+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

redlamjm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Only Vac people can confirm. My case was approved on 20/08 and still not received msg for passport submission request to get visa on passport.
You mean to say, you have been granted Visa but they didn't send your passport. Please clarify. I didn't get this submission request to get visa on passport thing.

Thanks!!!

DEL71

Aug 22, 2017
You mean to say, you have been granted Visa but they didn't send your passport. Please clarify. I didn't get this submission request to get visa on passport thing.

Thanks!!!
My application was online and I have not received the submission request letter to get visa on the passport. I can only submit my passport after receive this passport request letter. I hope now it clear to you.

Reactions: redlamjm

redlamjm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
My application was online and I have not received the submission request letter to get visa on the passport. I can only submit my passport after receive this passport request letter. I hope now it clear to you.
Oh now I get it. I actually went to VFS Hyderabad and gave off my documents and passport, hence got confused. Still in process though. Thanks a lot for clarifying. All the very best brother.

DEL71

Aug 22, 2017
In your case, did you get passport request letter or your application is in progress, can you share in more details

redlamjm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
In your case, did you get passport request letter or your application is in progress, can you share in more details
Hey sorry for the late reply. I have actually given my Passport along with other documents at VFS office in Hyderabad. My application is still in progress. Since I have physically submitted my application, my passport will remain in their premises only. Its not with me.
Between mine is more of an offline application.

Last edited:

Kanvig

Sep 2, 2017
Only Vac people can confirm. My case was approved on 20/08 and still not received msg for passport submission request to get visa on passport.
Sorry for the late reply. This is so frustrating. My school will start on September 11. Did you contact the visa people about this?

Rocky_9

Jul 18, 2017
Hello
I got a message in my cic account saying my application was rejected
Reason:your language ability in specific bands and considering your
proposed course of study, your travel history and ties to your home country, I am not satisfied you
would be a bona fide student and a temporary resident.
My course of study is Flight training and they don't require IELTS as per my applied institution.
I have applied on 21st July, Chennai vfs.
I am considering to apply again but wud like some advice from u guys
Thank you

NaviGill123

Sep 1, 2017
Hello
proposed course of study, your travel history and ties to your home country, I am not satisfied you
My course of study is Flight training and they don't require IELTS as per my applied institution.
Thank you
Don't loose hope ..i think you should give IELTS exam then try again.. don't forget to write a impressive SOP {Statement of purpose} ..Try to get atleast 6 or 7 bands

chhavikapur

Sep 1, 2017
Delhi
Hello
Thank you
I'm sorry to hear that.
But even though your course doesn't require an Ielts result, visa application does and its mandatory (even though it doesn't make much sense)
My college gave me an offer letter even though my ielts had expired months ago. But for the visa I had to give it again.

I think you should appear for Ielts and try scoring above 6.5