+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Preparations/Timelines for 2015 Live In Caregiver PR/OWP Applications

brit14344

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Poodle8 said:
Hi! Im planning to pass my PR & OWP application tomorrow. I've completed all the documents except for the T4. I only have one T4- yr 2013 which was given to me febuary 2014. What i dint have is for the yr 2014 - which is suppose to be given end of this month. My question is , will it be okay with just one T4? Thank you
We have the same situation. I will send my owp/pr app this Friday and I still don't have my T4 and option C printout for 2014. I already called the CIC and CRA they said we can just make a note or a letter of explanation. And we are good. Good luck to us :)

Azal

Jan 7, 2015
I applied for LCP Visa on Jan 28, 2015 from Islamabad, Pakistan. Don't know what next steps could be.

Poodle8

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brit14344 said:
We have the same situation. I will send my owp/pr app this Friday and I still don't have my T4 and option C printout for 2014. I already called the CIC and CRA they said we can just make a note or a letter of explanation. And we are good. Good luck to us :)
i already submitted my application. CIC agent told me to just make a letter stating that my T4 for 2014 will only be available end of Feb. They will just contact me if ever they'll be needing it. Have u submitted your application? Goodluck to us!.

brit14344

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Poodle8 said:
i already submitted my application. CIC agent told me to just make a letter stating that my T4 for 2014 will only be available end of Feb. They will just contact me if ever they'll be needing it. Have u submitted your application? Goodluck to us!.
On Saturday I will send. Fortunately, my employer is going to give me my t4 this week. I will apply using option 2? How about? Keep posted for our timelineGod bless to us

Poodle8

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brit14344 said:
On Saturday I will send. Fortunately, my employer is going to give me my t4 this week. I will apply using option 2? How about? Keep posted for our timelineGod bless to us
I used Option 2 too... Hope ours will be process quickly. When do we check the ecas? Goodluck to 2015 applicants!

Marie1234

Jun 11, 2014
Which box do I select if I'm applying for an open work permit

A work permit with the same employer
Restoration of your status as a worker
An initial work permit
Temporary work permit

Poodle8

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marie1234 said:
Which box do I select if I'm applying for an open work permit

A work permit with the same employer
Restoration of your status as a worker
An initial work permit
Temporary work permit
i just chose the "a work permit with the same employer"

Poodle8

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marie1234 said:
What's the document no. On my work permit? Which one is it?
Document number is located on the upper right corner-the bold one

brit14344

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Poodle8 said:
I used Option 2 too... Hope ours will be process quickly. When do we check the ecas? Goodluck to 2015 applicants!
Hi there! Are you already checking your ecas? Did you received any email from cic already? Mine just delivered today so I keep on praying :)

Marie1234

Jun 11, 2014
What is the statement of earnings showing hours worked and deductions made by employer --- is this the payslips?

Record of wages and deductions sent to cra --- is the T4?

I only have 1 t4 from last year.. Is that enough?

Thank you

brit14344

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Marie1234 said:
What is the statement of earnings showing hours worked and deductions made by employer --- is this the payslips?

Record of wages and deductions sent to cra --- is the T4?

I only have 1 t4 from last year.. Is that enough?

Thank you
Yes that's the payslips/pay stub and T4. When are you going to submit? If you can wait for the 2014 T4 that's better but if not just make a note or letter of explanation. :)

Marie1234

Jun 11, 2014
brit14344 said:
Yes that's the payslips/pay stub and T4. When are you going to submit? If you can wait for the 2014 T4 that's better but if not just make a note or letter of explanation. :)
Hopefully by March 1st.. Im still waiting for my option c print out.. Do you know how long does it usually take? Im from Calgary. Did you apply using option 2? Did you include overtime work hours? Cause I didnt but i was albe to complete 4k plus regular work hours

brit14344

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Marie1234 said:
Hopefully by March 1st.. Im still waiting for my option c print out.. Do you know how long does it usually take? Im from Calgary. Did you apply using option 2? Did you include overtime work hours? Cause I didnt but i was albe to complete 4k plus regular work hours
option C printout is within 2 weeks. yah i apply option 2 without overtime. if your regular hours is enough to meet 3900 that is fine. just make sure to submit complete requirements especially the declaration of hours form and timesheet.