+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

Rana.24

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Did you get any email upon the transfer to LVO or just change in status on Ecas?
I got email about my file transfer to visa office from mississauga on august 9th and ecas changed to in process on the same day. I also got email from new delhi visa office for confirmation of my file on august 16th. One more line was added to my ecas that we started processing your application

ginsan

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
I got email about my file transfer to visa office from mississauga on august 9th and ecas changed to in process on the same day. I also got email from new delhi visa office for confirmation of my file on august 16th. One more line was added to my ecas that we started processing your application
Good Sign of progress! Congratz!

Reactions: Rana.24

karchauh

Aug 1, 2017
Hi Guys

Please assist me here as it seems the file is not moving for a long time,

Below is a summary of my timeline.

AOR 1 - 20th March

Medical - Mid April - Medical results have been received

AOR 2- June 16 , 2017

It says that the BC has not started and the application is in progress.....

Please suggest if I can do anything as when I check on the spreadsheets etc, I can see that people who had applied around the same date have started receiving the Visa and some have even landed. I would really appreciate any help here.

karchauh

Aug 1, 2017
I am in a dilemma as people I know who applied in Feb and March are getting their Visas.......But even the BC has not started for my file. I wonder if I am missing on something.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I am in a dilemma as people I know who applied in Feb and March are getting their Visas.......But even the BC has not started for my file. I wonder if I am missing on something.
We applied Mar 1 and haven't heard anything since being transferred to VO almost 5 months ago so I wouldn't worry too much. Timeline is 12m, if it's any faster than that consider yourself lucky.

Reactions: Myrelnp

325i

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hi Guys

AOR 1 - 20th March

AOR 2- June 16 , 2017

Please suggest if I can do anything as when I check on the spreadsheets etc, I can see that people who had applied around the same date have started receiving the Visa and some have even landed. I would really appreciate any help here.
Your timeline is normal. There are people from 2016 still waiting and many people from January, February. Only like 15-20% of all applicants get their PR in less than 6 months. Most will have to wait around 8 months.

Reactions: kcward7

maq_33

Mar 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
File Transfer...
BGC: 27-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Hi Guys

AOR 1 - 20th March

AOR 2- June 16 , 2017

Nothing really you can do. IRCC is very inconsistent, there are people from 2016 who haven't gotten their visas and people from this April who already have, since every application/case is unique.

Since you've received the AoR2, I'd recommend finding the thread and spreadsheet for your local visa office (VO) to get a better estimate of timelines. Some VOs are much faster than others.

Reactions: wintermao

Jandu87

Jun 15, 2017
Haven't heard anything yet. In fact no news from NDVO after that batch who got decision made on 31st July.
It's really tiring process.. hope we get it soon. Once you get something then I can hope for mine.
I applied for notes. Hoping before they arrive, file gets some work done. Fingers crossed.
Thanks for your help @Janchor

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
It's really tiring process.. hope we get it soon. Once you get something then I can hope for mine.
I applied for notes. Hoping before they arrive, file gets some work done. Fingers crossed.
Thanks for your help @Janchor
You bet. I feel like a freak checking ECAS, calling up to listen to the automated status, checking email and scanning this forum lol.

Reactions: pnaran14

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Hi Guys

AOR 1 - 20th March

AOR 2- June 16 , 2017

Which VO?