Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
awol_78 said:
Hi, i received my OWP today. So happy. I called CIC this afternoon,( 1-2-1) because I wanted to know if they mailed my OWP but luckily it arrived just in time. What confuses me is the response from the automated machine which said "we anticipate to give you a response on December 25 2011". I was surprised and got nervous at the same time. Maybe its a messaging error. Happy holidays to all!
correct me if I am wrong but didnt Boyzone said in a post that if we hear "anticipate to hear a response by............" it means that a decision has already been made or something like that,

awol_78

Sep 19, 2011
cardcraw said:
correct me if I am wrong but didnt Boyzone said in a post that if we hear "anticipate to hear a response by............" it means that a decision has already been made or something like that,
I got my OWP but its LIC pending approval. Its not CIC 127, its 121 for permanent resident application. Anyway, im thankful for my OWP. It just made me think what's that message for. Maybe its a recorded response for all inquiries. :-[

bakerfrench

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my OWP today too. But I am confused, how come the client ID number in my OWP is different from the one I had on my live-in caregiver work permit before? With the remarks: pending lic APR.

Panda28

May 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cardcraw said:
Yes, that's rigth, and I hope I can get a new good news soon in 2012 because today I didn't and they officially are on holidays. ::)

Panda28

May 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And Do you know why I can not see my ECAS by online? before I was able to see it.

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
molo5000 said:
Thank you Ebony! :-*

Just relax and be patience! If you able to wait the 18 months before having an OWP, I think you will not wait another 18 months to have your PR! ;D

If they really stop now, maybe they are now on vacation! So we hope from the start of 2012, they will prioritized all 2010 applicants, especially those who wait more longer!

And.. you can celebrate this Holiday happily even without your first stage approval, atleast they grant your OWP now! Don't ruin your Holiday my friend! Go out and celebrate it with your family and friends! Merry CHRISTmas to you and your family! :-* :-* :-*
THANK YOU VERY MUCH molo!!!
Whenever i lose the patience, you always give me the big encouragement and i really appreciate it.
Same to you Merry Christmas and Best wishes to you and your famaily in 2012.
Have a wonderful holiday season!!! ;)

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Shelleonn said:
Isn't it a bit alarming that they don't issue any single aip to june 2010 applicants i know there might be some problems with april may applicants who havent recieve owp yet but since the processing time is june 25,2010 they should issue aip now
Thanks for the reply Shelleonn!!!
Hope your dependants backhome get LC2 kit shortly and be togather with you next Christmas.
Merry Christmas and best wishes for a Happy New Year 2012!!! ;)

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
hardwokerAngel said:
I think you can still apply again for EI until you get a job, but to make sure ask service canada. Im still on EI and when I told them that Im at school they told me to submit the form, I might get my tuition fee funded even though I already paid my tuition fees. Rightnow Im Job Hunting, I submitted 4 Resume's already here in town for different job. Goodluck to all of us here!!!
Thanks for the info Angel!!! :)
I already reapplied for EI and when i need training course i will contact Sevice Canada or when i report on EI
I will just give them information.
I assume the fees might be covered by EI but then Service Canada would subtract the unavailable days for training courses from EI so if the fees get covered by EI or not seems there's no defference for me.

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
hardwokerAngel said:
check this out..http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5554E5.asp
thank you hardworkerangel!

do u know how long they will issue the visa? thanks again!

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
Anyone who applied for trv please give me some advice i dont have employer now but i already got my owp ..im taking the risk of going home i really misa my daughter the last time i saw her wjen she was 3 months old and this time i want to bw there on her 2nd bday..i ask my friend to write a letter for me since he also wanted to get me as the nanny of his daughter wheb i come back from vacation..do you think itll be ok if i give that letter to get trv???pls help

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
Shelleonn said:
Congrats molo5000 finally all your patience and hardship paysoff you journey to pr has finally ended and a new journey towards citizenship begins congrats on your wife also,i hope my family's turn is soon but ill just cross my fingers for now
Thank you, Shelleonn! :-*

Yes, just be patience and you have your piece too! ;D

The interviewer told us that we can apply for citizenship after 2 years. ;D

Keep on praying and do we hope CIC will grant your PR very soon! ;)

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
wsongco said:
thanks molo for answering my inquery. Congrats to you and your family. Definitely start your countdown on applying citizenship. lol
Thanks wsongco! :-*

So.. 729 days from now before we could apply for citizenship.. ;D

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
Shelleonn said:
Isn't it a bit alarming that they don't issue any single aip to june 2010 applicants i know there might be some problems with april may applicants who havent recieve owp yet but since the processing time is june 25,2010 they should issue aip now
@ Shelleonn.. I think applicants whose OWP/PR application where received before that date (June 25, 2010) have the right to complain to CIC about their application!

Maybe this applicant need to call and talk to any CIC agent about their application. To inquire maybe there is some problem or what..

The problem if CIC vegreville are still working week. (As we don't know when they have there Holiday Vacation). ::)

It seems they are so quite this weekend! :-X

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
ayeh said:
I got my work permit in the mail today, issued Dec 11, 2011. Remark is, PENDInG LIC APR. Im a June, 2010 applicant. So happy. Ned to wait for AIP. Merry Christmas everyone!
Congratulations ayeh! ;)

Please update our spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah6Gh11lOdXIdENfdkpxZ3VnbS14MUt3VUNEYW1JaXc&hl=en_GB#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkiQYl3dm3zTdDZRTHp4Z2QyUG0xU1VpU01COHE2Ync&hl=en_GB#gid=0

Thanks! ;D