Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
AOR Received.
for CSQ: 13-12-2010
jd1 said:
nmdgreen @ so did u get visitor Visa after invitation from Province of Manitoba ?
I just got the EV invitation about 3 weeks ago and I'm still in the process of applying for a visitor's visa. I'm planning on doing in November so I still have some time.

Have you done the EV? or are you applying for it?

kumarbadalabad

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nmdgreen said:
I just got the EV invitation about 3 weeks ago and I'm still in the process of applying for a visitor's visa. I'm planning on doing in November so I still have some time.

Have you done the EV? or are you applying for it?
hi im just curious, how was your qsw application? you were under priority processing right? how did it go? can you share some thoughts thanks :)

nmdgreen

Star Member
Mar 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
AOR Received.
kumarbadalabad said:
hi im just curious, how was your qsw application? you were under priority processing right? how did it go? can you share some thoughts thanks :)
i was asked to provide a French language exam, which i didn't follow up.

nmdgreen

Star Member
Mar 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
AOR Received.
jetlid said:
pls get me know how to get the visit visa
to try for the exploratory visit to manitoba?
exploratory visit is per invitation only by the Province of Manitoba. Applying for a visitor's visa is a different application. You have to apply to a Canadian consulate, as with any other visitors visa application. Having an invitation from Manitoba doesn't guarantee visitor visa approval.

cadbury

Star Member
Sep 24, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9, 2014
Nomination.....
October 3, 2014
IELTS Request
Included in the application
Med's Request
March 25, 2015
Med's Done....
April 23, 2015 (received further medical exam request: July 2, 2015. Submitted request July 5, 2015)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2015 (we were not able to comply for more than 2 months, they sent us extension letter on Sept 20, 2015 to comply)
VISA ISSUED...
October 6, 2015 - VOH October 17, 2015
nmdgreen said:
exploratory visit is per invitation only by the Province of Manitoba. Applying for a visitor's visa is a different application. You have to apply to a Canadian consulate, as with any other visitors visa application. Having an invitation from Manitoba doesn't guarantee visitor visa approval.
hi nmdgreen! Where in manitoba were you invited for an exploratory visit? I am a nurse too from Philippines and would like to try this route too. Thanks and more power.

xpert1

Jul 4, 2013
Hello everybody,

I'm new here, was trying to send my request since Feb, 2013, I guess I tried just after they stopped accepting applications. Any news when they are expected to receive applications again?

Regards

cris123

Jul 4, 2013
hello dear members

can anyone help me here , i want to apply manitoba exploratory visit .
My question is that

1. how much many i have to deposit to canadaian government before for this visit

any help in this concern will be highly appreciated

best regards

cris

Fromtab

Jan 17, 2013
CRIS 123....

You do not need to Deposit anything to Canadian Government....

You just need to have...... like 10,000 canadian dollars plus 2,000 for each member in funds .... in your account bank... in order to show them in your EV....

Hope Helps¡¡¡¡

SALU2

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Bonjour me amis,

I am in a bit of dilema, my AOT is in the field of Life sciences/Biotechnology (Which is what i ideally want to be doing), however my work experience as been in the commercial areas of banking/marketing etc, though I went back for a masters in my field of interest. So my question is what do i say my 'intended' profession is when applying for the MPNP, should it be based on my experience or AOT, kindly advise.

Un grand merci
:)

Hanse

Jul 24, 2013
I am new to the forum and leaned many very useful messages from here.
Would someone help to let me know what is the most likely time that the EV will be open again ?
How frequent shall I check it ?

peysamson21

Sep 19, 2013
Hello Guys,

Any update on those applicants for the Visit so at least we have an idea on the timeline? Also any idea or tips for better chances of getting invited for the visit?

thank you

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
Hi All,

Please advice. I got invitation for exploratory visit in August 2011 but did not go cuz I entered for Quebec route instead. Now that the Quebec change the plan, I wish to try Manitoba again. Do you think I can still use the invitation or what do u advice?

fiirm