+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fiesta_class said:
please help our family name in our visa is incorrect.
Go to CEM asap. ANd if you already booked your flight bring your ticket so they will know when are you leaving and who knows they will give you the visa with correct name on it or if not they will put some notations in it. Good luck.

kablas99

Star Member
Dec 13, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
UPDATE : AUG 16, 2011
Nomination.....
OWP : DEC 10, 2011
AOR Received.
AIP : FEB 6, 2013
File Transfer...
LC2 KIT MARCH 4, 2013
Med's Request
LC2 : Nov, 2013
Med's Done....
LC2 : Dec 5 2013
Interview........
LC1 : Feb.12, 2014 Landed Immigrant Status
Passport Req..
LC2 : Jan 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 : WAITING
LANDED..........
LC1 : Waiting
Fiesta_class said:
please help our family name in our visa is incorrect.
Hi fiesta_class, why don't you call CIC and ask about datas of your application if it is really right or wrong name...and also iqaluit is a nice place to live in, in fairness..i have cousins there , aunts & uncle who owns a pharmacy, Valuepharm, i might go there if Gods willing...see you soon :) in iqaluit...the more the colder the place the more $$$$$$$ hehehe

pat1181

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Have you heard about this
Regulatory changes to the Temporary Foreign Worker Program take effect April 1st, 2011.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/changes.asp

Are we affected by this new regulation? especially us Caregivers who will just apply for OWP/PR next year?

Just need some enlightment :)

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
im also from montreal...just ask one question to montrealers? if na expired your wp before you get Owp..it is possible to extend the medicare? i just read in other forum but i cant access anymore. what we should do to extend it witout valid wp? im worried i may not get my owp before may 2012.

meiling

Mar 29, 2009
Anyone can enlighten me about the new regulation for TFW? The cumulative duration for foreign workers to work in canada is 4 years and it is implemented April 1, 2011. I know the new TFWs can only work 4 years and are supposed to leave Canada then apply again after 4 years have passed. I read that it's not retroactive regardless how long the TFW have working in canada. One of the exception is when the foreign worker has received their permanent residence. What will happen to those who have applied for pr and has not received theirs after April 1, 2011? I don't know if I should be worried or not but I applied for my pr April 2010 and have not received even my open permit. I don't know if this rule is affecting my application or not. Although my husband already has received his kit and has already submitted it back in January 2011 in the Phils., I'm still worried because everything seems hanging and the worse part is not knowing what's going to happen with all these new regulations.

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
meiling said:
Anyone can enlighten me about the new regulation for TFW? The cumulative duration for foreign workers to work in canada is 4 years and it is implemented April 1, 2011. I know the new TFWs can only work 4 years and are supposed to leave Canada then apply again after 4 years have passed. I read that it's not retroactive regardless how long the TFW have working in canada. One of the exception is when the foreign worker has received their permanent residence. What will happen to those who have applied for pr and has not received theirs after April 1, 2011? I don't know if I should be worried or not but I applied for my pr April 2010 and have not received even my open permit. I don't know if this rule is affecting my application or not. Although my husband already has received his kit and has already submitted it back in January 2011 in the Phils., I'm still worried because everything seems hanging and the worse part is not knowing what's going to happen with all these new regulations.
its effective April 1, 2011. you start counting four years from april 2011-april 2015. you dont have to worry with your application.

pat1181

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bambiegirl,

You mean even May 2012 lcp application for OWP/PR is still safe with this new regulation?

redraiven

Jun 21, 2011
HI THERE!!!..please advice everyone you know who will pass their application this month or in the future...the CIC has a new application form for LIVE-IN CAREGIVER APPLYING FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE...Oh...and they add more months for the processing period... :mad:

vampirella

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
wsongco said:
im also from montreal...just ask one question to montrealers? if na expired your wp before you get Owp..it is possible to extend the medicare? i just read in other forum but i cant access anymore. what we should do to extend it witout valid wp? im worried i may not get my owp before may 2012.
hi! i heard from a friend that you need a letter from your employer and your caq to renew it. but better call aafq. do you have the number?

mycako

Aug 13, 2011
I've send my mine last may 10, 2011 and received last may 30, 2011. How can i know if cic is processing my application as caregiver po? Hope u can help me.. Thank u..

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
mycako said:
I've send my mine last may 10, 2011 and received last may 30, 2011. How can i know if cic is processing my application as caregiver po? Hope u can help me.. Thank u..
call cic 18882422100 or view your application online thru www.cic.gc.ca using your current client id