+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

dattad

Mar 14, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi La_Ardilla,

Thank you very much for your inputs, they are highly appreciated indeed.

So, based on what you said, I think it would be feasible for us to go and get the State Police Certificates, while waiting for the PGR Request Letter to arrive.

And given your timeframes, we are closer to obtain the AOR as well. As you said, the Embassy in Mexico does state clearly they need 15 working days to aknowledge the Application once received from CPC-M. Problem is my representatives, these guys are very rigid, I think they use their own timeframes.

For instance, when the sposorship decison is made, we all know they state we need to give them a fews days before contacting them due to mail delays; but 1 month? That is what the lawyers have made us wait.

Anyhow, I am certain we will get great news soon.

Once again, I thank you for your time, and wish you all the bext. You will see you are clos eto compeltion soon.

Cheers !!!
D.

Huron

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dattad said:
My spouse has lived in different states in Mexico; will we need to render all of them? If so, do we need a letter from the Visa Office requesting the Certificate for each one of them or just for the PGR?
My understanding (per the regional guide for latin america) is that your spouse will need an original state police report for every Mexican state he lived in for 6 months or more. You should have submitted these police certificates with certified translations at the time of your application. The Federal PGR police report you will get once the VO sends you the letter to request it.

Genevieve19

Apr 25, 2011
montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-10
AOR Received.
06-01-11
File Transfer...
02-09-10
Med's Done....
04-10-10
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
21-06-11
LANDED..........
27-06-11
hello everybody,

I'm new here, I don't know how to write well in english, because I'm from Quebec ( frenchie girl ::)... but I'm so happy to have found the website. Because the true I haven't found no french website for canadian-mexican immigration.
But I can't found somebody in the same situation of me with a child...
This my profil:
I am Canadian (Accountant) and my husband is mexican who did the WRONG WRONG thing... I applied for refugee claim.. in 2005, He left Canada in april 2007...

December 2007: mexican Wedding
January 2008: first application
June 2008: interview.... Good feeling the woman told him that she believed our story..
January 2009: ARC was rejected :((((
We had no money to appeal.... we took the decision to wait ( because I was studing to University in montréal)
Dicember: suprise I found that I was pregnant..... Oh my god..... He was still in mexico...
April: I finished my bachelor
July2010: we applied for ARC and a New immigration Sponsor..
August2010: Baby girl born in Canada without is daddy (UGLY situation for us)
October 2010: I flew to mexico
November 2010 : ambassady asked for medical and PGR
december 2010: I went to the ambassady to deposit the 2 certificats
Febuery 2011: ambassady asked for RCMP (GRC because he was 1 and half in canada)
And now we are waiting... I am presently in Canada with my daugther, I work there because working in mexico for me it impossible because I'm a management accounted (work canadian laws)
But he ARC things,,... is really scout my husband and daugtherary.. because I hope I won't have so much problem... :( I don't want to go to the MARL... or appeal.. because I just have 2 vacantions weeks... and I don't want to be alone one year again without my Husband...

But I am happy to be here with all of you :)

cuenca_perez

Sep 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-03-2011
Oh Genevieve19! I did same mistake, refugee claim! no good idea I guess, I was rejected, now Im afraid I have to go back to mexico for I dont know how long and leave my husband, just to think about really freaks me out, and you have a girl! omg! Im sure there is people out there trying to scam the system, but for people like us with real and genuine relationships this is really shity, I wish you very very good luck and you´ll have your family together soon.

jendrian

Star Member
Oct 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2010
Doc's Request.
08-01-2011
AOR Received.
08-01-2011
File Transfer...
22-12-2010
Med's Request
08-01-2011
Med's Done....
30-08-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
24-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
11-03-2011
Genevieve19, just apply again and make sure to explain what happened and why your application was rejected in the past, this time in the family class for spousal sponsorship

NAFTA.couple

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-04-11
LANDED..........
23-05-11
kdr said:
PASSPORT REQUEST email recieved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocked. Ecstatic. Excited. Numb. Surreal. Elated. Relieved. Happy.

I feel like this is a dream. EEEEIIIIIIII.
Wow! Congrats! 3.5 months is almost unheard of.

kdr

May 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
15-03-2011
AOR Received.
28-02-2011
File Transfer...
04-02-2011
Med's Done....
27-12-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-04-2011
LANDED..........
24-05-2011
Thanks everyone:) We are still pretty numb right now! Husband dropped off his passport at the embassy this morning and will go back this afternoon to pick it up, with his shiny PR stamp in it! The best part is that I am going to DF in 11 days so will be bringing him home with me!!!!!!!!

This forum has been such an important resource for me while filing out our application and during the process! I feel it is one of the reasons why we had such a strong app and the support here and knowing what to expect made everything easier. Thank you everyone and good luck to those still waiting.

M

mrandmrsromero

kdr said:
It sounds like most people get thier PRV anywhere from 6 to 30 days after the police checks are submitted so they might not even have time to process the TRV and you may have the passport request email!!!!! Sounds like you are on the home stretch now and he will be there soon so I dont know if the TRV would even be worth it (just my two cents).

Thanks for the feedback. You are right. Since the PRV generally takes 6-30 days after police certs are dropped off (I thought for some reason it was longer), the TRV is not worth the bother. Can't wait for a glimpse of a light at the end of the tunnel after the FBI report is delivered to the embassy.

Congrats again on the PRV! Reading such happy results keeps the hope alive :)

M

mrandmrsromero

kdr said:
Thanks everyone:) We are still pretty numb right now! Husband dropped off his passport at the embassy this morning and will go back this afternoon to pick it up, with his shiny PR stamp in it! The best part is that I am going to DF in 11 days so will be bringing him home with me!!!!!!!!

This forum has been such an important resource for me while filing out our application and during the process! I feel it is one of the reasons why we had such a strong app and the support here and knowing what to expect made everything easier. Thank you everyone and good luck to those still waiting.
That is so fabulous that you are going to bring him home with you. Enjoy!!!

shero

Oct 27, 2010
Hi all the canadian embassy they ask my to pay the right of permanent visa 490$ in mid of march and i did it and they receive a copy of the receipt on march 24 ,, so i wish they answer me soon for sending the passport :)

do you think i should contact them to ask how is the process of my file or just wait
thank you

islenio

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Aug-2011
AOR Received.
9-Nov-2011
File Transfer...
6-Oct-2011
Med's Done....
18-Jul-2011
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012
LANDED..........
4-Feb-2012
Hello,

Did you guys (ladies)have to get the constancia/informe translated before you send it to the embassy?

thx

Islenio

jendrian

Star Member
Oct 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2010
Doc's Request.
08-01-2011
AOR Received.
08-01-2011
File Transfer...
22-12-2010
Med's Request
08-01-2011
Med's Done....
30-08-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
24-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
11-03-2011
M

mrandmrsromero

FBI Clearance is now in hand! My husband is delivering it to embassy on Monday. What a relief to have that part done. Fingers crossed that next on the agenda is that ever so exciting PPR. Hang in there everybody.

kdr

May 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
15-03-2011
AOR Received.
28-02-2011
File Transfer...
04-02-2011
Med's Done....
27-12-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-04-2011
LANDED..........
24-05-2011
mrandmrsromero said:
FBI Clearance is now in hand! My husband is delivering it to embassy on Monday. What a relief to have that part done. Fingers crossed that next on the agenda is that ever so exciting PPR. Hang in there everybody.
You are almost there!!! EEEEIIIII. Within the next month he will be here with you:)))