File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
EbonyIvory said:
Congratulations molo SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!! :D
I dont know why CIC stoped making the decision for AIP starting June, 2010 applicants who have been waiting for it over 18 months and just got the pending OWP after waiting for the same period.
*sigh ~*
Thank you Ebony! :-*

Just relax and be patience! If you able to wait the 18 months before having an OWP, I think you will not wait another 18 months to have your PR! ;D

If they really stop now, maybe they are now on vacation! So we hope from the start of 2012, they will prioritized all 2010 applicants, especially those who wait more longer!

And.. you can celebrate this Holiday happily even without your first stage approval, atleast they grant your OWP now! Don't ruin your Holiday my friend! Go out and celebrate it with your family and friends! Merry CHRISTmas to you and your family! :-* :-* :-*

Jepoy0424

Feb 28, 2011
hi guys! i just received my owp this afternoon... ;D do i have to renew my SIN?? for those who already renewed their SIN, is it the same number or they gave you a different one.. thanks!!

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
Jepoy0424 said:
hi guys! i just received my owp this afternoon... ;D do i have to renew my SIN?? for those who already renewed their SIN, is it the same number or they gave you a different one.. thanks!!
You have to renew it and it gonna be the same number.congrat for your owp

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats molo5000 finally all your patience and hardship paysoff you journey to pr has finally ended and a new journey towards citizenship begins congrats on your wife also,i hope my family's turn is soon but ill just cross my fingers for now

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
thanks molo for answering my inquery. Congrats to you and your family. Definitely start your countdown on applying citizenship. lol

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EbonyIvory said:
Congratulations molo SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!! :D
I dont know why CIC stoped making the decision for AIP starting June, 2010 applicants who have been waiting for it over 18 months and just got the pending OWP after waiting for the same period.
*sigh ~*
Isn't it a bit alarming that they don't issue any single aip to june 2010 applicants i know there might be some problems with april may applicants who havent recieve owp yet but since the processing time is june 25,2010 they should issue aip now

ayeh

Dec 9, 2011
Jepoy0424 said:
Hi there!- Just wondering. Are you employed when you renew your SIN card?

ayeh

Dec 9, 2011
Jepoy0424 said:
Cogratulation!!!

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
Has CIC issued any new OWP this weekend?this morning I called 127 which said my renewed one issued today ,hopefully they would not delay my OWP

ayeh

Dec 9, 2011
I got my work permit in the mail today, issued Dec 11, 2011. Remark is, PENDInG LIC APR. Im a June, 2010 applicant. So happy. Ned to wait for AIP. Merry Christmas everyone!

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
ayeh said:
I got my work permit in the mail today, issued Dec 11, 2011. Remark is, PENDInG LIC APR. Im a June, 2010 applicant. So happy. Ned to wait for AIP. Merry Christmas everyone!
Congret! Merry xams

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats molo5000 and others who got their OWP in the mail

I got mine in the mail today too, Its valid until 2015 and said pending LIC APR. I am December 31, 2010 applicant. I also received a second letter stating I will be getting a refund of $150 for a work permit application. ( I had applied to extend my current work permit before the pilot project because of the long processing time) I am very happy am getting back the money. I will use it to apply for a visa.

I very much feel like a slave who has gotten freedom......................lol. :) JOB HUNTING TIME

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EbonyIvory said:
Thanks for the Info wsongco
Im applying for the both Community Support Woker and RCA as both are available at the Community Centre.The good thing about CSW is that working day time (9:30-3:30, Mon-Fri )attracts me compared to RCA' shift working, Class 5 drivers' license is acceptable at this time with a reliabe owned car but preffered Class 4 (asssumming $300-500 for the course depending on hours that i needed).

My First Aid/CPR expired and I am still on EI until Jan, 2012 eventhough they stopped paying me until i got the new WP.
I heard some EI recipients got covered for studying or training courses so after i get some info from the one of those, i will contact Service Canada. Hope i complete those courses before im on EI regardless payment.
I think you can still apply again for EI until you get a job, but to make sure ask service canada. Im still on EI and when I told them that Im at school they told me to submit the form, I might get my tuition fee funded even though I already paid my tuition fees. Rightnow Im Job Hunting, I submitted 4 Resume's already here in town for different job. Goodluck to all of us here!!!

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just read a post in livein caregivers canada facebook page that someone talk to a cic agent and told her that owp will be issue 3 mos after apply,then another 36 mos for pr is that included in the pilot project?its more than the old processing that first stage is 17-18 mos plus 2nd stage is 17 mos is 34-35mos in all,i wonder if those who got owp under intial approval will be affected by this or just the pending aip ones

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Cardcraw-do you have to send a letter to the CIC because i also passed an extension of work permit, will they give the refund?