Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
It is okay as far as they are in liquid form. When I went for my exploratory visit, I had investments in shares of quoted companies and my stock-broker did a valuation statement for me and that was presented and accepted by the MPNP Officer that interviewed me. The shares must be listed in an exchange where the daily prices can be independently verified (this is just my view). Fixed deposits will also count, that I also know of.

lorerodri said:
mayoress said:
Thanks Babe Kayb. We're all here for one another.
[/quote

Hi Mayoress, can you help me to clarify about the settlement funds requirements please.

What about if i have more funds on investments than money in the bank? in this case, can i apply?

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how...ate/documents/

Thanks]

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Emperor said:
It is okay as far as they are in liquid form. When I went for my exploratory visit, I had investments in shares of quoted companies and my stock-broker did a valuation statement for me and that was presented and accepted by the MPNP Officer that interviewed me. The shares must be listed in an exchange where the daily prices can be independently verified (this is just my view). Fixed deposits will also count, that I also know of.
Hi Emperor, i apreciate all the informations you share with us.

Simple question for you: I have search in WorkinginCanada.gc.ca and others officials Jobs search website, and i see that there are a few posted jobs of my profession? may this affects my application??

This is my area of competences:

NOC #2171 Information systems analysts and consultants
NOC #2281 Computer network technicians

Thanks

Sanaz1987

Feb 25, 2013
HI guys,

I have submited my documents for exploratory visit to manitoba on 22nd of jan 2013.

Does anyone know how long it takes to be invited for the interview???????

starblessing

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
Hi Emperor ,
Pls I need advice, just got my AOR from Accra saying that I should submit police certificate and pay my RPRF. I already paid the fee and also submitted police certificate when I submitted my application. No medical form included. Should I send them an email ? and if yes do u know Accra email address and phone number
The letter goes like this:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

> RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for you and your spouse and police certificate.
Thanks

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Emperor said:

MPNP changes April 1st. Check out www.immigratemanitoba.com, homepage .. upper left corner icon

Looks like after April first, everyone not working in MB already, will be judged by a new grid.

It mentions the strategic stream invitation as possibility for points, so hope this portion of the program keeps on.

Sure never gets dull ...just when you think you know what to tell ppl, it gets changed again

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
lorerodri said:
MPNP changes April 1st. Check out www.immigratemanitoba.com, homepage .. upper left corner icon

Looks like after April first, everyone not working in MB already, will be judged by a new grid.

It mentions the strategic stream invitation as possibility for points, so hope this portion of the program keeps on.

Sure never gets dull ...just when you think you know what to tell ppl, it gets changed again
Good that you're updating yourself with changes on the Manitoba site. I believe the new grid system is achievable and it's an improvement that will open a wider gate to intending immigrants. We're still waiting for their invite.

Sholayman

Mar 14, 2013
Hi everyone.. I really appreciate all your posts here.. you guys give helpful information. I work as a Freight Broker/Forwarder in Nigeria with 6years of field experience, Am seriously considering sending an Exploratory Visit Request when the systems re-opens in April. Pls put me through on the required documents to attach with the request.. I will appreciate if I can get a format. Kudos

Sholayman

Mar 14, 2013
Please advice on what documents to attach with the EVR when the programme re-opens in april... Moreover, here is my IELTS score (Academic) will that be enough pls?

Listening: 6.5
Reading: 6.5
Writing: 6.5
Speaking: 6.0
Overall: 6.5

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayoress said:
Good that you're updating yourself with changes on the Manitoba site. I believe the new grid system is achievable and it's an improvement that will open a wider gate to intending immigrants. We're still waiting for their invite.
Hi Mayores, do you know which questions have the questionaire that you have to send?

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sholayman said:
Please advice on what documents to attach with the EVR when the programme re-opens in april... Moreover, here is my IELTS score (Academic) will that be enough pls?

Sholayman, if you have more that 5, its great.

Bands are from 0 to 9

Loofy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
02-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Passport Req..
08-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2014
Sholayman said:

You are supposed to submit only ielts general test result and not the academic.

Buleg

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-05-2013 LOA dated 10-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-10-2013 thru email
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
11-09-13
Med's Request
21-11-13
Med's Done....
27-11-13 results submitted//add'l med req 01-13-2014 submitted 1-30-14
Interview........
Ecas "in process 2-18-2014"
Passport Req..
08-04-2014 (Apr. 27, '14 ecas changed to decision made)
LANDED..........
22-03-2014 entered as TFW under YNP/May,22,'14 Landed as Immigrant
mayoress said:
Hi Mayoress & others,

I'm applying to immigrate to Morden City, I would like to ask if Manitoba Exploratory visit will be scheduled right away during the interview with immigration coordinator through skype? What would be their possible questions upon interview?

Response is highly appreciated. Thanks to all :)

Boogler

Feb 28, 2013

Hey Sholayman,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but as Loofy says, even though the Academic Level is harder it should be the General Level that you do. Good news is you'll probably get an even higher score on the General Level.