+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

stress_27

Star Member
May 27, 2011
i wanted to make sure i heard correct on the automated system n i realized tht they say WORK PERMIT not OPEN WORK PERMIT :-\

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
stress_27 said:
i wanted to make sure i heard correct on the automated system n i realized tht they say WORK PERMIT not OPEN WORK PERMIT :-\
i didnt apply for "close" work permit so why wud they give such details..and its even clearly said dec 3 2011...i applied for my current work permit last may 2010..i dont think its a close work permit

Mrs. Just Tiis

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
stress_27 said:
Stress_27, don't stress yourself out. Unless you also applied for an extension of your "Live-in" Work permit, then you need to worry.

cryingmom

Oct 15, 2011
EbonyIvory said:
Just want to share this

I got a phone call from MP office few minutes ago and the secretary whom i spoke to told me that
she got back the reply today from CIC regarding my IMM status and it says my OWP and my kids study permits are on the mail.
CIC sent it to me yesterday.
Thanks god. :)
Hi EbonyIvory, congratulation! I'm a June, 2011 applicant, but nothing happened to me. I'm happy for everyone who got good news, but so sad for myself and my kid too.

Can I ask how old are your kids, and how did you apply for theri study permit? I applied my dughter's visiter visa twice, and all were delined...So please I so want to get my daughter here...I divorced, and she did not gotten good take of with her father....Thanks very much.

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Mrs. Just Tiis said:
Stress_27, don't stress yourself out. Unless you also applied for an extension of your "Live-in" Work permit, then you need to worry.
Hi Mrs. Just Tiis
Did you also heard a new voice massage from CIC hotline PR (1 2 1).
Mine said "we anticipate to give you a response......date".
Im just curious bcoz after i heared that massage my OWP is approved.

Mrs. Just Tiis

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
EbonyIvory said:
Hi Mrs. Just Tiis
Did you also heard a new voice massage from CIC hotline PR (1 2 1).
Mine said "we anticipate to give you a response......date".
Im just curious bcoz after i heared that massage my OWP is approved.

Mrs. Just Tiis

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Yes. I have that message "We anticipate ..." on 1 2 1. But it's been like that for a while now, even before I learned about my 1 2 7 update.

bitoyzz

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
hi all. I tried calling 127,voice prompt answered work permht isued dec 3. Submited owp pr last oct 3 2011. Is this so true? Thanks God

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
;D ;D ;D
bitoyzz said:
hi all. I tried calling 127,voice prompt answered work permht isued dec 3. Submited owp pr last oct 3 2011. Is this so true? Thanks God
good for you!!!

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
cryingmom said:
Hi EbonyIvory, congratulation! I'm a June, 2011 applicant, but nothing happened to me. I'm happy for everyone who got good news, but so sad for myself and my kid too.

Can I ask how old are your kids, and how did you apply for theri study permit? I applied my dughter's visiter visa twice, and all were delined...So please I so want to get my daughter here...I divorced, and she did not gotten good take of with her father....Thanks very much.
Thanks cryingmom
Have you tried calling the worker ( 1 2 7 )as well?
You might hear good news from that line bcoz mine got that through yet my ecas has not updated.
My kids have been inland since 2004 as international students and a lot of paper work was involved regarding this matter when i enter to LCP.
I suggest you wait until you get OWP.
Things gonna be easier compared to WP for LIC.
I also have heard its challenging to bring our dependants from abroad but it doesnt mean you cant try it.
If you need to get some ideas for paper work on this matter, pls PM me.
Goodluck. :)

stress_27

Star Member
May 27, 2011
Mrs. Just Tiis said:
Mrs> Just Tiis no i only applied for OWP

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
bitoyzz said:
They just said work premit?have u ever extend you old work permit?

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,.il try to check again my status on that automated system 127,.but this what I hear now,.* we receive ur application last Nov. 22,2011 and we anticipate to......etc.!... this application that i was sent Nov. 22,2011 is my work permit for new employer...how come i dont hear anymore the status that they approved mine Dec. 4th?????!!!! did they changed their mind??? :(

Mrs. Just Tiis

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
katrin said:
Guys,.il try to check again my status on that automated system 127,.but this what I hear now,.* we receive ur application last Nov. 22,2011 and we anticipate to......etc.!... this application that i was sent Nov. 22,2011 is my work permit for new employer...how come i dont hear anymore the status that they approved mine Dec. 4th?????!!!! did they changed their mind??? :(
Hi Katrin! I checked mine as your post freaked me out. The 1 2 7 update on mine is still the same "Your work permit was issued on Dec 4...."