+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SPYROW13 said:
HEY ALSO!!! IF ITS OKEY WITH YOU TO BE FEED BY FALSE INFORMATION THEN FOR ME ITS NOT!! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THOSE PEOPLE AROUND HERE THAT ARE PLAYING GENIUS, NOW IF YOU ARE 1 OF THOSE FAKE AND FRAUD FEELING GENIUS TOO THEN BETTER START FEEDING US MORE REALIBLE INFORMATION AND NOT THOSE INFORMATION THAT CAME FROM GOSSIP MAGAZINES..AND PLEASE DONT LECTURE ME ABOUT APPROPRIATE, ETTEQUTTE AND MANNERS BECAUSE I AM JUST BEING HONEST TO MY FEELINGS..IF I OFFENDED YOU THEN SO BE IT MAYBE YOU'RE 1 OF THOSE FRAUD IN HERE. IF NOT BETTER BE QUIET!
too bad for you because I feed my own with my own discovery if the issue is right not jumping on what other peoples says... you really had a big issue of your own... take a chill pills or take a cold bath to make you relax!!! :p

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
@spyrow13: mind your manners pls... having an open permit doesnt mean you're ahead of us.if you're smart do your homework and research...Cheers! :D

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
Spyrow13 what is your problem? please enough we are all in the same situation i have my owp for such a long time but just like anybody else here am waiting for new updates with my lc2,lucky for you your lc2 got there medical request sooner than ours so be thankful for that.just to remind you that you are in the forum and everybody is entitled to have there opinions ,suggestions or to have his/her ideas of informations be posted in here but it doesnt mean that everything in here is 100% right,so please i know your are tired and upset just like all of us here of waiting for new develpments regarding cic progress but your attitude in this forum is way below as an educated person.so please enough of this childish attitude lets get serious and be professional okey?

SPYROW13

Jul 20, 2011
BOYZONE2 said:
Spyrow13 what is your problem? please enough we are all in the same situation i have my owp for such a long time but just like anybody else here am waiting for new updates with my lc2,lucky for you your lc2 got there medical request sooner than ours so be thankful for that.just to remind you that you are in the forum and everybody is entitled to have there opinions ,suggestions or to have his/her ideas of informations be posted in here but it doesnt mean that everything in here is 100% right,so please i know your are tired and upset just like all of us here of waiting for new develpments regarding cic progress but your attitude in this forum is way below as an educated person.so please enough of this childish attitude lets get serious and be professional okey?
BOYZONE2,

SORRY :-[ :-[ :'( I am full of hate right now this is not me :'( SO SORRY TO EVERYBODY IN HERE.. :-[

khrizzy

Aug 4, 2011
@ SPYROW 13 - just cant help myself but to comment about your rude comments to all the people here in the forum. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO SAY ALL THAT nEGATIVE WORDS TO SOME PEOPLE HERE? a NEWBIE OR NOT DOESNT MATTER, EVERYBODY HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY THERE OPINION AS LONG AS ITS FACTS and if youve been readin this forum properly youll notice that nobody CONFIRMED THAT CIC is closing the LCP. All we are saying is If this program will not gonna improved and continue this bullshit they are doin then they should close the program entirely than continue it and let LIC suffer. and BTW IF YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR OWP AND DOESNT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH CIC'C LONG PROCESSING TIME THEN WHY ARE YOU IN THIS FORUM? juST WANT TO CAUSE TROUBLE? WHAT A SMART EDUCATED PERSON YOU ARE THEN. AND TO THINK YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO CALL PEOPLE IN HERE NAMES.
iTS A BIG SHAME THAT YOU CALL YOURSELF A CAREGIVER BUT YOUR ATTITUDE IS FOR A BULLY.

SPYROW13

Jul 20, 2011
khrizzy said:
@ SPYROW 13 - just cant help myself but to comment about your rude comments to all the people here in the forum. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO SAY ALL THAT nEGATIVE WORDS TO SOME PEOPLE HERE? a NEWBIE OR NOT DOESNT MATTER, EVERYBODY HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY THERE OPINION AS LONG AS ITS FACTS and if youve been readin this forum properly youll notice that nobody CONFIRMED THAT CIC is closing the LCP. All we are saying is If this program will not gonna improved and continue this bull*censored word* they are doin then they should close the program entirely than continue it and let LIC suffer. and BTW IF YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR OWP AND DOESNT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH CIC'C LONG PROCESSING TIME THEN WHY ARE YOU IN THIS FORUM? juST WANT TO CAUSE TROUBLE? WHAT A SMART EDUCATED PERSON YOU ARE THEN. AND TO THINK YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO CALL PEOPLE IN HERE NAMES.
iTS A BIG SHAME THAT YOU CALL YOURSELF A CAREGIVER BUT YOUR ATTITUDE IS FOR A BULLY.

I JUST SAY SORRY TO EVERYBODY..AND DELETED ALL MY POSTINGS ARE YOU GOING TO START ALL OVER AGAIN ?

katileia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
HI Everybody!!

Thanks for support the facebook profile!!! More people better!! Let's focus our energy in our strike and just ask for more speed in our process. Together probably we will get more answers!!! Or maybe We can be heard!
I'm dreaming in open the processing time on the cic and see 10 months, than 9 months and start to see nannies getting their PR or OWP faster...
I still need to find out a date for our strike...Suggestions? Opinions?? I was thinking september 06. Just after holiday, parents tired from they kids ( long weekend) and crazy to leave their kids with us nannies...
Suggestions? October? We need more nannies around the country to adopt our idea.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
To All members i just want to say that we are here in the forum not to have enemies, but to have somebody to walk through this journey that we are taking, all we have to do is to help each othr support each other, and negative attitudes and thoughts are not allowed at this present situation, so please if yOu guys dont have good things to say , just be quiet please ! We need optimistic words during these times! Positive thoughts only please i have been here quite long , it is the first time i read tese harsh words from a co-member please be aware of what you are saying because we have all feelings , ww are humans ww have are reasOning pOwer Of what is right from wrong

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!

* INFORMATION SESSION: Live-in caregiver program (LCP)

HOST: Association des Aides Familiales du Quebec (AAFQ)
http://www.aafq.ca/english#!__english

TOPICS: Human Rights and Labour Standard Laws in Québec

SATURDAY, September 10th, 9:00 AM to 12:00 NOON

OFFICE ADDRESS: AAFQ, 2348, Jean Talon est Office 407

REPRESENTATIVES FROM VARIOUS BUREAUS WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS:

>Citizenship and immigration Canada (CIC)

>Ministère de l’immigration et des communautés culturelles (MICC)

>Commission des Normes du travail (CNT)

>Commission des droits de la personne et des droits de la jeunesse (CDPDJ)

** PHILIPPINE EMBASSY IN OTTAWA ONCE-A-MONTH WEEKEND CONSULAR SERVICES ON SEPTEMBER 10, SATURDAY, 9:00 AM TO 12:00 NOON @ FAMAS CENTER, VAN HORNE, MONTREAL. FOR FURTHER INQUIRIES PLS. CALL THE PHIL. EMBASSY @ 613-233-1121 DURING REGULAR OFFICE HOURS.

http://philembassy-ottawa.com/home/

www.aafq.ca created by deroja | English
www.aafq.ca
‎, A, A, , Q, F, French, English English

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Lcps in quebec pls attend ty

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
** PHILIPPINE EMBASSY IN OTTAWA ONCE-A-MONTH WEEKEND CONSULAR SERVICES ON SEPTEMBER 10, SATURDAY, 9:00 AM TO 12:00 NOON @ FAMAS CENTER, VAN HORNE, MONTREAL. FOR FURTHER INQUIRIES PLS. CALL THE PHIL. EMBASSY @ 613-233-1121 DURING REGULAR OFFICE HOURS.

Its not in FAMAS.....its in Ottawa still but they are open on Saturday....the Mobile passporting/NBI and consular services in Montreal will be in Oct.

LCPcaregiver

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
Hey, everybody is allowed to say whatever they want....
Sorry also for being negative but does it not piss you off that all the fake politicians promised the filipino caregiver groups the
moon and now after the election it is all forgotten and actually getting worse ???????????????????????????????

bakerfrench

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetchad said:
Guys read this link.good news to the caregiver who has an expired OHIP.hope we have the same in Alberta
http://www.torontoliveincare.com
Has anybody tried to call the phone number on this website to ask about the OHIP when you are on implied status? I tried, 416-421-4269, but it is a fax number, nobody answers the phone. Now I don't know if I need to apply for a work permit extension, it will be expired on Dec 2011.