+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba Exploratory Visit: 2013

diego-brito

Mar 22, 2013
Had applied in January but didnt hear anything yet.
I guess they are waiting to be a little bit warm to start to call the candidates ;)

tseve

Feb 5, 2013
Anybody heard from exploratory visit in 2013. If does please share with us

Look like process is freeze

Boogler

Feb 28, 2013
Had applied in January but didnt hear anything yet.
I guess they are waiting to be a little bit warm to start to call the candidates
Hey Diego,

Thanks for that. I'm starting to get abit warm myself with all the anxiety of waiting ;)

Hopefully they'll let us know soon.

Dr.Ugan

Mar 31, 2013
Dear all!
One more question about EV.
In the case we are invited to Manitoba for EV, it is clear that after a week of exploring of the life in MB, its amenities, services, employers, prices, whatever, we all have to meet with immigration officer for the final interview, which is going to become determinative. Immigration officer want to be sure that the interviewee is oriented in what he/she is going to get into. But, to my mind, the most tricky question is:"Why Manitoba?"
We have to convince the officer that this province is the best for us as well as we are the best for it. How is it possible? We have no connection to the province, never been there, MB is not head and shoulders above any other province in Canada. So, what to say? Which argument could be considerable?

Boogler

Feb 28, 2013
Hi Tseve,

I believe they are working through the January applications at the moment but the process has been slowed abit by also having to create the new system.

Lilix

Apr 2, 2013
Hi all,

I'm waiting them opening the doors again to send my EV request.
My doubt is about what exactly write in the 1st email.

Let see if I understood:

1) I should introduce myself and my husband (age, profession, years of work) and my intention to move to Manitoba. That's it?? Or only request for an opportunity to make an EV and wait for the form they would send me to talk about my person?

2) in this first email shoul I mention the date I intend to visit Manitoba? Or should I wait and do this only in another email/stage?

I would appreciate a lot if anyone could help me... Thanksss!!! ;D

diego-brito

Mar 22, 2013
Lilix said:
Hi all,

I'm waiting them opening the doors again to send my EV request.
My doubt is about what exactly write in the 1st email.

Let see if I understood:

1) I should introduce myself and my husband (age, profession, years of work) and my intention to move to Manitoba. That's it?? Or only request for an opportunity to make an EV and wait for the form they would send me to talk about my person?

2) in this first email shoul I mention the date I intend to visit Manitoba? Or should I wait and do this only in another email/stage?

I would appreciate a lot if anyone could help me... Thanksss!!! ;D

well I just described a little about myself and mentioned my intention to do the exploratory visit and they sent a questionary to be filled out ... sent and waiting

malaribica

Jun 20, 2011
Hello to everybody :D

I need a help about explanation on job-ready English...

I am family physician and I've got overall 6,5 points in IELTS. To be able to work as FP in Manitoba someone has to get 7 points in IELTS.

Because my job is regulated I have to work something else before I got my licence. If I would work, for example, as support worker can I qualify for MPNP under language requirement or I have to get higher marks?

Thank you for your answer

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
For everyone waiting - I got replay today for January request - rejected due to stronger connections to other provinces

Good luck ;)

diego-brito

Mar 22, 2013
Stngr said:
For everyone waiting - I got replay today for January request - rejected due to stronger connections to other provinces

Good luck ;)

Funny .. I got an answer today saying it was due to lack of resources not available to work on my request as they received a bunch .. It "may" be considered later in 2013 year.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Stngr,

What connections do you have in other provinces. I have a half sister and a grandmother. None of which I am close to.

Stngr said:

Good luck ;)

maryr

Star Member
Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
December 2, 2014 (Email)
AOR Received.
January 2012
Hi Stngr,

When did you apply for an exploratory visit? Any idea when it will start accepting applicants again?

Thanks in advance.

kumarbadalabad

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh my ive seen you all in quebec forum now here we are all again :p. its hard to stay at one side ey :D anyway they are not accepting applications at this time since bulky emails came in since 2012. but if you are applying in other provinces its hard to prove to them your genuine intentions. and specially if you have relatives in other provinces. chances are they might see you what they call as moonlighting or kiting.