LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
Congrats bambie girl!!!

I hope everyone receives good news before holiday including me!!! :)

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
Bambiegirl said:
@ molo...FIFO

they're not accountants/auditor ...they dont know that system...hahahhahaha....joke joke joke! ;D :D
@ Bambiegirl.. You make me laugh, lol.. :p :p :p

So if.. they should study accountancy so they know what is FIFO! And use it in their new pilot project! ;D

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
I think its LIFO happening right now :(

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
wsongco said:
I think its LIFO happening right now :(
LIFO(suction) as in slimming? bwahhahahahhahaha...im just happy.....no offense wsongco---im just joking...hehehehehe

@ roxaida thanks! Keep the faith!

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
bwahhhaaa! Funny!
Hey bakerfrench any news?

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
molo5000 said:
Just checked my ecas, and had changed now to Decision Made. ..after 2 days! ;D
Congratulation molo!!!!!!!! ;)
MY ecas has not been updated yet.
Does it mean my first stage approval is still in process?
Could be.

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Mrs. Just Tiis said:
I know somebody, (divorced with kids) , July 2011 applicant, she got hers already.
huh...thanks for the info...im really wonderin how is this happening my two friends applied nov.2010 and march 2011 they havent got yet..

@bambiegirl..congrats bambie girl!!i wonder if they told u too how did they issue those permits??y some 2010applcnts are not approve yet?

bakerfrench

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wsongco said:
bwahhhaaa! Funny!
Hey bakerfrench any news?
No news yet. Still waiting. All kinds of information comes out everyday makes me feel so tired. I don't know I should be happy or sad.

Hope everyone will get what they want finally.

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
bakerfrench said:
No news yet. Still waiting. All kinds of information comes out everyday makes me feel so tired. I don't know I should be happy or sad.

Hope everyone will get what they want finally.
hi bakerfrench,,did u go back home during your 24 months of employment?please f u dont mind me askin.. my 2 friend r not approve yet and they r both ahead of me... i wonder y ???

Lana 0303

Aug 19, 2011
Just found 2 OWPs in the mailbox today- for me and my husband. In spite of the fact that my passport valid till Dec.2014, they gave me OWP for 1 year! :( Seems like cic constantly sucking money out of me, cause last time I received regular WP for 7 months.
They also promised to send medical forms for my hubby together with OWPs (he's also in Canada). We didn't receive any yet. That sucks!
Neither did I received the confirmation letter- the one that says that requirments met and I'm eligibale for PR. Do you think it can come later? Who has such experience, please reply.

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Lana 0303 said:
Just found 2 OWPs in the mailbox today- for me and my husband. In spite of the fact that my passport valid till Dec.2014, they gave me OWP for 1 year! :( Seems like cic constantly sucking money out of me, cause last time I received regular WP for 7 months.
They also promised to send medical forms for my hubby together with OWPs (he's also in Canada). We didn't receive any yet. That sucks!
Neither did I received the confirmation letter- the one that says that requirments met and I'm eligibale for PR. Do you think it can come later? Who has such experience, please reply.
congratz to u..so it took 5 days for u..from dec 2..i hpe shelleonn got his too..

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Lana 0303 said:
btw,,they gave you 1 yr bcoz maybe you wont need more than that...your PR might be sooner too juz like some of may applicants

Jepoy0424

Feb 28, 2011
still no luck for me. i called the 127 number and it says that they received my application but did'nt say anything if its on process. but on my ecas, its already in process. i am an April 2011 applicant :(

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
Lana 0303 said:

Just wait for another day or so... I received my owp inthe mail friday, and confirmation letter saying that i have met all the requirements in my pr application etc on a monday...