Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rosellyalung said:
Cardcraw-do you have to send a letter to the CIC because i also passed an extension of work permit, will they give the refund?
I did not send a letter requesting a refund. They decided to send it back. I was surprised

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
cardcraw said:
I did not send a letter requesting a refund. They decided to send it back. I was surprised
I passed the extension before my OWP and PR,today the 1 2. 7 system said my renewed on has been approved,

Shey

Nov 10, 2011
Shelleonn said:
Isn't it a bit alarming that they don't issue any single aip to june 2010 applicants i know there might be some problems with april may applicants who havent recieve owp yet but since the processing time is june 25,2010 they should issue aip now

Hi shelleon.. Im also june 4, 2010 applicant.. I recieved my owp sept. And my remarks is initial approval.. I also recieved a letter saying that i met all the requirments that i am allowed to study but need to apply for study permit.. I am single applicant but since then i havent recieved anything yet.. I ask mp to help me follow up my application.. And she said that cic will review it january 12. And will send a letter if i need to go for medical examination or they will issue my pr.. Just wondering why do they need to review it for medical examination? if they said that they already eliminate the second medical examination? Is there any single applicant here that go second medical examination? I hope to get my pr nextyear.. Praying that god touches the heart of those people who process our application.. :)

awol_78

Sep 19, 2011
Hi, i received my OWP today. So happy. I called CIC this afternoon,( 1-2-1) because I wanted to know if they mailed my OWP but luckily it arrived just in time. What confuses me is the response from the automated machine which said "we anticipate to give you a response on December 25 2011". I was surprised and got nervous at the same time. Maybe its a messaging error. Happy holidays to all!

ayeh

Dec 9, 2011
Anyone here that is May/June 2010 applicant that receive OWP but th remark is Pending LCR APR? What does that mean?

Kyberxs27

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Montreal, Quebec Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cardcraw said:
congrats molo5000 and others who got their OWP in the mail

I got mine in the mail today too, Its valid until 2015 and said pending LIC APR. I am December 31, 2010 applicant. I also received a second letter stating I will be getting a refund of $150 for a work permit application. ( I had applied to extend my current work permit before the pilot project because of the long processing time) I am very happy am getting back the money. I will use it to apply for a visa.

I very much feel like a slave who has gotten freedom......................lol. :) JOB HUNTING TIME

Congratulations!!! you deserve it! Fly high!

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
Guys, i havent receivd my owp... :-( im approved last dec10. :-(

Anyways, im still waiting patiently... :)

Guys, can i have favor, help me to apply trv... I wanna go for a vacation. Can i go on vacation even im unemployed?

sophieme

Dec 14, 2011
awol_78 said:
Hi, i received my OWP today. So happy. I called CIC this afternoon,( 1-2-1) because I wanted to know if they mailed my OWP but luckily it arrived just in time. What confuses me is the response from the automated machine which said "we anticipate to give you a response on December 25 2011". I was surprised and got nervous at the same time. Maybe its a messaging error. Happy holidays to all!
Hi can you tell me when you sent your application form to CIC ? Thanks

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roxaida said:
Guys, i havent receivd my owp... :-( im approved last dec10. :-(

Anyways, im still waiting patiently... :)

Guys, can i have favor, help me to apply trv... I wanna go for a vacation. Can i go on vacation even im unemployed?
check this out..http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5554E5.asp

awol_78

Sep 19, 2011
sophieme said:
Hi can you tell me when you sent your application form to CIC ? Thanks
CIC received it on February 8, 2011. OWP was approved on December 10, 2011. Im a single applicant.

sophieme

Dec 14, 2011
awol_78 said:
i guess you will get decision made on Dec 25, 2011.

Panda28

May 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And what happen if you want to study but you just have the OWP? Can you or not?

And with the new pilot project the it's suppose that after 3 months to apply for the OWP you going to receive and the PR after 36 moths, what is gonna happen if they receive the papers in January and start processing in march 1,2011 and still you don't have answer, are they going to sent the OWP and after 36 months the PR? OR they going to processing the paper as before?

Panda28

May 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sophieme said:
i guess you will get decision made on Dec 25, 2011.
Well I have a similar things I call too for my OWP(1-2-7) and the machine said " we anticipate to give you a response on december 14, 2011" and them It was december 15 2011 so I spoke with the agent and he said sorry we know but we are so busy and you will have news soon between today until march 2012. ::) but they said that they dodn't have a answer for me yet!