+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO PROCESSING TIMES 2013

Jan 24, 2013
Hi,

Can you tell me the name of the consultant ? I am looking for a genuine consultant but unable to find the same, most of them are fake can you help ?

angelstar

Jan 20, 2013
thanks! just called the immigration and advised me that i would not need LMO if i will renew work permit with same employer under Live-in Caregiver Program. :)

chuvak_555

Dec 5, 2012
My story........

LMO applied 29 October.
SC contacted to my employer on 2013/1/17 with lots of stipulations.
So my employer refused to proceed with LMO......

Starting all over again.......... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Apr 21, 2013
Please help me by answering these questions. I am very worried.\

I have two questions?

1) How can I know that my employer has submitted my application of LMO?
2) What is the normal time for the approval of LMO by SC
3) What is the expiration period of LMO if approved?

tsbasran

Apr 18, 2012
Hi everyone,

thanks to all those that contribute to this forum, the information is very useful!

I was wandering if anyone could help with the following query:

Does anyone have any experience with online LMO applications (not the A-LMO just the regular LMO but submitted online rather than on paper) for jobs in Alberta? Has anyones employer applied for a regular LMO this way and if so how long did it take to process?

My employer has filed for an online LMO for a high skilled job and I was wandering if anyone knew how long this takes?

Many thanks,

T

Bravado

Feb 4, 2013
Hi,

My employer had applied for an LMO March 2013. My current PGWP expires on August 15th. My employer has been constantly following up but it seems to be on pending status forever. Is anybody out there who applied during the similar time frame and has received a positive LMO?

The changes that happened on May 10th, 2013 seemed to have affected the applications. I am just looking out for someone who has a happy story to tell. (Sometimes I feel its just not worth fighting so much to stay in this country.)

Your responses will be encouraging.

Thank you

kiranvks

Jul 26, 2010
Hello Bravado,

My situation is somewhat similar to your's. A-LMO applied on April 2, 2013. HRSDC responded only once so far asking for some more documentation, which my employer had sent it across a month ago. After that, no updates till date.

Please share any news/update whenever you get one. I shall do the same!

Thanks,
Kiran

foruaks

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
kiranvks said:
Hello Bravado,

My situation is somewhat similar to your's. A-LMO applied on April 2, 2013. HRSDC responded only once so far asking for some more documentation, which my employer had sent it across a month ago. After that, no updates till date.

Please share any news/update whenever you get one. I shall do the same!

Thanks,
Kiran
Did you get any update? Which NOC have you applied and also which place? I am also in a similar situation as yours.

kiranvks

Jul 26, 2010
Hi,

No updates yet. Still waiting
NOC: 2172, applied at Toronto.

How about yours ? Also do you know anyone got their LMO's (related to IT application) approved in the recent past ?

Thanks,
Kiran

foruaks

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
kiranvks said:
Hi,

No updates yet. Still waiting
NOC: 2172, applied at Toronto.

How about yours ? Also do you know anyone got their LMO's (related to IT application) approved in the recent past ?

Thanks,
Kiran
My NOC is 2174. We applied in last week of March. I haven't heard anything from anyone yet. Can you send a pm on my email id so that we can talk. Are you in India or Canada?

My email:
foruaks@yahoo.com

samreddy11

Jun 19, 2013
Guys anyone applied for LMO in May for BC? We applied for LMO on 15th May, still haven't got any reply.

Any updates will help.

jesty195

Jul 23, 2013
My friend is in Calagary. He applied LMO for position Food Service Supervisor on June 3rd and still no news yet :(

foruaks

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
Friends,

Just like to share good news. My LMO got approved on 22nd July 2013. Below is my timeline:

Applied on: 26th March 2013
Got query: 1st July 2013
Replied Query: 3rd July 2013
Got Positive LMO: 22nd July 2013
NOC Code: 2074 Software Developer
Province applied: Ontario

Once again thanks to this group for providing updates and All the Best to all guys who are waiting for results. I will start following the Work Permit thread now :).

Bravado

Feb 4, 2013
Congrats to those who have been receiving positive LMO's.

Hi Kiran, are you still waiting to hear back from Service Canada? My wait doesnt seem to end either. My HR has been kind enough to follow up every week.

Just for more info, my NOC code is 2281. I have a feeling its not an easy one to get. Any Network Administrators out there who got a positive LMO?

Please share your experiences.

Thank you

kiranvks

Jul 26, 2010
Hi Bravado

Am still waiting. Nothing much update in my case except couple of weeks ago, HRSDC requested my employer to submit couple of documents, which my employer did few days ago. Still waiting to hearback from them.

Thanks
Kiran