Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
katrin said:
Guys,.il try to check again my status on that automated system 127,.but this what I hear now,.* we receive ur application last Nov. 22,2011 and we anticipate to......etc.!... this application that i was sent Nov. 22,2011 is my work permit for new employer...how come i dont hear anymore the status that they approved mine Dec. 4th?????!!!! did they changed their mind??? :(
false alarm.. :eek: :eek: :eek:..u have spoken to the agent right?? and he even said they sent it on mail right?..he shud have been careful of his words if this is real or not...anyways...they are not visa officers...My friend tried to call april 2011 applicant but just the details of her work permit she applied last august...i tried calling again...it still says the same...i hope this is real..

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
At last, I got the DECISION from CIC! Toda Raba Elohim! ;) :-* ;) :-* ;)

Today is the Best Day to almost all of the OWP applicants!

eCAS still same, In Process!

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
molo5000 said:

i juz gave u +1...thats good for you...did u call or they called u?

congrats!!! :D ;D

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
lyvly said:
i juz gave u +1...thats good for you...did u call or they called u?

congrats!!! :D ;D
@ lyvly.. Thanks for the +1.. And Thanks for the congrats! ;D I call when I wake-up a while ago! Actually, VO called me this morning asking the copy of my new passport..

molo5000 said:
I call them this morning and spoke to an agent asking regarding if they recieved the copy of my new passport that I mailed to them last September this year! She told me that its better I will send another one because it were not on their system that they recieved it. I even asked the agent if possible I can sent thru fax, but she turn down my offer, she told me they don't allow sending additional requirements thru fax!

While I'm preparing the letter and a copy of my new passport, a VO call me and asked me if I can give her a copy of my passport THRU FAX! Yes, she is the one who offer me to send her a copy thru fax! And she gave me the fax number too!

I complied that already, and I'm just waiting for a GOOD NEWS from them!

Actually, I asked her if HOWS MY APPLICATION? She replied that: Everything is fine! I asked again: IF THEY WILL GIVE MY OWP? She just answer, let see after I recieved the copy of your Passport!

I believed they will grant my OWP, ..if not, why she need the copy of my new passport? Or even while we are talking on the phone, she can tell right away if I'm denied! :)

kablas99

Star Member
Dec 13, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
UPDATE : AUG 16, 2011
Nomination.....
OWP : DEC 10, 2011
AOR Received.
AIP : FEB 6, 2013
File Transfer...
LC2 KIT MARCH 4, 2013
Med's Request
LC2 : Nov, 2013
Med's Done....
LC2 : Dec 5 2013
Interview........
LC1 : Feb.12, 2014 Landed Immigrant Status
Passport Req..
LC2 : Jan 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 : WAITING
LANDED..........
LC1 : Waiting
wsongco said:
hi kablas did you try to ask about your owp? Did you try to call CIC automated answering service press 1 2 7?
how can i access this hotline number of CIC? i dialled 1888-242-2100 then 127...it is right?
do you know any number to send my new passport photocopy for an update of my papers? Thanks

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lyvly said:
false alarm.. :eek: :eek: :eek:..u have spoken to the agent right?? and he even said they sent it on mail right?..he shud have been careful of his words if this is real or not...anyways...they are not visa officers...My friend tried to call april 2011 applicant but just the details of her work permit she applied last august...i tried calling again...it still says the same...i hope this is real..

yeah i called to them this afternoon and she even told me that they issued my open permit yesterday...But,yah i did applied also for the work permit for new employer last NOV,22,2011,this is an accurate information..but why did they deleted the other one that stated issued permit dec. 4th??? oh my!!!!

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
molo5000 said:

Congrats molo5000 your finally decision made

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
molo5000 said:

Congratulations molo!!!!!
I knew it would come shortly. ;)

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
katrin said:
yeah i called to them this afternoon and she even told me that they issued my open permit yesterday...But,yah i did applied also for the work permit for new employer last NOV,22,2011,this is an accurate information..but why did they deleted the other one that stated issued permit dec. 4th??? oh my!!!!
Hi katrin
Im guessing if they just opened and are assessing your WP for LIC application and inconsiderably erased the old voice massage then put the new massage. If ever so, eventually they will realize shortly that your OWP is already issued and refund $ for this later one.