+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Find new employer ASAP so you can maintain a valid status in Canada while waiting for your OWP. Up to when is your WP valid?

oblak said:
ok thanks..can I ask another one? my contract as LIC will expire this july & my employer told me already that as soon as I finish my 24mos they will release me..what's gonna happen with my applic for PR & OPW & what do we have to write on the letter from my employer if I will no longer working for them? thanks again

oblak

Jul 5, 2012
job_seeker said:
Find new employer ASAP so you can maintain a valid status in Canada while waiting for your OWP. Up to when is your WP valid?
my WP is valid until 2013..what if I cant find an employer by the time I submit my application to CIC? my contract will end this end of july & I'm planning to send my applic by 2nd week of aug..

oblak

Jul 5, 2012
oblak said:
my WP is valid until 2014..what if I cant find an employer by the time I submit my application to CIC? my contract will end this end of july & I'm planning to send my applic by 2nd week of aug.. can I just apply by that time if my status is unemployed?

maryanne22

Jul 5, 2012
TO
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january 2012
hello guys , im a bit confused , i applied for my PPr anf OWP last january2012, ive got my permit three months later, with the remarks ... your application for permanent residence has recieve initial approval... is that possible( im thankful though that ive got it sooner than the 22-23 months processing times for initial assessment)... is it safe to assume that in 2-3 months time, my dependents will recieve their LC2? and if the immigration tries to contact us., or the canada embassy manila, what number do they usually use? i dont have a caller ID, and sometimes i miss a call any info could help, thanks in advance

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maryanne22 said:
hello guys , im a bit confused , i applied for my PPr anf OWP last january2012, ive got my permit three months later, with the remarks ... your application for permanent residence has recieve initial approval... is that possible( im thankful though that ive got it sooner than the 22-23 months processing times for initial assessment)... is it safe to assume that in 2-3 months time, my dependents will recieve their LC2? and if the immigration tries to contact us., or the canada embassy manila, what number do they usually use? i dont have a caller ID, and sometimes i miss a call any info could help, thanks in advance
Congrats,what does it say on your Ecas?did you recieve any letter from the CIC yet?you should call and ask them just to make sure,good luck

123chow

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello goodevening guys... share ko lang timeline ko Dec 2011 nagpass ako ng PR/open permit application ko,,and by April dumating OPen permit with remarks pending LIC APR.. and lastweek i recieved a letter asking my family information bcoz its missing in my application form and they cannot contact my family in Phils,,,. i pass it the nxtday... hopefully everything went well and looking forward to hear from my family if they rcved LC2 kit or if may magkontak sa kanila... Goodluck sa ating lahat.. Godbless......

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
cats_lover said:
OMG Nikki!! CONGRATS!! i just read your post, im very happy for you girl :D :D :D , now you dont need to worry hehe what kind of job will you look for??
I sent it 2 weeks after you (sent mine march 27) so im still waiting and hoping it comes soon!
Congrats again!! :D
Still looking :( its not easy lol. Will be your turn soon!!

maryanne22

Jul 5, 2012
TO
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january 2012
Shelleonn said:
Congrats,what does it say on your Ecas?did you recieve any letter from the CIC yet?you should call and ask them just to make sure,good luck
.... the only entry is ..APPLICATION recieve...... im waiting for this month or august for for additional entry ;D...hopefully it will come soon....

maryanne22

Jul 5, 2012
TO
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january 2012
Aileena said:
Hi everybody, I am here everyday but this is the first time I make some words. just want to share something with all the caregivers.
I sent my application in Feb,2011, started to be processed in March, had been waiting for 9 month until one day suddenly got my open work permit in December,2011. then nothing happened after that.
I sent an visiting visa application for my 14 year-old son(I am a single mother) on May 1st,2012. just wanted to give it a try, never expect the Embassy would issue a visa for him. but today I got the news my son got his visiting visa whose expire date is the same with his passport's expire date in July,2015. That means he can come to Canada and visit me anytime he wants.
I am so happy about this. Make the waiting of the PR get easier.
Hopefully my story can give someone some hints to think about a different way to reunite with the family.
Best wishes for everybody and good luck to all of caregivers.
hi there, im interested. :) how much did you spend for the visa application?

maryanne22

Jul 5, 2012
TO
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january 2012
poch said:
woooow got my opw today issued june 22 I submitted it last march 18 and recieved marh 20
hello there, can you share the remarks on your owp?...thank you

maryanne22

Jul 5, 2012
TO
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january 2012
Shelleonn said:
hello shelleon, thanks so much for replying, i didnt recieve anything yet, though they did post on my ecas to make an update on my mailing address..... no additional entry for the PRapplication..... just application recieve .....

ustian

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Please look, guys! There is something new on CIC website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-ec.asp