Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
kablas99 said:
CONGRATULATIONs to ALL who had their OWP ..
I just called CIC (dec 5 , 1:50 pm) and asking about my PR application status and the agent said that the processing time as of today is 18 MONTHS and maybe my papers will be on JUNE of 2012. I am a DEC 2010 applicant, and ask also about how i'm gonna update my passport bec. i have just renewed my passport which going to expire by april 2012, The agent just ask me MY EMAIL ADDRESS,they will just ask vegrivelle to send me an instruction of what to do..IS anybody here updated their passport info..What did you do? are they the same what the agent did to me? THANKS

Just send the photocopy of your passport through registered mail. If they do not have it at the time that they are going to approve your OWP, they are going to call you and ask you to fax it to them...

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EbonyIvory said:
Hi katrin
Im guessing if they just opened and are assessing your WP for LIC application and inconsiderably erased the old voice massage then put the new massage. If ever so, eventually they will realize shortly that your OWP is already issued and refund $ for this later one.

Thanks ebony_ crossed fingers,.and I hope they really sent my OWP...

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trisha said:
got my owp on mail today!!yeheyyy!!

Congrats trisha_when did u learned about the approval of ur application? and how long did it take before u got it in the mail box? thanx

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
thanks ebony ivory!!! it took 18 months and 9 days for my owp..
i got 2 letters today from cic one is my owp and the other one was a letter stating that after 3months upon receiving it my dependant will receive the application i think thats the lc2 and then another 3 mos for the medical ..it says there that it will take 15 months to process it in manila,..another agony of waiting for the pr

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
trisha said:
i got 2 letters today from cic one is my owp and the other one was a letter stating that after 3months upon receiving it my dependant will receive the application i think thats the lc2 and then another 3 mos for the medical ..it says there that it will take 15 months to process it in manila,..another agony of waiting for the pr
Thanks for the Info trisha.
I know you are May 2010 applicant i meant how long your OWP will be valild ;) ;) ;)

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
EbonyIvory said:
Whats wrong with you!!!
What do u mean ?because I see people the same timeline with mine(application mailed on dec 2011) ,they talking about their OWP mailed out, I can t believe that s true

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
W O W!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

im just gone for 1 day, and there are lots of changes here! im so happy and excited for all of you guys who got all your OWP! to GOD be the glory!

immigration hears our cries now!

congrats to stress27, lyvly, aridoarikato, molo, strikenannies, wsongco, trisha, and to everyone i forgot to mention! cheers!!! :-*

especially when i heard 2011 applicants who got their OWP.. coz im 2011 applicant too! hope theres more to come everyday!

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trisha said:

Congrats trisha_when did u learned about the approval of ur application? and how long did it take before u got it in the mail box? thanx

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
roxaida said:
W O W!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

im just gone for 1 day, and there are lots of changes here! im so happy and excited for all of you guys who got all your OWP! to GOD be the glory!

immigration hears our cries now!

congrats to stress27, lyvly, aridoarikato, molo, strikenannies, wsongco, trisha, and to everyone i forgot to mention! cheers!!! :-*
You are right!cheer!so i can believe that s really,it only takes 3 mons for the 2011 applicants to get their OWP? Keep praying!

especially when i heard 2011 applicants who got their OWP.. coz im 2011 applicant too! hope theres more to come everyday!

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
@ebonyivory:sorry bout that..my owp was valid til sept 16,2014...i think they based it on the expiration of my passport

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
katrin said:
i hope the agent u talk with was not crook..lolz.. we should have sent an "expedite"self stamped envelop for them to mail d documents...
if this is a mistake,, i think this will cause depression...lolzz..