Stay positive! :)

okidokjim

Star Member
Jun 6, 2010
San Pedro, Laguna
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan.18,2010
Nomination.....
Aug.24,2010
AOR Received.
Sept.21,2010
Med's Request
Feb.07,2011
Med's Done....
Feb.08,2011
Passport Req..
May18,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 07,2011
hi em-em welcome!!!! with regards to notarized photocopies of documents maybe you can ask your sponsor if it can be done there. they have a center or a group who helps assessing mpnp applicants and they are i think commissioner of oaths who can notarize documents and its FREE. kindly double check on that.

re: Option 2 (mapp) you NEED to answer the question regarding intended occupation and education/training background because that question in not under strategic initiative. I commit that mistake because I also thought it was under strategic initiative. cheers and goodluck to all of us ;D

ellamarce

Sep 24, 2009
em-em said:
just a friendly advise...
To be sure everything runs smoothly just submit a notarized or a certified true copy of your documents....

Hi guys!

I would like to join the group. So happy I found this forum. We already sent our application to my tita in Winnipeg last Monday. When I read your comments and advices, I told my tita not to send it yet.

I didn't know that I need to have all my photocopied documents notarized. Is that right? Eh kaso mas mahal din magpa-notaryo. I think I would just send original copies of our birth & marriage certificates. Yung ibang certificates na lang siguro ang ipa-notaryo namin...

Re option 2 (MAPP), do I still need to answer the part on Occupation which I am applying, eventhough I am not applying for consideration under a strategic initiative?

Please advise. Thanks!!!

Janmyung

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joy_p said:
we submitted 4 accounts. 2 bpi dollar time deposits opened on jan 2010, 1 bdo joint savings account (for this we were able to submit bank history), and 1 bpi account opened october last yr.

@ Issah, we're under Family Stream

I just hope these are they only lacking docs, coz i haven't really read the letter given by manitoba yet..

good luck to all of us! Stay positive! :)
I think if it's less than a year, they will need some form of history. Meron kasi mga agencies na nag oopen ng account para sa mga clients nila. Yung kasama ko ganito. They are just making sure that your money is your money. My 2 cents

ogboy

Apr 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2009
Nomination.....
03-2010
AOR Received.
05-18-2010
Med's Request
07-22-2010
Med's Done....
08-20-2010
Passport Req..
09-23-2010
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-00-2011
updated 06/24/10

Here's the consolidated timeline of our applications:

robert_deeni
Jan 2010 - PR application submitted to Abu Dhabi office
march 2010 - AOR recived

ice victoria
Nov. 2009 - submitted all documents
Jan. 2010 - received a letter with temporary file numbers
April 2010 - submitted additional documents and discrepancy explanation
May 2010 - our principal there in Manitoba received a call confirming some info
June 7, 2010 - just today, received the Certificate of Approval

Janmyung
August 2009 - MPNP application submitted
May 9, 2010 - LOA received
May 25, 2010 - Sent docs and payments to CEM
June 23, 2010 - File number and request for RPRF Payment

dc
Decc '08 - Submit Application to MPNP
March '09 - Receive temp file no. due to missing docs letter of reference
March 24 '09 - Submit the missing doc
April 26, 10 - LOA recieved (but approve at MPNP Feb 24, '10)

redge
January 2009 - We submitted our MPNP application package.
May 2009 - Received a letter that our application package has been received, with file number.
May 4, 2010 - Letter of Approval was received but it was dated last March 30, 2010.

ogboy
July 2009 - MPNP application submitted
March 2010 - LOA received
April 21, 2010 - Application submitted to CEM
May 18, 2010 - AOR Received, Request additional docs and RPRF payment
May 24, 2010 - Additional docs and RPRF payment submitted to CEM
...waiting for Request for Medical Examination

Reytics
March 2010 - LOA
May 6 2010 - Submitted application and Processing Fee to Canadian Embassy Manila
May 26 2010 - received email asking Landing Fee and Additional Docs
After 2 days submitted the landing fee and add'l docs

sharonjoyd
May 10, 2010 - Additional docs and RPRF payment submitted to CEM

Lanisha
June 2009 - submitted application form in Manitoba
Feb 2010 - Receive Letter of Approval
March 2010 - Submitted Requirements in Canada Embassy MNL including processing fee
April 2010 - Received Letter for additional requirement and payment for Permanent Residence Fee

its_anne
March 2009 - submitted my documents to MPNP
April 2009 - received my file number
February 2010 - received LOA (dated January 2010)
March 2010 - submitted documents to CEM so with my processing fee and RPRF
April 2010 - received file number
May 2010 - received letter for medical

Please update so we can monitor each other's status more easily :)

em-em

Jun 23, 2010
Thanks okidokjim!
Hope to see you guys in Canada in the near future.
Will keep you posted re my application track.
I find all your posts so helpful Ü

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Hello everyone, i would like to know more information about the Medical Exam.

MPNP guideline says that family member of applicant should undergo medical exam, whether he/she will accompany you or not. Is this says that the applicant who already married and have children?

My situation is, I'm single and do not have any children. Do i need to submit my parents and sibling's medical exam report for them?

Thanks for your reply. Have a nice day.

;)

grethy

Jun 24, 2010
Hi..luckily I saw this forum that would help me answer my queries...actually we're still on our 1st stage..we just mailed our application forms to our close relative in Manitoba and now she's reviewing all the documents before she submit to the Immigration...i just have a question...is IELTS really one of the required document to be submitted? We submitted letters from our school and company certifying Medium of Instruction...To all recent applicants, please advice i you also undergo International English Laguage Test...

Thanks..

grethy

Jun 24, 2010
joy_p said:
Hi!

Just to give you guys an update regarding our application:

our sponsor called us just a while ago, informing us that our application was returned to them due to lacking documents such as Bank acct statements showing balance and history of account for the past 3 months. For this we only submitted bank certificate for 2 of our accounts, with no 3 mos history and i thought it was ok. another lacking is signature of the principal applicant (my husband) in the background declaration form, which i may have overlooked when i checked our documents before submission. :(

my brother in law will be sending the docs back to us tomorrow so that we can complete the application. our only consolation is that now we know that they were able to receive our application. :) thanks guys for the support!

my advice to those who will be sending their applications: check for the completeness of your application several times to avoid delay and send what is required... :)

good luck to us all!

Hi...we experienced the same thing...in our case, good thing our close relative in Manitoba noticed it first and havent sent yet to the Immigration in Canada...and I missed to fill-up the Schedule 1 (Background Declaration) which I assumed my husband being the principal should be the only one to fill-up the forms...now we've requested a print out from our bank for the 3 months history and filled-up the Schedule 1 form....tomorrow we'll be sending it again thru LBC...

em-em

Jun 23, 2010
Hi grethy!
Nice to know some people here who are also in the early stages of their application.

I am also sending my additional & revised forms to my tita tomorrow. Hopefully, she'll be able to send our application to the immigration in Canada by next week, or the week after that.

I also didn't take up IELTS since my school issues certificates pertaining to English as a medium of Instruction. I'm not sure about this. But I think so...