Aug 24, 2012
Finally............. after nine months...... Oath date

So exited that i can not believe it

submitted may 2011
in process jan 2012
test march 2012
Oath jan 2013

no RQ and no Judge

any body that is in the same situation,,, do not lose hope.

i thank god and all who have guided me in this form and wish the best for you all.

middle eastern

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
Congrats !

no RQ and no Judge...good ..nice...

Do you have a Canada based job with almost no travel outside Canada ? Your response would be generally helpful to everybody.

Thanks..and Congrats again ! time to celebrate !

taco

Star Member
Aug 24, 2012
traveled couple of times and had two jobs, but not for the whole period during my stay.
this is a family application and not single

medimawla

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Hello guys here is my status:
application received on November 27, 2009.

We started processing your application on October 13, 2010.

Your file was transferred to the Montréal office on December 14, 2010.

We sent you a letter on August 4

also i sent a letter to the Ministry of Citizenship and they answer me (august 27,2012)
( Our records indicate that your criminal and security background checks were successfully completed;however due to ongoing immigration issues,your immigration clearance was still outstanding;thereby delaying the process of your application as a result citizenship officers in Montreal were not to asses your case as quickly originally intended.
The outstanding immigration issues has been resolved and your file was returned to the processing queue on April 27,2012. you will be notified when to appear for the Citizenship test or Hearing, or if additional information and/or documents are required.

also since 2 days i called CIC and they said that another verification background and your application will take longer

Anyone has the same situation or similar can advise thanks in advance

medimawla

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012

also i sent a letter to the Ministry of Citizenship and they answer me (august 27,2012)
( Our records indicate that your criminal and security background checks were successfully completed;however due to ongoing immigration issues,your immigration clearance was still outstanding;thereby delaying the process of your application as a result citizenship officers in Montreal were not to asses your case as quickly originally intended.
The outstanding immigration issues has been resolved and your file was returned to the processing queue on April 27,2012. you will be notified when to appear for the Citizenship test or Hearing, or if additional information and/or documents are required.

also since 2 days i called CIC and they said that another verification background and your application will take longer

medimawla

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
newcomer said:
Hi,

I am starting this thread to create a database of immigrants who immigrated from Middle East and received/not received an RQ regarding their citizenship application,in order to find a co-relation between the length of citizenship application processing times (RQ granted or not) and their association with ME.

I have found it necessary to start this topic as at various forums I have been reading that many immigrants coming from ME were granted RQ ,so want them to report their timeline here and share details about their cases i.e. such as any RQ given or not.In that way we will be able to find whether is there any co-relation between RQs and immigrants previous status in ME or not.

Guys please share details about your cases.

Thanks

taco

Star Member
Aug 24, 2012
medimawla

from what i read, i think you should be hearing from them within the
next two months.
very similar to my case.
be patient and things should be ok

medimawla

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
taco said:
medimawla

from what i read, i think you should be hearing from them within the
next two months.
very similar to my case.
be patient and things should be ok
so now you are Citizen or not yet thanks in advance

Barrie3arabi

Jun 14, 2012
Here is an update,
After almost 2 years since submitting my citizenship application I am now requested to answer RQ and gather all necessary documents for it. :mad:

look4d

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Barrie3arabi, Did you take the test already? please let us know about your timeline.
Cheers

Barrie3arabi

Jun 14, 2012
look4d said:
@ Barrie3arabi, Did you take the test already? please let us know about your timeline.
Cheers
Application Received Dec 2010
In process Feb 2012
Fingerprints requested Apr. 2012
RQ requested Dec 2012.

No test, it is just that I am from Palestine and the current Government of Canada is pro-zionist, what I do not understand is that they (Harper zionist government) should encourage us (Palestinians) to settle in Canada so that the zionist state of Isreal can have land with no people for their occupation and racism to work. So, I escpaed zionists in the middle east to encounter filthy zionists in Canada. I gave up :mad:

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Barrie3arabi said:
Application Received Dec 2010
In process Feb 2012
Fingerprints requested Apr. 2012
RQ requested Dec 2012.

No test, it is just that I am from Palestine and the current Government of Canada is pro-zionist, what I do not understand is that they (Harper zionist government) should encourage us (Palestinians) to settle in Canada so that the zionist state of Isreal can have land with no people for their occupation and racism to work. So, I escpaed zionists in the middle east to encounter filthy zionists in Canada. I gave up :mad:
So what proof do you have that your nationality/ race is the reason for your RQ? Do you have any statistics as proof of this. The Citizenship Act and accompanying regulations specify the requirements and procedure for the application. If at any time you are not satisfied with the process there is a judicial process to follow including filing a writ of Mandumus to the Federal Court...with respect frustration at the processing times doesn't justify your comments.

Barrie3arabi

Jun 14, 2012
Msafiri said:
So what proof do you have that your nationality/ race is the reason for your RQ? Do you have any statistics as proof of this. The Citizenship Act and accompanying regulations specify the requirements and procedure for the application. If at any time you are not satisfied with the process there is a judicial process to follow including filing a writ of Mandumus to the Federal Court...with respect frustration at the processing times doesn't justify your comments.
So you are saying that Harper government is not zionist? please answer yes or no.

Swede

Aug 18, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-10-27
File Transfer...
2009-11-12
Med's Done....
2009-08-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2010-01-22
VISA ISSUED...
2010-01-20
LANDED..........
2010-03-05
Barrie3arabi said:
So you are saying that Harper government is not zionist? please answer yes or no.
I think the argument is that the alleged Zionism of the government has no bearing on the status of your application.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Swede said:
I think the argument is that the alleged Zionism of the government has no bearing on the status of your application.
Correct.

Barrie3arabi said:
Does this have a relevance to your application? please answer yes or no. If yes how does it directly and objectively affect your application and do you have conclusive proof of this?