+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
len30 said:
To everyone who didnt get their OWP yet...I can feel your eagerness to have it...for it is only a document that will give chances to each and everyones life.( for our future and for our dear families way back home)

Lets be patient for the results of our applications....CIC's are doing their very best now to finish it. For they are just following the new rules now....
The new regulations on LIC now is really a long, long way to finish before you can apply PR status or obtain OWP. lets be thankful for that cause we didnt reached it.

you've noticed guys that everything changes in processing applications?
some reasons are what our co-forums opinions. thats the reality! they dont want large volumes of immigrants to come here in caada and they wanted to prioritize citizens of this land.

be thankful, for we are already here....compared to those DH and caregivers around the world especially ASIA...for they dont have the opportunity as we do...
God bless us all...lets pray hard and think positive for we already filed it and just waiting for the results...
indeed we are lucky among those others in diff. country, but on the otherhand we encounter soo much stress and frustration, yes we are here but we cannot be able to do something unless we got papers in hand and that is all of us are crying for, we have families back home that we need to support and we ourselves cannot support our own because lots of us has no source of income, if we do work against the law we're get in trouble big time..its just sad because all of us are affected esp. our families who are just depending in our source...:(

***NEWS FROM ABS-CBN http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/global-filipino/09/30/11/maids-win-right-apply-hk-residency

jelay

Jul 21, 2011
@len30:
really?no phone calls from CIC for 15months of your applications ??even once until you received your OWP in your mail box??

ricamy

Jul 27, 2011
Hello everyone!This is my first time to post here and I guess I need to share with you all the good news...I've just received a letter saying I've been scheduled to appear for an interview for my PR confirmation next week!but i haven't received my owp though...I sent my application last June 30, immigration received it July 2.God is really good!

wishfulthinking

Sep 22, 2011
ricamy said:
Hello everyone!This is my first time to post here and I guess I need to share with you all the good news...I've just received a letter saying I've been scheduled to appear for an interview for my PR confirmation next week!but i haven't received my owp though...I sent my application last June 30, immigration received it July 2.God is really good!
where are you from? may i ask? coz some who have their owp, dont get an interview date yet? do you think its the place where we are in to? i mean some of the members here from bc already received their pr interview after 3 days or 1 week OWP RECEIVED. but here in edmonton, one month after receiving their OWP still dont have a date for interview. so confusing!!!

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
ricamy said:
Congratulations. ricamy.
May i ask, are you single? what is ur country of original?
Thank you.

Cjoie28

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2010
ricamy said:
Congrats! Are you single? And which country are you from?

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ricamy congrats!
june 30 for single applicants. f...sakes how about those married ones? they completed the program too?

faithangel

Sep 27, 2011
ricamy said:

GOD is good all the time...
congrats...i pray that all of us who are patiently waiting for our owp and pr will continue to have faith that GOD will do miracle to our applications...
keep on praying and believing that GOD will answers prayer never too late...ask and believe it will be given to us...GOD BLESS everyone....

Cjoie28

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2010
WTF! 17-18 months and still processing April 3, 2010 application as of Oct 06, 2011.
Seriously?! Wow!!!

Monalizy

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2012
Doc's Request.
RFPR nov 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 18. 2012 bcos I withdrew
Med's Done....
20-03-2012 2nd med April 29th 2013
Interview........
1st visa issuance Dec 19,2012
Passport Req..
2nd visa issuance June 5,2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 12,2013
LANDED..........
June 17,2013
Ok everybody !!!! My landing interview was awesome , it wasnt an interview actually, I just figured immigration canada wanna see our beautiful faces. You go in, they as if you wanna pay in cash or with card . If you are paying in cash you have to give them the exact amount which is 490 , you cant give them $500 cos they wont give you $10 . Then you go to the next counter with your passport and that is where you verify your information and later sign. You give them your photograph too and if its not the size required, they will reject it and ask you to go snap another one sameday. When you are done verifying your informations, another person will call you to the last counter to fill a form for your SIN and that is where it ends. Your new SIN number will start with "5" and you will get your card in 10 business days. You will get your PR card in 8weeks if you dont have problem with your photograph, that was what i was told.

I wish everybody on the waiting list goodluck and I believe we all are gonna be happy at the end of it all. Luv u all.

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
still stuckin 17-18 months.OMG.until when are we going to be in like this situations.this is so ridiculous.

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
Wow!congrats monaliza! How i wish with dependants applicants will have theirs too.. But when?? :
Frustrating in my part coz until now i didnt recieve yet my owp, its just bec cic are doing background checking also to my family? Is that the new rules now? For single its more faster and its not complicated while with dependants are so much to do with paper works.In the first place why cic doesnt release owp for
Us with dependNts?? First stage is that if you are elligible for that program. Did cic change the rules? I dont know the answer.. Im just so sad, frustrate,depressed.. :(