+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

landed in canada yesterday

abeni_okin

Star Member
Sep 28, 2007
s.o j my guy,
congratulatons. thank God for your safe landing. hope the cold is not killing sha.please we need more gist about canada.the one you gave us is moth watering.
i'll like to know how much it costed you to fly by klm and did you need a transit visa to fly by lufthansa

pls enjoy your stay in canada to the fullest.
im coming right after you.

i'll see you when we get there

soj

Feb 23, 2007
abeni,our flight on klm cost us #460,000.i had to pay extra 57k for my wife return's ticket to be changed to saturday.if my wife's return was monday i would ve just paid #407,000.cheers

yemkik

Star Member
Sep 6, 2004
Soj,

Been off-forum for a while.
Big congrats my brother.
We shall be consulting you from time to time for advices plus information and hoping you won't charge us consultation fees.

-30 degrees? That's 'freezingly' cold, how the family coping with the sudden transition?

All the best bros

soj

Feb 23, 2007
yemkik u came on board very late but all the same u are very welcome.it is freezing in here but the country is beautiful x full of nice people.am here for u guys so be free to ask me anything.cheers

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are welcome back Yemkik.
Soj, does the flight fee cover your new baby or just you and your wife?

Oloye

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Hi soj,

I guess you have to get along with the severe weather and I'll advise you eat garlic to counter the harsh effect of it. I have some enquiries i'd like to make but i think i'll allow you get yr feet on ground first. You and tito are going to be our Joseph in that land.

Later.

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
SOJ

Congratulationsssssssssssss, SOJ, we cannot congratulate you enough, E ku afiroriti, and eki ifiarada

How is the wealther? getting better, I think this is the peak, you survive this you gat not problem. Plenty regards to your family, and dress you babie warmly.

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
abeni_okin said:
s.o j my guy,
congratulatons. thank God for your safe landing. hope the cold is not killing sha.please we need more gist about canada.the one you gave us is moth watering.
i'll like to know how much it costed you to fly by klm and did you need a transit visa to fly by lufthansa

pls enjoy your stay in canada to the fullest.
im coming right after you.

i'll see you when we get there
Abeni Okin,

YOU ARE NEXT in Jesus Name,

Bluff Master

Star Member
Feb 12, 2008
After all these congrats, I have a question regarding landing.
I am in US and will be going to Canada from here as soon as I get my landing papers (if everything goes well, medical done last week). I am planning to return to US after landing as I don't want to quit job here now. Eventually I will be moving to Canada as my family is there and as soon as I get a job there.

What's the process to do this? Can I enter US on PR card or I need a visa to enter US? I am currently on H1.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

chsieh

Jan 25, 2008
Congratulation Soj!

I have the same question as Bluff Master. Can we land in Canada first and then return back to US? Do we have to make our intention known to the CIC?

A-square

Jan 24, 2007
Bluffmaster and chsieh

I think you can land in Canada and return to US once you still have a valid visa to re-enter the US.
You can also make your intention of just landing and going back known to the immigration guys but that will mean that you will not be allowed to commence the processing of your PR card