+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maryanne22 said:
hello shelleon, thanks so much for replying, i didnt recieve anything yet, though they did post on my ecas to make an update on my mailing address..... no additional entry for the PRapplication..... just application recieve .....
Im a bit confuse with your satus you said on the other topic that your owp has recieve initial status but it also said that it is pending lic apr?just correct me if im wrong,you should get a letter to confirming you have first stage approval,just a generic letter that comes with owp,thanks

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ustian said:
Please look, guys! There is something new on CIC website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-ec.asp
Ustian your right it is something new,we are now under economic class and there is no stage 1 or stage 2,but we still have to wait 32 mos for the whole processing

doquer83

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-13-2012
@ustian, let's see what happens next =)

maryanne22

Jul 5, 2012
TO
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january 2012
Shelleonn said:
Im a bit confuse with your satus you said on the other topic that your owp has recieve initial status but it also said that it is pending lic apr?just correct me if im wrong,you should get a letter to confirming you have first stage approval,just a generic letter that comes with owp,thanks
that is exactly why, im confused myself. there is no letter inside the envelope... but the remarks says...
,,,, your application for permanent residence has receive initial approval
,,,,,pending lic apr
,,,,should renew passport for further extension

:( dont know what to expect :(

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maryanne22 said:
that is exactly why, im confused myself. there is no letter inside the envelope... but the remarks says...
,,,, your application for permanent residence has receive initial approval
,,,,,pending lic apr
,,,,should renew passport for further extension

:( dont know what to expect :(
Call CIC and verify it,its better to know the real status than just guessing,im sure they will answer you,the letter doesnt come with the owp,its in separate envelope,you should get it right away if you been aprove 1st stage,when did you recieve your owp?

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ustian said:
Let's see :) Anyway 32 months are better than 22-23 + 17)))
Yes it is certainly better than 39-40 mos but we dont know if there is still stage 1 and stage 2,it didnt show in there so im thinking its all in all processing

maryanne22

Jul 5, 2012
TO
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january 2012
Shelleonn said:
Call CIC and verify it,its better to know the real status than just guessing,im sure they will answer you,the letter doesnt come with the owp,its in separate envelope,you should get it right away if you been aprove 1st stage,when did you recieve your owp?
thanks for all your reply shelleon, i send may application, january 16, 2012 and they recieve it january 19. i cant open my ecas from that date until around 2nd week of may... by 3rd week i recieved my owp which was signed 08 may 2012..... and with remarks/observation as follows.....(from the last post)

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
:D :D :D :D :D

Im so Happy! I received my OWP today!!
My timeline is:
Sent: March 27
Received : April 2nd
Approved: July 3rd
Received : July 9th

Now i dont know what am i going to do!! lool any suggestions??

marshmallow

Star Member
Nov 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 (April 26, 2010) : LC2 (March 07, 2011)
AOR Received.
LC2 : April 06, 2011 (letter date: March 24, 2011)
Med's Request
31-10-2012
Med's Done....
12-12-2012
Interview........
05-06-2013 (LC1)
Passport Req..
03-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-08-2013
ustian said:
Please look, guys! There is something new on CIC website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-ec.asp
please correct me if I'm wrong cause I might be just overwhelmed with what I just read.... with this change in processing times, Q2 of 2010 applicants will reach finish line December this year till the first quarter of 2013?

maryanne22

Jul 5, 2012
TO
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january 2012
sham13 said:
Got my OWP today....sent application march 30, received april 2, issued july 4..... Thank you God...
Can you share what's on your remarks/ 0bservation? Thank you :)

sham13

Jul 9, 2012
maryanne22 said:
Can you share what's on your remarks/ 0bservation? Thank you :)
..Pending LIC APR.
...Document issued to passport Validity..

What about yours? would u mind to share it to us?

north girl

Jul 10, 2012
Shelleonn said:
Ustian your right it is something new,we are now under economic class and there is no stage 1 or stage 2,but we still have to wait 32 mos for the whole processing
hi girls ! to take look the news from cic website ,,that's big change for us,,i'm still confuse ,,they are said : live -in caregiver class are based on how long it took to process 80% of all cases between April 1 st ,2011 and march 31 st ,2012.processing time are subject to change. i do not understand who inclued 80 %,who is 20%.. :mad: i was apply my paper on Nov 1 ,2010. i got my owp Dec 3 2011 , i guess everyone got owp in same time last year,,i'm still waiting myPRcard ,,i'm so sad ! :(.. who have same situation ..we can discuss..is wait too long ..