+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

landed in canada yesterday

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Martha Marita,
I was wondering where you might have been since all these days. You were not here when we congratulated Tito and you almost missed out on Soj's celebration. You are welcome back hope to see more of your posts as usual.

Soj,
How is the weather and i hope that your wife and kid are back. Any latest development?

Oloye

soj

Feb 23, 2007
oloye,my wife x daughter got to lagos yesterday x i just received a call from her now,she is in abuja now.thks

soj

Feb 23, 2007
martha,am leaving hoping to be back soon.i ve a couple of things to sort out in naija.i forgot to tell u guys that i lost my dad last week wednesday.apart from my initial plans,now i ve to go back home to sort out things about dad.cheers

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soj,
Sorry for the loss of your dad and it is a nice thing that you are burying your father the way some of us have done. Let us know when and where the party is coming up. Who knows, it may be a forum in which some of us on this forum will meet for the first time (Laugh)
Once again accept my sympathy on your bereavement.

Oloye

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Soj,

Pls accept my sympathy for the death of yr dad. Be stregthened, ok. It is well!

Feb 18, 2008
Receive my condolence Soj. Hope all goes well with the funeral what a hectic time for you and your family.
My prayers with you and your family

A-square

Jan 24, 2007
Hi soj,

It's sad to hear about the loss of your dad. Accept my heartfelt condolence. May the good Lord grant you and your family members the fortitude to bear the loss. May his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen

Febby

Nov 9, 2007
Hi soj,
First, congratulations on your landing to the land of canada ile naa yio tura o - amin.
And I also want you to accept my heartfelt condolence on the death of your father.
May the good Lord grant you and your family members the fortitude to bear the loss. May his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen

Trust

Oct 31, 2005
Nigeria
Hi Soj,

First sorry about your dad! You may be asking why now that you have to go to Ilu Onyibo? But take it well. The Good Book says "All things work together for good. God alon understands.

Secondly, Big congrats for your landing. I wish you and your wife and kid God's blessings and help in this new land. Survey the land for us as others have done. We are coming!!

Trust

abeni_okin

Star Member
Sep 28, 2007
soj,
im sory about the death of your dad. accept my hearthfelt condolence. eyin baba maa dara o. i sure it will be a lot of work for you now. just know it is well, the lord is on the throne.

tito

Feb 10, 2007
soj said:
martha,am leaving hoping to be back soon.i ve a couple of things to sort out in naija.i forgot to tell u guys that i lost my dad last week wednesday.apart from my initial plans,now i ve to go back home to sort out things about dad.cheers
soj,
It is well with you, the Lord is your strength and will comfort you in Jesus Name, Amen.

soj

Feb 23, 2007
thanks guys x God bless u.tito i think u said your friends got your pr cards in the mail in three weeks.cos i also hope to pick our pr cards within three weeks so i can travel back home.but i know two guys who were asked to come to toronto to take new pictures cos the pictures they submitted were not clear enough.should in case i travel back to naija,then the immigration office ask me to come x take new pic for the pr.what do u do in this situation.cheers