LMO PROCESSING TIMES 2013

cmortred

Dec 22, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiranvks said:
Hi Bravado

Am still waiting. Nothing much update in my case except couple of weeks ago, HRSDC requested my employer to submit couple of documents, which my employer did few days ago. Still waiting to hearback from them.

Thanks
Kiran

Hi, are you already in canada? Or outside of canada ?

Nkpatel

Mar 21, 2013
Hi everyone, I m applied lmo in April 2013 then after still today I m waiting for positive lmo. Can anyone tell me howmuch time it will take. My noc 7241 and apply for BC

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Nkpatel, Assuming that your LMO application was at the exact end of April, that would mean that you're at least into your 15th week. That sounds crazy. You should call your employer. I just called the BC office the other day and they said that it takes an average of 7 weeks for them to make a decision once the documents reach their office.

Nkpatel

Mar 21, 2013
stopDA said:
@ Nkpatel, Assuming that your LMO application was at the exact end of April, that would mean that you're at least into your 15th week. That sounds crazy. You should call your employer. I just called the BC office the other day and they said that it takes an average of 7 weeks for them to make a decision once the documents reach their office.
Thank you very much stopDa,can u give me BC office contact number and email Adess.

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@NKpatel, here's the link:

http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/jobs/foreign_workers/scc.shtml

Bravado

Feb 4, 2013
18 weeks and still waiting. Does this usually lead to negative responses or waiting further would make sense?

Anyone out there who had to wait this long for a friggin LMO approval. I am already under implied status and loosing my patience on this. Your thoughts and advises would be highly appreciated.

Thank you

ajay93

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,friends.
Iam An Indian National At Present Residing In Brasil.
I Have applied For a Work Permit Online CIC In Sao Paulo consulate (With An Approved LMO & Employer Letter.) On 18 March 2013. Till Today I did Not Get any Reply From Them Regardingly The Process .When I Try To check The Process Online Client Application Center .There Is No Response .Why Do You Think Its Taking So Long In My Case , Also Iam Very Well aware Of the strike By Pafso .
What Do You Suggest I need to Do. :(

cookie27

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
Hi!

My employer called HRSDC to follow up on my LMO because it's been 2-1/2 months now. The lady she spoke with said that 2 months is still too early. However, my employer was put on hold while the lady checked on the status. She was told that my LMO is still pending and no changes or actions yet. She was told that she can call after a week or two to check or just wait since HRSDC will surely call her if there's already a decision :'(.

A friend of mine got her positive LMO only after 2 weeks - LMO filed in Calgary while my other friend got hers after a month - LMO filed in Toronto, Ontario. I wonder how they assess LMO applications. Could the strike somehow has an effect in the release of LMOs since visa offices are on strike and this leaves them with very limited workforce?

foruaks

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
cookie27 said:
Hi!

My employer called HRSDC to follow up on my LMO because it's been 2-1/2 months now. The lady she spoke with said that 2 months is still too early. However, my employer was put on hold while the lady checked on the status. She was told that my LMO is still pending and no changes or actions yet. She was told that she can call after a week or two to check or just wait since HRSDC will surely call her if there's already a decision :'(.

A friend of mine got her positive LMO only after 2 weeks - LMO filed in Calgary while my other friend got hers after a month - LMO filed in Toronto, Ontario. I wonder how they assess LMO applications. Could the strike somehow has an effect in the release of LMOs since visa offices are on strike and this leaves them with very limited workforce?
It took 4 mths for me in Toronto Ontario recently.

cookie27

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
foruaks said:
It took 4 mths for me in Toronto Ontario recently.
Hi!

Within the 4 months period, did they call/interview your employer or ask for additional documents/info before they release your LMO? Was it just filing of LMO then straight to positive result after 4 months?

Does anyone here have an idea or know someone who got negative LMO despite waiting for so long :'(.

Thanks!

samir3132

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2010
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 08, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2014
Med's Request
June 04 2014
Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
Any one? I am looking for same answer

kiranvks

Jul 26, 2010
Hi,

Mine is still waiting. A-LMO applied on April 2, 2013 and still waiting. HRSDC responded twice so far asking for more documentation both times. HRSDC said they are doing some compliance review with my employer after the recent changes being made to LMO processing. I think due to this its talking this long.

Please keep sharing your timelines and any kind of update you receive

Thank you,
Kiran

samir3132

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2010
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 08, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2014
Med's Request
June 04 2014
Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
Hi kiran
They required which document mean financial doc. Or other?

Thanks
Samir