Waived
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2012
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
Hi all,
I have a question i have a photocopy of the application i sent to the CIO on june and now i am requested to send all my documents to the VO the problem is that the photocopy is not clear so should i fill new one with the same data and send it or fill a new one and send it plus the photocopy?

canada4all

Oct 21, 2010
Hi all,

I had received AOR. Can any one guide me how I can get police clearance certificate in Faisalabad,Pakistan. How much time is spent in the procedure to get police clearance certificate?

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont know about Faisalabad but in Lahore i got them from SSP office. it took exactly 7 days. i guess you should check with your region`s SSP office and please note there are no charges.
canada4all said:
Hi all,

I had received AOR. Can any one guide me how I can get police clearance certificate in Faisalabad,Pakistan. How much time is spent in the procedure to get police clearance certificate?

Alexandros

Sep 15, 2010
Cairo-Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada4all said:
Hi all,

Congratulations

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bebomallah said:
Hi all,
I have a question i have a photocopy of the application i sent to the CIO on june and now i am requested to send all my documents to the VO the problem is that the photocopy is not clear so should i fill new one with the same data and send it or fill a new one and send it plus the photocopy?
u can just send a new one with the current date signed, but if some changes made then u should write that in the cover letter.

lamhey

winnycanada

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lamhey said:
u can just send a new one with the current date signed, but if some changes made then u should write that in the cover letter.

lamhey
so will photocopy of the first application sent to CIO work for the VO office?

winnycanada

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ushaom said:
Where did you get the info ?
a friend called and was told so. they did not even ask for name, where at, only asked when filed... what category.
anyone had similar experiences???

abujihad88

Oct 12, 2010
Dear All,

I recieved my first AOR on Oct 19 and I am collecting my documents now.

I have a doubt about the PCC because it is not checked on the checklist of London Visa Office under Fideral Skilled worker so what should I do?

in CIC website it is mentioned that I have to wait for the VO request for the PCC if you are in saudi arabia but I am not sure about Jordan

this is the second time I am asking about the PCC, so please please someone help me here

Thanks
Mahmoud

khan09

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2010
canada4all said:
Hi all,

:DCongratulations on getting 1st AOR :D
Yes you have to go to the SSP office in Faisalabad. They have to issue it .

ArshadAli

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2010
AOR Received.
20-10-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waitinig
Passport Req..
waiting
Haral guided me very well for PCC from Lahore,i have applied it successfully.Thanks Haral

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
abujihad88 said:
Dear All,

I have a doubt about the PCC because it is not checked on the checklist of London Visa Office under Fideral Skilled worker so what should I do?

in CIC website it is mentioned that I have to wait for the VO request for the PCC if you are in saudi arabia but I am not sure about Jordan

this is the second time I am asking about the PCC, so please please someone help me here

Thanks
Mahmoud
hi Mahmoud,

first of all congratulations on AOR!

I read somewhere that obtaining Saudi Arabia PCC was a problem, and that (but I am NOT sure) VO London obtained it itself via request to the Saudi Arabia police bodies because police bodies were not issuing PCCs to individuals?... PLEASE check this on other threads as I am not sure and I advise you not to take it as guidance, I would recommend you visit a masterthread of Qorax, he I believe mentioned this issue as he was from Dubai and visited many Gulf countries.

as regards Jordanese PCC, I think you should request one since you lived there for more than 6 months. it does not hurt if you attach this one even if your checklist does not require it. I haven't read your VO London specific instructions, other members may advise you better

sohaib

Apr 28, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
13-10-2010
Nomination.....
18-01-11 (Documents sent to CHC London)
AOR Received.
In Process on 08-05-12
File Transfer...
received 6-12 months letter on 19-05-12
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
25-08-2014
Passport Req..
waiting...
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
@ Haral

I am from Lahore. I also need PCC. It would be great if you write the complete procedure to get the certificate. i mean documents required etc etc

Also, do you know any certified translator in Lahore. I mean where did you make your translations?

/Sohaib

dreamscanada

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Pune, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-Oct-2010
Med's Done....
September 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15 October 2013
@ Atul.Amin : +1 to you

Thanks a lot on replying my p/m.. your guidance on preparing a systematic file to be put to CHC-New Delhi, BTW when u r planning to put up your file? All the best to you as well...

Alexandros

Sep 15, 2010
Cairo-Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abujihad88 said:
Dear All,

Thanks
Mahmoud
Congratulations :) ;)

atul.amin

Aug 18, 2010
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2010
AOR Received.
Oct-2010
Med's Request
Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2013 (Passport with Visa stamp received)
LANDED..........
shall be landing on 30th June 2014
Thanks Dreamscanada

Presently i am on official tour to Singapore n HKG, shall return to india post Diwali.. i am planning to put my file to New delhi anywhere between 10th Dec 2010 to 10th Jan 2011.. as i said earlier i am not in hurry to put my file to New Delhi..