+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

Pete_g

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
hello readers,
i am gurpreet singh from patiala applied for study permit on november 2016 but due to medical problems my application is being in process for 10 months..
NOTE:- My medical reports that I was suffering from Hepatitis C ( a liver infection) and i was told by high commission to have the treatment for this.
I had treatment and now I am ready to go as stated in my medical reports...which means i am about to be passed in medicals.

now, i am confused that ,,,,Did High Commission or Embassy complete my other review process that is Eligibility or not ?
By this i mean, Do only my medicals left before decision because due to it my application had been in waiting for so long?please answer

i applied offline and not able to link my application..

i wish and pray all get the visa by the next week.. best of luck

please give your opinion on my doubts....
Linking your application will give you a clear idea regarding the status of your application. I would suggest you to do the same immediately.

redlamjm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
hello readers,
i am gurpreet singh from patiala applied for study permit on november 2016 but due to medical problems my application is being in process for 10 months..
NOTE:- My medical reports that I was suffering from Hepatitis C ( a liver infection) and i was told by high commission to have the treatment for this.
I had treatment and now I am ready to go as stated in my medical reports...which means i am about to be passed in medicals.

now, i am confused that ,,,,Did High Commission or Embassy complete my other review process that is Eligibility or not ?
By this i mean, Do only my medicals left before decision because due to it my application had been in waiting for so long?please answer

i applied offline and not able to link my application..

i wish and pray all get the visa by the next week.. best of luck

please give your opinion on my doubts....
There is a trick before linking application online. I learnt about it from a person in this very group.

You just have to give all the details accurately EXCEPT your Birthplace and Birthcountry. Skip those two and then submit, your application will be linked and it will show about your medical status.

Prince ghotra

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
NOC Code......
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
sumbitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਅਕਾਲ ਦੀ
LANDED..........
ਮਰਜੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ
There is a trick before linking application online. I learnt about it from a person in this very group.

You just have to give all the details accurately EXCEPT your Birthplace and Birthcountry. Skip those two and then submit, your application will be linked and it will show about your medical status.
I tried the same it says undefined and sometimes no application found

because i have no family name only given name

redlamjm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
I tried the same it says undefined and sometimes no application found

because i have no family name only given name
Oh! I see. Did you try skipping the family name. I don't know if that works or no. Give it a try.

The first suggestion of skipping Birth place and country worked for me though.

Prince ghotra

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
NOC Code......
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
sumbitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਅਕਾਲ ਦੀ
LANDED..........
ਮਰਜੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ
Oh! I see. Did you try skipping the family name. I don't know if that works or no. Give it a try.

The first suggestion of skipping Birth place and country worked for me though.
every method tried nothing happens

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Guys, Something's strange is happening. My CIC account shows it's updated but there's no update since the last time I checked this. Could this be a sign of final decision being real close?