SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newcomer said:
Its not at all true ! I have seen lot of applicants with ME visa (not valid but a cancelled one ) and got their applications processed without any issue .There are countless examples . Some of them were recently processed in around 6 months or so .Some recent examples are Nomi2012 and Drea , so check their posts .
newcomer, I have Kuwait visa on my psasport, it doesnt have cancellation stamp on it, but it expired in 2012 and I landed in 2011. Will I get an RQ :(

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
SinghLovCan said:
newcomer, I have Kuwait visa on my psasport, it doesnt have cancellation stamp on it, but it expired in 2012 and I landed in 2011. Will I get an RQ :(
Not an expert , so cannot say anything , however if you get a strong evidence such as an official letter from Kuwait embassy in Canada that all visas are cancelled automatically after a specific period like 6 months or so , it could be taken as a conclusive one in your favour .Secondly get your CBSA report to proof .Thirdly keep a buffer period before applying .

Good luck !

Michels

Nov 20, 2011
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SinghLovCan said:
You might, If you can get the entry exit records from Kuwait and CBSA entry records and enclose a copy to your application you will reduce the risk.

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newcomer said:
Not an expert , so cannot say anything , however if you get a strong evidence such as an official letter from Kuwait embassy in Canada that all visas are cancelled automatically after a specific period like 6 months or so , it could be taken as a conclusive one in your favour .Secondly get your CBSA report to proof .Thirdly keep a buffer period before applying .

Good luck !
My proof will be following :

1) 2 kids born in Canada (not school age yet).
2) Consistent employment in Canada and I can get letter of employer specifically stating that. My ROE will also have that. I have letters of recommendation from my employer too.
3) I will get the CBSA report too, but it will have only one Entry report.
4) The 6 month thing which you mentioned is written clearly on the kuwait visa.
5) My leisure club membership ??
6) I am planning to keep a few months buffer

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michels said:
You might, If you can get the entry exit records from Kuwait and CBSA entry records and enclose a copy to your application you will reduce the risk.
I never knew it was so hard to prove if one is living in a certain country. Applying for PR was a long frustrating process and when I got my PR , we were all so excited and happy and now its the citizenship, seems like I have to go through the same cycle once again. I heard people who get RQ sometimes have to wait upto 35 months and sometimes that RQ gets expired and CIC thinks you might have travelled within that time and then they send you another RQ. Atleast my kids dont have to go through this mess, they are born Canadian Citizens, they will thank me for that :D

hamza000

Aug 12, 2014
hi

am also from middle east

this is my timeline

I applied for citizenship on 21/1/2013 (montreal office )
RQ received on 9/2013, submitted with in 4 weeks
notice to prepare for citizenship exam on 12/2013
6 months ago ( 19/03/2014) I received a medical opinion request ( from montreal office ) , my doctor wrote that I can attend the ceremony , but not the test.
moved to Ottawa 12\02\2014

no updates online sine my application starting to be in process on 3\2013.

when I applied for citizenship I wrote in the citizenship application that I had Schizophrenia illness .
anyone can help?

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamza000 said:
hi

am also from middle east

this is my timeline

I applied for citizenship on 21/1/2013 (montreal office )
RQ received on 9/2013, submitted with in 4 weeks
notice to prepare for citizenship exam on 12/2013
6 months ago ( 19/03/2014) I received a medical opinion request ( from montreal office ) , my doctor wrote that I can attend the ceremony , but not the test.
moved to Ottawa 12\02\2014

no updates online sine my application starting to be in process on 3\2013.

when I applied for citizenship I wrote in the citizenship application that I had Schizophrenia illness .
anyone can help?
Thanks for sharing your experience. Can you tell us whether you were actually a Middle Eastern passport holder or you had a Middle East visa on your passport. Did you cancel the visa or was it still valid. Which country of Middle East was it ?

There was an application from PAKISTAN who had schizophrenia and asked for the test to be waived. The judge dismissed the waiver request, but then it went to supreme court and I dont know what happened after that. You can check on the internet.

hamza000

Aug 12, 2014
I was born in Palestine territory , but I grow up in Dubai .
yes unfortunately I was holding a temporary residence in united arab emirates valid for 2 years , but it has been expired on 6/2013 .

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamza000 said:
I was born in Palestine territory , but I grow up in Dubai .
yes unfortunately I was holding a temporary residence in united arab emirates valid for 2 years , but it has been expired on 6/2013 .
Yes I am sorry to say that, but most scammers are from UAE, so that could be the reason for your RQ. Your option is that you should keep patience now.