+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
miseria said:
natakot ako sa sinabi ng agent eh. its best daw na dna lang mag leave ng country. wont see my daughter and mama for 2 years kung ganon :'( tiis2 nlng muna. importante ngayon hanap na ng work.
thoug its best to Not leave ccanada while applction is in process..dont be overcome by your fear..ask more ppl here in the furom or mgcmula ka ng new thread pra makakuha ka ng idea..ung mga nakatanggap ng OWP last month magsisiuwian n rin..lolzz...
gudluck!!

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
brennin said:
Hello guys its good news to everyone
i didphoned cic and good news to me
approved my wop and issued yesterday.
christmas blessings to us.
thanks god
i am may 2011 applicants.
woah! congrats brenin! im getting excited! coz im april 2011 applicant but no more good news yet... :( i hope later? or tomorrow? next day? next month? waaaaa!!!! :eek:

are you single or married?

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roxaida said:
woah! congrats brenin! im getting excited! coz im april 2011 applicant but no more good news yet... :( i hope later? or tomorrow? next day? next month? waaaaa!!!! :eek:

Me too roxaida, no update yet in my OWP/PR application )): Maybe because I just got approved for a new work permit under new employer. They might thinking that I will leave my current employer who just got me 2 months ago. That's okay I can wait as long as PR will come soon (-:

brennin

Dec 5, 2011
roxaida said:

Single from Vancouver BC
how bout you,
try to phone cic hopefully magranted narin sayo at sa lahat ngmga applicants

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
honeysweetie said:
Me too roxaida, no update yet in my OWP/PR application )): Maybe because I just got approved for a new work permit under new employer. They might thinking that I will leave my current employer who just got me 2 months ago. That's okay I can wait as long as PR will come soon (-:
oh yeah... maybe that's why... coz u have new employer and you only work for them in 2 months... but that's fine... as long as your PR is in progress... ;)

BRENNIN: im from BC too... at chetwynd.. boarder to alberta. :D i really hope na ma-grant na rin ang OWP bago mag christmas! ur so lucky dear! ambilis ng syo! :D ansaya!

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
JoyceLam said:
only get a ROE when change an employer...

I completed 3900 hours with one employer. I told my employer 1 month early... coz I knew she will be late for my paper. so I sent my application 10 days after I completed.

[/quot
My employer passed me all documents 2 months after i told her I need them for OWP and PR.my old employer refused to give me statement of earning , record of deduction,only thing I mailed for that employer was t4(I asked from CRA),roe,hours declarance,contract,also a letter why I do not have these document.my current one ,still bad

serarang

Dec 7, 2011
Hi, everyone. I'm new here. hope to hear many good news from many people. :D

CIC rcvd on Aug. 4, 2011
Start processing on Sept 6, 2011

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
wsongco said:
your lucky you can check your status online right away...me i waited for 4 months to check online. please put your timeline in you signature so we could easily tract your status. which province are you?
Hi i am new here just wanna ask something . I am helping my sister to get a job here in canda actaully she has an employer now and were on stage of processing the LMO for her. My questions is what are the requirement for her to get approve for the working visa there in The Philippines, right now she's taking a care giver course which i believe she will be done by next year of March. ive heared about this english language test which im not familiar . anybody who can help me really appriate that
Thank you and God Bless

Read more: http://lbautista.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=caregiver&thread=1789&page=97#ixzz1g7FBsLNE

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
santacruzan said:
Hi i am new here just wanna ask something . I am helping my sister to get a job here in canda actaully she has an employer now and were on stage of processing the LMO for her. My questions is what are the requirement for her to get approve for the working visa there in The Philippines, right now she's taking a care giver course which i believe she will be done by next year of March. ive heared about this english language test which im not familiar . anybody who can help me really appriate that
Thank you and God Bless

Read more: http://lbautista.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=caregiver&thread=1789&page=97#ixzz1g7FBsLNE
She needs to finish the caregiver course of course... And she should have ready employer to support her documents too... English exam is just formality just for the immigration to know if she will be able to speak or explain certain circumstances... In my time last 3 years ago, i went to manila only for the speak test. They gave me 10 questions and will answet it i think for 1minute to 5 minutes... Computer will interview you... Its so simple. Dont be nervous. By the way my score is 7 out of 10. Goodluck!

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
santacruzan said:
Thank you and God Bless

Read more: http://lbautista.proboards.com/index.cgi?
action=display&board=caregiver&thread=1789&page=97#ixzz1g7FBsLNE
thats the speak test. see this link

http://lbautista.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=caregiver&action=display&thread=6276

and to add to that...make sure shes a full time student. lots of applicants from philippines denied visa from not proving they are full time student. for example they take the course while still working with sss contrubution. the visa office has direct access to sss files. make sure she stop working or stop her sss contribution.

maine17

Mar 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys I just sent my application now, I've heard about the faster issuance of OWP this days, hoping mine will be the same too..Good luck to all!

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

i called CIC hotline 1 2 7 just a minute ago! and my heart is still jumping in joy now!! woooohooo!!!

my work permit is approved april 10, 2011!!! woohoo!!

thank GOD!!!

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
roxaida said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

i called CIC hotline 1 2 7 just a minute ago! and my heart is still jumping in joy now!! woooohooo!!!

my work permit is approved april 10, 2011!!! woohoo!!

thank GOD!!!
Congrat !!!

grachael

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats roxaida..
just wondering why it took them a long time to mail ur OWP since it was approved on april 10,2011?
to God be the glory..