+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@shelleon this fight aint over yet for me. this is cruel for married applicants and my brother is suppose to come too.. i don't want to see 24-30 mos just 4 owp. i believe cic needs to grant cond'l pr!
@monalizy thanks. i'm actually more scared now..i know it's difficult to get a full time job.

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
sarah cunanan said:
@ sweetchad i hope not..got some married friends waiting too. my guess yours is on the way.didn't you receive a call from cic to update ur info. like what happened to bbgliz,then after a week i guess she got hers?
i really don't know how to make you feel better,i know it's difficult to wait.. almost 6 years as a nanny..been through a lot,i experienced almost everything. but patience please. it pays off in the end.
The call that they had is just about my divorce.that's the cic call center agent told me about it.they just opened my letter that was sent last July 6.It took 3 mos. For them to open a letter.

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
sarah cunanan said:
@ shellon he said he'll ask cic?

Hope he will, so we all can get an answer why CIC is pissing us off.they should be fair for first stage approval...I'm getting so so mad with cic.I feel Canada doesn't care about us anymore.if only I can do something.

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Shelleonn said:
If you follow him on tweeter he said he will i just hope they answer him
Yah I saw that in twitter.I'm crying now.I feel hopeless.depressed.

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i just got off the phone with cic.they said they sent me 2letters. anyways emailed westcoast domestic workers asso re the protest. hopefull they'll make 1 in vancouver. the bigger the better

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
@ Piurana if you get the bolded in blue, it means you have the first stage approval. f you get the bolded in red, it means you have the second stage approval. i got both at the same time cos that is what i saw in my ecas.

We received your application for permanent residence on April 29, 2010.

We started processing your application on July 13, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on September 6, 2011 to xxxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

On my e-cas everything is in black. No Colours. Does anybody have it in blue and red?

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oksy said:
@ Piurana if you get the bolded in blue, it means you have the first stage approval. f you get the bolded in red, it means you have the second stage approval. i got both at the same time cos that is what i saw in my ecas.

We received your application for permanent residence on April 29, 2010.

We started processing your application on July 13, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on September 6, 2011 to xxxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

On my e-cas everything is in black. No Colours. Does anybody have it in blue and red?
mine has BLUE AND RED..ONE IS IN PROCESS THE OTHER ONE IS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE AT THIS POINT AND WILL CONTACTED YO SOON

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hardwokerAngel said:
mine has BLUE AND RED..ONE IS IN PROCESS THE OTHER ONE IS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE AT THIS POINT AND WILL CONTACTED YO SOON
Congrats girl.happy for you.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
COngrats sarah! I hope you still continue fighting for us

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks everyone! (sob) i was waiting for this for a while. had almost restart the program last year. i applied US visa so i can apply at seattle..
anyways just really hope everyone get theirs soon. atty fabregas dm me that he is trying to figure out what is happening. i will post his response

Jepoy0424

Feb 28, 2011
guys, i have a question, do caregivers still undergo medical examination? i saw in some post here that their medical results have been recieved. are these for applicants with dependents or single? sorry, im cofused because i thought that there is no medical examination for caregivers. thanks!