+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Middle Eastern immigrants applying for citizenship....update here

HuronBird

Jan 8, 2013
Need your help! please check the following thread:

I thought the best way for us to move forward is to create a data bank of all those effected by the RQ. To insure privacy, I thought it is best that recipients forward their info to an email address. The email address is as follow:

rqrecipients@yahoo.ca

Right you are compliance

Below is the needed info:

Name:
Applied On:
Office:
In processing:
Transferred:
Test:
RQed:
RQ Response:
Origin/Home County:
Physical Presence:
Willing to Pay $200 in case of class: Y/N

windsordaki

Oct 13, 2012
Just a short update that finally I received invitation letter for OATH. I wish this would be a good sign for all of you who are waiting for a long time. My oath will be on Feb 22.

Maisa

Jun 14, 2012
Conrats!
Could u share where u r from ?

windsordaki said:
Just a short update that finally I received invitation letter for OATH. I wish this would be a good sign for all of you who are waiting for a long time. My oath will be on Feb 22.

windsordaki

Oct 13, 2012
Maisa said:
Conrats!
Could u share where u r from ?
thanks. I am Iranian passport holder, and whole citizenship application since application submission to oath took 8 months to me. I was expecting longer time, but fortunately it was very quick.

Maisa

Jun 14, 2012
Wow u r one luck guy!
Happy for you :) wish mine was as smooth as that :(

windsordaki said:
thanks. I am Iranian passport holder, and whole citizenship application since application submission to oath took 8 months to me. I was expecting longer time, but fortunately it was very quick.

cocosyr

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
windsordaki said:
I'm almost certain you are a female applicant. And also not married, right?

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
windsordaki said:
I am from ME and here is my timeline:
- Local office: Windsor (ON)
-Applied: June 2012
-Received booklet: Aug 2012
- Processing started: Sep 2012
- Wrote citizenship test: Dec 2012

Now waiting for oath
The signs looked promising!! Congratulations...now every potential applicant will be moving to Windsor ;D .

windsordaki

Oct 13, 2012
cocosyr said:
Did you also go to school here in Canada? And also got PR as a FSW?
yes, started school here as international student. Got PR after 3 years as a FSW.

Msafiri said:
The signs looked promising!! Congratulations...now every potential applicant will be moving to Windsor ;D .
Thanks! not sure if the Windsor office is fast or not. Most of RQs issued by Sydney even before the files be transferred to local offices. I know also few people who RQ-ed by Windsor office after citizenship test.

Lun

Mar 28, 2012
Hi Windsordaki, I have a question in filling the application. Did u put the date you first came to Canada as an international student or put the date you first came to Canada as a PR on question 6 "date you first came to Canada to live"? I was an international student too but not sure which dates I should put. Thanks.

windsordaki

Oct 13, 2012
Lun said:
Hi Windsordaki, I have a question in filling the application. Did u put the date you first came to Canada as an international student or put the date you first came to Canada as a PR on question 6 "date you first came to Canada to live"? I was an international student too but not sure which dates I should put. Thanks.
Hi, put the date you first came to Canada as an international student.

CANONT

Feb 6, 2013
windsordaki said:
yes, started school here as international student. Got PR after 3 years as a FSW.

Thanks! not sure if the Windsor office is fast or not. Most of RQs issued by Sydney even before the files be transferred to local offices. I know also few people who RQ-ed by Windsor office after citizenship test.
Hello Windsordaki, 1st of all congrats! By the way, have you traveled during the 3 years of living here? I'm just trying to put the bolts & nuts together here!