+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

miseria

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
my current work permit will expire sept 2012. when i called cic hotline agent told me my owp has been issued and will expire aug 2012. does this make sense?

Mrs. Just Tiis

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
miseria said:
my current work permit will expire sept 2012. when i called cic hotline agent told me my owp has been issued and will expire aug 2012. does this make sense?
Another one of immigration's odd issue dates... let's just hope you get your PR before your OWP expires, which is in 8 mos?!? OR you'll have to pay again for renewal w/c sucks :-\

miseria

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Mrs. Just Tiis said:
Another one of immigration's odd issue dates... let's just hope you get your PR before your OWP expires, which is in 8 mos?!? OR you'll have to pay again for renewal w/c sucks :-\
hi mrs just tiis. really odd. i dont get it. just submitted my app oct 29, 2011.

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
hey lics in laws can get super visas too????jason kenny tweeted...

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BOYZONE2 said:
Shelleon you are going to received a copy notice of lc2 kit sent to your dependants in the Philippines from Canadian Embassy in Manila once your dependants received the kit, so just wait.
BOYZONE2 said:
Shelleon you are going to received a copy notice of lc2 kit sent to your dependants in the Philippines from Canadian Embassy in Manila once your dependants received the kit, so just wait.
thanks boyzone2 i didnt know that,so the canadian embassy in manila will send me a copy of notice too if ever they recieve lc2 kit,3 cic agent here said that their file is already transfer,and if they didn't recieve anything or get contact by the visa office in manila i should call back sometime in march to follow up so hopefully it will come soon

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
Shelleonn said:
Thanks i only got my owp today im still waiting for the other first stage approval letter,it didnt come together,can i ask you something?in that first stage approval letter does it mention something about our lc2? How's your family application did you ask cic if they sent their file to the visa office back home?
It will say in your confirmation letter that in 3 months time( from issuance of your owp) they will send your famy application kit, once they submit it, another 3 months for medical kit, once they submitted their medical, allow them 15 months to process it.( they say refer to the current processing time in cic
Website)

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
ayeh said:
congratulation and goodluck, finally you got it :)...CIC received my application July 8,2010 and start processing it Sep 16,2010. I called today and the agent said, hopefully middle of january i will be approved...( keep waiting :( ).
Thanks ayeh
Hope you hear good news by this month though. :)

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Cjoie28 said:
Lol that's funny. Hope all is well.
I'm being patient with the result of my application and I don't know how long I can handle this while everybody else is getting OWP. Patient patient patient ..... *sigh*
Hi Christine
With my pilot project OWP, I have to apply again for the health care coverage just mine but not my kids since their study permits are not issued this time.
MY MP told me that in the reply from CIC, it says i have to wait for the first stage approval to get my kids study permits....*sigh* too.

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
Im april 2011 applicant... Implied status since july2011. No good news yet... :-(

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Hi frends just call CIC and ask about det i got ma OWP so when i will get PR? she said my PR prossesing going on since d April 2011 so i have to count from April 2011 after 1 months and den 17 months more so it mean i have to wait 4 ma PR 28 months and aslo can't go out side of Canada untill get PR if i go no garnty come back it mean have to live without family 28 months more OOOOOhhhhhhh goddddddd help us plz.....untill how long we wait to see our family?

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
Shelleonn said:
thanks boyzone2 i didnt know that,so the canadian embassy in manila will send me a copy of notice too if ever they recieve lc2 kit,3 cic agent here said that their file is already transfer,and if they didn't recieve anything or get contact by the visa office in manila i should call back sometime in march to follow up so hopefully it will come soon
so starting the day you've received your owp check your mailbox everyday regarding the copy of notice from the Canadian Embassy in Manila,hopefully it will not come to the point of making follow ups! coz it will add delays in your PR application processing time.

brennin

Dec 5, 2011
BOYZONE2 said:
so starting the day you've received your owp check your mailbox everyday regarding the copy of notice from the Canadian Embassy in Manila,hopefully it will not come to the point of making follow ups! coz it will add delays in your PR application processing time.
[/quote

Hello guys i received my OWP today i did check mailbox
and im shock its real is on my hand now Finally,

Hopefully all applicants received soon,

i have plan to all To get together on December 26, 2011
Celebration for the blessing and Christmas as well
god bless all

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BOYZONE2 said:
Thanks boyzone2 will that notice come before they recieve lc2 kit or after they recieve it?ill just wait until march coz it said on the letter that 3 mos after owp they are gonna receive something,and call center agent also said to call back around march if we didnt hear from embassy yet,my owp is valid till dec next year i hope my own pr status will be done that time,i have the feeling that when you reach 24 mos your application can be finalize here "hopefully" good luck satin parekoi

kitt1517

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
NIPA said:
Hi frends just call CIC and ask about det i got ma OWP so when i will get PR? she said my PR prossesing going on since d April 2011 so i have to count from April 2011 after 1 months and den 17 months more so it mean i have to wait 4 ma PR 28 months and aslo can't go out side of Canada untill get PR if i go no garnty come back it mean have to live without family 28 months more OOOOOhhhhhhh goddddddd help us plz.....untill how long we wait to see our family?
You can go home NIPA as long as you have trv visa, valid wp or owp, letter form your current employer.