+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

sangam44

May 24, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have been waiting for an update for my Wife's Visa application for some time now. Below is a summary of my timeline.

AOR 1 - 20th March

Medical - Mid April - Medical results have been received

AOR 2- June 16 , 2017

It says that the BC is in progress and the application is also in progress.....

Please suggest if I can do anything as when I check on the spreadsheets etc, I can see that people who had applied around the same date have started receiving the Visa and some have even landed. I would really appreciate any help here.
when did ur BCG start?

karchauh

Aug 1, 2017
It Does not say anything of when it started.....It just says - Your application is in progress . We will send you a message when we will start your bc

Reactions: maha89

Hani_Hani

Aug 20, 2017
Unfortunately most of us faced the same issue as you, we struggled to get our scheudle A attached to our application due to the technical glitch CIC had with their systems, there is nothing you can do to fast forward your application other than keep a close eye on it and respond at the earliest should they require anything from you.
Thank you so much for your comment and support

Jandu87

Jun 15, 2017
Hy @Janchor did you hear anything yet. I called Canada number n the automated msg said bgc not in process. Interview not required . No further documents needed. I don't know how more long they gonna take

Westendlib

May 17, 2016
Ye

Yes actually i can provide police clearance of my home country and its the same adress i have in my passeport but i can't get the one of the place where i lived before for one year . And they are asking me for it .. did they ask you for all the police certificates of the countries where you lived in ?
You have to submit a clearance for any country you spent six or more months in. For many countries you can request it online. Check http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp to see how to get one from the country you were staying in

Reactions: maha89

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys. Medical has been done and next day it said "We are reviewing your medical results". Did anyone get this? or does it always turn to "you passed the medical exam"?

Jojo87

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Guys. Medical has been done and next day it said "We are reviewing your medical results". Did anyone get this? or does it always turn to "you passed the medical exam"?
Don't worry, just as mine It was turned to "passed" on the next day.

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Hy @Janchor did you hear anything yet. I called Canada number n the automated msg said bgc not in process. Interview not required . No further documents needed. I don't know how more long they gonna take
Haven't heard anything yet. In fact no news from NDVO after that batch who got decision made on 31st July.

Reactions: Jandu87

mandhir89

Aug 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27 MARCH 2017
AOR Received.
29 MARCH 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
07-08-2017
Med's Request
11 APRIL 2017
Med's Done....
21 APRIL 2017
Interview........
DECEMBER 6 2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/01/2018
LANDED..........
feb 2018
Any March or April applicant heard anything about BGC or DM for anyone here ????

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got notes recently. Eligibility passed and criminality passed. Security says not started but i know its complete as I see a tiny S.15(1) written on the right hand side which according to Eagle33( the notes expert here) signifies security is complete. So yeah i agree with you, the additional doc they requested recently, they'll look at my response to it on the due date they had mentioned (which is in 2 days). Hopefully DM and PPR will follow.

@Screenager , I have been intending to write my idea about the question you asked previously. I just have the time.
Your background check is not applicable, right? And you were requested to submit some docs. Whatever dealine they gave you to submit some documents, I think they will wait until that deadline to look at what you submitted and you will see your Bg check in process. Then I hope you will see DM :) At least, that's what happened in my case.

Last edited: