+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marshmallow said:
please correct me if I'm wrong cause I might be just overwhelmed with what I just read.... with this change in processing times, Q2 of 2010 applicants will reach finish line December this year till the first quarter of 2013?
Marshmallow we are hoping that will be the case for us 2010 applicants,anything can happen,changes happen all of a sudden,how was your application?did your husband get his owp already?

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
north girl said:
hi girls ! to take look the news from cic website ,,that's big change for us,,i'm still confuse ,,they are said : live -in caregiver class are based on how long it took to process 80% of all cases between April 1 st ,2011 and march 31 st ,2012.processing time are subject to change. i do not understand who inclued 80 %,who is 20%.. :mad: i was apply my paper on Nov 1 ,2010. i got my owp Dec 3 2011 , i guess everyone got owp in same time last year,,i'm still waiting myPRcard ,,i'm so sad ! :(.. who have same situation ..we can discuss..is wait too long ..
we have the same timeline. are you single or married? and in what province? my owp remarks pending LIC meaning we dont have initial approval yet. if you are single they say its faster. when i check my Ecas still "IN PROCESS"

we are waiting for 20 months already and according to new processing times its 32 months so we have to wait another year. hayys

and before PR card..you have to get initial approval then interview and pay RPRF, and then PR card. its a very long long process...

marshmallow

Star Member
Nov 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 (April 26, 2010) : LC2 (March 07, 2011)
AOR Received.
LC2 : April 06, 2011 (letter date: March 24, 2011)
Med's Request
31-10-2012
Med's Done....
12-12-2012
Interview........
05-06-2013 (LC1)
Passport Req..
03-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-08-2013
Shelleonn said:
Marshmallow we are hoping that will be the case for us 2010 applicants,anything can happen,changes happen all of a sudden,how was your application?did your husband get his owp already?
Yes, he received his OWP last week of june (finally) and in his ecas it says decision made.... hope this change will give us what we've been waiting for for so long... to be with our loved ones......

north girl

Jul 10, 2012
wsongco said:
we have the same timeline. are you single or married? and in what province? my owp remarks pending LIC meaning we dont have initial approval yet. if you are single they say its faster. when i check my Ecas still "IN PROCESS"

we are waiting for 20 months already and according to new processing times its 32 months so we have to wait another year. hayys

and before PR card..you have to get initial approval then interview and pay RPRF, and then PR card. its a very long long process...
hi girl ,,i'm single mother ..i 'm living in Montreal right now,,i had son in china waiting for me ,,it hard time for us ..2 months ago , i was wrote the letter to MR .KENNY..a few days ago ,he was reply my letter ,,but no any value information,,,what 's mean 80% cases???

doquer83

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-13-2012
hi guys, a few questions here =)

1) what does lc2 mean and is it available for download online or you can just get hold of it when they send you one?

2) after receiving OWP, approximately how long is the wait before my dependants receive a call (assuming they will receive it as i have been reading in the forum)

thanks a bunch =)

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
hi guys. im glad 2010 applicants are now active again.
im july 2010 applicant and its been 24 months already. received owp last dec 2011. until now no updates on what's happening with my paper. no LC2 kit for my dependents too up to now. :mad:

dodododo

May 1, 2012
maryanne22 said:
hello guys , im a bit confused , i applied for my PPr anf OWP last january2012, ive got my permit three months later, with the remarks ... your application for permanent residence has recieve initial approval... is that possible( im thankful though that ive got it sooner than the 22-23 months processing times for initial assessment)... is it safe to assume that in 2-3 months time, my dependents will recieve their LC2? and if the immigration tries to contact us., or the canada embassy manila, what number do they usually use? i dont have a caller ID, and sometimes i miss a call any info could help, thanks in advance
Hi maryanne22,

I have the situation here, I applied PR and OWP in Nov 2011, and I got my work permit in Feb 2012. the remark on my permit is LIC pending apr which is normal. I applied an OWP for my husband ( who was a student in Canada) in March 2012 and got his OWP in April 2012 which has the same expire date as mine. but the remark on his OWP is different--application for permanent residence has recieve initial approval. We thought they made a mistake or sth because it's only been 5 months since we applied and they already gave us a initial approval? I am so confused.And when i check my Ecas it's still application received in Nov,2011.

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
hi everyone!any news from 2010 applicants? i received my owp last dec 2011.immigration in the philippines called my husband asking to update his phone number because theyve been calling his number pero di nila ma contact kasi nawala phone nya noon,i think it was march or april when called but until now my husband hasnt receive the LC2 kit yet ..

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
wsongco said:

Hey!!

I'm single applicant and nothing until now. I believe that something is coming up and we don't know what..I can't even check my ecas...

I'm almost 21 months now.

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trisha said:
hi everyone!any news from 2010 applicants? i received my owp last dec 2011.immigration in the philippines called my husband asking to update his phone number because theyve been calling his number pero di nila ma contact kasi nawala phone nya noon,i think it was march or april when called but until now my husband hasnt receive the LC2 kit yet ..
Did your husband sent his info on the CEM email?i believe the phone number that they use to all him will be the same number te CEM will use everytime they call him but just update your phone number just to be sure,we are not sure when or if they will sent the kit anymore

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
north girl said:
hi girls ! to take look the news from cic website ,,that's big change for us,,i'm still confuse ,,they are said : live -in caregiver class are based on how long it took to process 80% of all cases between April 1 st ,2011 and march 31 st ,2012.processing time are subject to change. i do not understand who inclued 80 %,who is 20%.. :mad: i was apply my paper on Nov 1 ,2010. i got my owp Dec 3 2011 , i guess everyone got owp in same time last year,,i'm still waiting myPRcard ,,i'm so sad ! :(.. who have same situation ..we can discuss..is wait too long ..

Hi, Im October 2010 applicant also,received my OWP last Dec.2011...I dont have 1st stage approval yet and still waiting ....... Dont give yourself too much worries,....Ours will come soon,.that's for sure..just be patient.. ;)

outlook2011

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
mcdebe said:
hi guys. im glad 2010 applicants are now active again.
im july 2010 applicant and its been 24 months already. received owp last dec 2011. until now no updates on what's happening with my paper. no LC2 kit for my dependents too up to now. :mad:
Hi, I am June 2010 applicant. Same... my family haven't receive LC2 kit yet. The Manila Embassy contacted my husband ( at work) last March 2012, but unfurtunately it is his day off. From then, they didn't call again. It is just hard because I tried to ask CIC and they told me that they can't give any updates of the application outside Canada. My husband sent an email to the LC2 kit unit, they replied once asking for file number but they don't have a file number because they haven't receive the LC2 kit. It is stressful.

outlook2011

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
trisha said:
The same thing happened to me. I'm 2010 applicant, and I got a letter from CIC last Dec. 2011 stating that the Manila Canadian Embassy will contact my family 3 mos after I got the mail. And it happened, they called twice in my husband's work office but he is not working that day. They didn't call again until now.

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
outlook2011 said:
Hi, I am June 2010 applicant. Same... my family haven't receive LC2 kit yet. The Manila Embassy contacted my husband ( at work) last March 2012, but unfurtunately it is his day off. From then, they didn't call again. It is just hard because I tried to ask CIC and they told me that they can't give any updates of the application outside Canada. My husband sent an email to the LC2 kit unit, they replied once asking for file number but they don't have a file number because they haven't receive the LC2 kit. It is stressful.
Your the one who has to follow up your application because your the primary applicant and had the client id number,you can put your file number when you make a follow up so the CEM can easily find your file,you have to inform them ASAP coz you have to sen the LC2 info to them in 15 days since the time they call you,good luck

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Ladysmith, British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am an April 2010 applicant, got my OWP last Nov. 1, 2011 and CEM had acknowledge my dependents application last March 2011 until now no feedback to his application...been sending a couple of emails to CEM as well but sad to say got no reply..now how can i make a follow-up on his application?