+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Preparations/Timelines for 2015 Live In Caregiver PR/OWP Applications

Marie1234

Jun 11, 2014
brit14344 said:
option C printout is within 2 weeks. yah i apply option 2 without overtime. if your regular hours is enough to meet 3900 that is fine. just make sure to submit complete requirements especially the declaration of hours form and timesheet.

Do I still need to provide timesheets even if I never claimed any overtime work hours?

Should I submit all my paysilps or it doesn't have to be everything?

Sorry I have a lot of questions :)

brit14344

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Marie1234 said:

Do I still need to provide timesheets even if I never claimed any overtime work hours?

Should I submit all my paysilps or it doesn't have to be everything?

Sorry I have a lot of questions :)
Yes you need to provide time sheets with employer signature even if there's no overtime. Its a requirement for option2. All payslip is better. What I did is I submit all my payslips and I made a summary of my wages and deductions and let my employer sign it to make sure.

Marie1234

Jun 11, 2014
brit14344 said:
Yes you need to provide time sheets with employer signature even if there's no overtime. Its a requirement for option2. All payslip is better. What I did is I submit all my payslips and I made a summary of my wages and deductions and let my employer sign it to make sure.
16. Timesheets signed by your current and previous employer(s) clearly indicating the date and number of hours worked for all overtime hours claimed AND

--- But it says for all overtime hours claimed only.. Should I still submit it just to be sure?

brit14344

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Marie1234 said:
16. Timesheets signed by your current and previous employer(s) clearly indicating the date and number of hours worked for all overtime hours claimed AND

--- But it says for all overtime hours claimed only.. Should I still submit it just to be sure?
Yes. I read Someone before that cic returned the PR application or delays her application because she don't have time sheets and she apply with only 23 months of employment. I just can't remember what thread it is. So we don't want to happen that to us. :)

Marie1234

Jun 11, 2014
brit14344 said:
Yes. I read Someone before that cic returned the PR application or delays her application because she don't have time sheets and she apply with only 23 months of employment. I just can't remember what thread it is. So we don't want to happen that to us. :)
Thank you so much :)

Marie1234

Jun 11, 2014
brit14344 said:
Sorry, just one more.. :)

How many timesheets did you submit?

Edson2013

Sep 6, 2014
does anyone has the sample of a timesheet? how does it look like? can we include the statutory holidays as regular number of hours if we choose option 2?

Poodle8

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brit14344 said:
Hi there! Are you already checking your ecas? Did you received any email from cic already? Mine just delivered today so I keep on praying :)
No email from cic yet. Im hoping they will at the end of the month. How about u?

gingersnap

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
brit14344 said:
option C printout is within 2 weeks. yah i apply option 2 without overtime. if your regular hours is enough to meet 3900 that is fine. just make sure to submit complete requirements especially the declaration of hours form and timesheet.
hi! i will be applying my owp and pr soon and im going to use option 2, i want to know since iam going to use just the regular hours to meet 3900 hrs did u check #16 n the document checklist stating timesheets signed by ur current employer and previous employer clearly indicationg the date and number of hours worked for all overtime eventhough i am not gonna use OT hours? and also is it a must to include payslips or not? TIA

gingersnap

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
brit14344 said:
Page with your name and picture, stamps and all visas
hello! what if my passport got renewed and all the stamps and visa were all n the old passport, am i still gonna include? TIA

brit14344

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
gingersnap said:
hi! i will be applying my owp and pr soon and im going to use option 2, i want to know since iam going to use just the regular hours to meet 3900 hrs did u check #16 n the document checklist stating timesheets signed by ur current employer and previous employer clearly indicationg the date and number of hours worked for all overtime eventhough i am not gonna use OT hours? and also is it a must to include payslips or not? TIA
everyone has different perception on this, if they will use timesheet or not even though they will just use regular hours and dont have OT. but just to make sure I included timesheets in my application because i dont have problem on signing it to my employer. but its up to you. i already ask some 2014 applicants and they already received owp and they also include timesheets on their application.