+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

Hales

Nov 20, 2011
i tried phoning cic using number 18882421200 but it says number is not available. do you guys know any other number?thanks

kcire

Star Member
May 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hales said:
i tried phoning cic using number 18882421200 but it says number is not available. do you guys know any other number?thanks
CIC Call Centre Number is 1-888-242-2100...u got it 1200 that's why u can't go thru. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Re: Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

@hales are you inside canada?

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
kcire said:
CIC Call Centre Number is 1-888-242-2100...u got it 1200 that's why u can't go thru. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Kcire, may i know how long before u recivd ur owp by mail? And do u mind if u share what the remarks is? Thank you!!! :-*

chelskie

Jan 1, 2012
Hi ,

I don't know if i am in the right forum i just wanted to ask some questions that bothers me.. I am a live in caregiver gathering my documents for the application for OWP and i am wondering if that time that i am in Philippines lfor vacation last year Jan 11 to Feb 7 will count in for my 24 months requirements and my employer paid tax for the month that i wasn't here and after that vacation in philippines my employer and the family went to Florida for a month with me too.. please help me.. coz i will apply for my OWP on February 2012. thank u..

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
chelskie said:
Hi ,

I don't know if i am in the right forum i just wanted to ask some questions that bothers me.. I am a live in caregiver gathering my documents for the application for OWP and i am wondering if that time that i am in Philippines lfor vacation last year Jan 11 to Feb 7 will count in for my 24 months requirements and my employer paid tax for the month that i wasn't here and after that vacation in philippines my employer and the family went to Florida for a month with me too.. please help me.. coz i will apply for my OWP on February 2012. thank u..
If you worked for the family outside of Canada,it doesn t count.

chelskie

Jan 1, 2012
HI,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

JUST WANT TO ASK IF MY VACATION IN PHILIPPINES FOR 3 WEEKS AND VACATION IN FLORIDA FOR 1 MONTH STILL COUNTED WITH MY 24 MONTHS RECORD ? WITH THAT ABSENCED IN CANADA MY EMPLOYER STILL PAID FOR MY TAXES.

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
chelskie said:
Hi ,

I went home to visit family for 10 days too !! but i'll be ok coz its not work time ,
It was vacation time like the brule 2 weeks a year. And I'll send my application at the end of Feb. 2012 as well. but my employers (i had the ex one too) they never gave me pay stub each month . What can I do for earning statements??? I didn't have good relationship with my ex employer. any idea ? please help

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
Birdy said:
I went home to visit family for 10 days too !! but i'll be ok coz its not work time ,
It was vacation time like the brule 2 weeks a year. And I'll send my application at the end of Feb. 2012 as well. but my employers (i had the ex one too) they never gave me pay stub each month . What can I do for earning statements??? I didn't have good relationship with my ex employer. any idea ? please help
if you have the t4 and roe it'll be good. Same as my 2nd employer, he did not even answer my calls for the documents I've sent him. I was thinking to apply for option 2. But just waited for 2 months more for option1. Anyway, I had the T4 and ROe.

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
riaivy1980 said:
if you have the t4 and roe it'll be good. Same as my 2nd employer, he did not even answer my calls for the documents I've sent him. I was thinking to apply for option 2. But just waited for 2 months more for option1. Anyway, I had the T4 and ROe.
[/quot

Yes,I do have both ROE and T4s but this is my questions
- I don't have pay stubs from them they never gave me it's for
Earning statements right? What should I do?
- can you please help me count my 24 months? I have on Roe
With the first employer dec 7 2009 to feb 5 2010 and I got my new
Work permit with this employer on April 15,2010 so my complete
24 months that I can send my application is end of Feb 2012 ???thank you

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Hi it's Birdy again could anybody help me with my questions please???
- I don't have pay stubs from my employers they never gave me it's for
Earning statements right? What should I do? I heard I could do personal income I don't know what it is.
- can you please help me count my 24 months? I have on Roe
With the first employer dec 7 2009 to feb 5 2010 and I got my new
Work permit with this employer on April 15,2010 so my complete
24 months that I can send my application is end of Feb 2012 ???thank you

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR KINDNESS :)

Hales

Nov 20, 2011
kcire said:

Thanks for the help... I already got my visa Last January 6th! After 17 months of waiting...Thanked God!

chuchay

Star Member
May 18, 2011
chelskie said:
HI,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

JUST WANT TO ASK IF MY VACATION IN PHILIPPINES FOR 3 WEEKS AND VACATION IN FLORIDA FOR 1 MONTH STILL COUNTED WITH MY 24 MONTHS RECORD ? WITH THAT ABSENCED IN CANADA MY EMPLOYER STILL PAID FOR MY TAXES.
no they are not counted

faraway2010

Feb 7, 2012
JoyceLam said:
Enjoy~~~ honeysweetie, we are all playing this game now...
Hello,hope that you get a good news,just wanna ask you about how can i check my processing,i sent my application one month now,,i m crazy thinking if its all right about the documents,also when they take the fee,right when they start processing or ....thanks good luck ;)