+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<< JUNE APPLICANT, 2010>>>

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear all,

this is just an experimental in the spreadsheet with the new sheet <<Full documents sent to VO>>.
pls hav a look here:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Av1EkeYofwNIdDAwMGFLZ2VCcUVVcmxKWllJMUt0WHc&hl=en&authkey=CIjkqtYF#gid=7

as the 1st AOR & 2nd AOR do NOT relate with each other, the introduction of the new sheet will help to view analytically for those concerning the 2nd AOR and so on.

we appreciate ur comments regarding this new sheet.

(@ saida, the creator of this thread:)
another thing, what we change if our thread name as <<JUNE APPLICANTS, 2010 & FULL DOC. SENT TO VO in SEP/OCT/NOV 2010>>, so that we can introduce more members here, means more applicants can be analytically viewed in the spreadsheet as well the thread itself.

pls do comments.

cheers
lamhey

Saida

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2010
Doc's Request.
28/10/10
Nomination.....
In Process 18/11/11
AOR Received.
15/02/11
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
30/11/2011 Newbor medical 17/03/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/05/2012
LANDED..........
21st of June, 2012 InshAllah!!!
Hi guys!
I am still waiting when Sydney will reply to me...It is about five month passed...Hope that I will got it on next week.

Alexandros

Sep 15, 2010
Cairo-Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I need your advice please.
As I mentioned before I'm a bit paranoid :-[ I keep on postponing the IELTS exam because I think that my application might be rejected anytime (sorry for the -ve spirit) moreover this is going to cost me 850LE here in Egypt.
What do you think, Shall I take the exam so that no more time is wasted when (and if) I get my AOR ?

Please share with me your opinion.
Also what is the "SIN" card ?

Thanks

Saida

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2010
Doc's Request.
28/10/10
Nomination.....
In Process 18/11/11
AOR Received.
15/02/11
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
30/11/2011 Newbor medical 17/03/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/05/2012
LANDED..........
21st of June, 2012 InshAllah!!!
Alexandros said:
Best of Luck Saida,

Did you try to call the CIO ?
Hi Alexandros,
No I did not.Main applicant in our family is my husband and he refused to call to CIO...He was calling last time when we were rejected and now he thinks that it is bad luck...
Probably I will try to ask him to call them after one week.Now he has business trip and after coming back we will cal there.

What about your IELTS exam yes you should pass because u will got your AOR very soon.Just dont waste your time!

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
Alexandros said:
Hello everyone,

As I mentioned before I'm a bit paranoid :-[ I keep on postponing the IELTS exam because I think that my application might be rejected anytime (sorry for the -ve spirit) moreover this is going to cost me 850LE here in Egypt.
What do you think, Shall I take the exam so that no more time is wasted when (and if) I get my AOR ?

Thanks
You can start preperation by taking sample tests. Check out the test dates, and see if you can delay the registration by another week. If you feel confident about your application, I would say go ahead and register for the test..

I hope you will hear good news this week. Goodluck!

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
Hi Emydoov,

Can you please tell what will 2nd AOR contain?
Thanks

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
This new page looks great! (+1)
If people want to stay in this thread, we can create one sub section for each VO in this page, and sort it based on the date full docs submitted.

About changing the thread name.. I am not so sure. If you say Full docs submitted in SEP/OCT/NOV then, the significance of "June 2010 applicants" is lost and the thread may become so huge, it will be difficult to manage. In my opinion let us wait and decide at a later point.

lamhey said:
dear all,

this is just an experimental in the spreadsheet with the new sheet <<Full documents sent to VO>>.
pls hav a look here:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Av1EkeYofwNIdDAwMGFLZ2VCcUVVcmxKWllJMUt0WHc&hl=en&authkey=CIjkqtYF#gid=7

as the 1st AOR & 2nd AOR do NOT relate with each other, the introduction of the new sheet will help to view analytically for those concerning the 2nd AOR and so on.

we appreciate ur comments regarding this new sheet.

( @ saida, the creator of this thread:)
another thing, what we change if our thread name as <<JUNE APPLICANTS, 2010 & FULL DOC. SENT TO VO in SEP/OCT/NOV 2010>>, so that we can introduce more members here, means more applicants can be analytically viewed in the spreadsheet as well the thread itself.

pls do comments.

cheers
lamhey

sohaib

Apr 28, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
13-10-2010
Nomination.....
18-01-11 (Documents sent to CHC London)
AOR Received.
In Process on 08-05-12
File Transfer...
received 6-12 months letter on 19-05-12
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
25-08-2014
Passport Req..
waiting...
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
atul.amin said:
@ Sheila

what i discussed is post landing and not pre landing, once u r there in Canada applying and looking for a job, having a degree of OCT will be added advantage.

It is part time as well as full time classes - if you spare your 4 hours weekly you can complete it in 6 months and if more 8 hours per week then in 2 or 3 months. The fee for this classes is around CAD600 - i do not know he exact fee amount but it is somewhat nearing.
4121 is not regulated occupation. So i think we dont require any certification/test/etc to do the job. But i guess, if we pass the test, we would surely get an advantage.

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alexandros said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks
SIN stands for 'Social Insurance Number' (identification number) which u'll apply for after arriving through Service Canada offices

regards,
Chami

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
abujihad88 said:
Thnks alot Coffee....

2day i visted the Canadian embassy here in riyadh and they answered me that I have to wait for the request of PCC from London office.

but about jordan PCC still Iam not sure. any one can help for Jordan PCC?

rgrds
Mahmoud
good to know that I was not on a totally wrong path. to add further on the Jordanese PCC part, I think you request it yourself and mail it together with other docs. in the cover letter mention that Saudi PCC was due to collected by CIC itself, while it did not mention about PCCs from other countries therefore you supply it. I am confident Jordanese PCC is required, so acting beforehand will save you time.

good luck!

I. T. G.

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
Alexandros said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks

take the ielts and dont wait for the AOR. i had my results and were rediculous
7 listening
7.5 writing
6 speaking
5.5 reading
band score 6.5
i think my points are 10 according to the immigration rules. i nead atleast 11 or 12.
i will have to take the exam againg but the available times are not much. so try to get a close date and go for it as u may not get the score from the first time

Amadea

Oct 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 JUN 10
AOR Received.
7 OCT 10
Med's Request
1 SEP 11
Med's Done....
29 SEP 11
Passport Req..
7 NOV 11
Alexandros said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks
Hi Alexandros,

I agree with I.T.G. that you should take the IELTS test as soon as possible. It is possible to have lower results than expected, so you will have time to take the test again. Be positive, I know that waiting is difficult, but don't worry, you will get your AOR soon. :) All the best!

Alexandros

Sep 15, 2010
Cairo-Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I. T. G. said:
take the ielts and dont wait for the AOR. i had my results and were rediculous
7 listening
7.5 writing
6 speaking
5.5 reading
band score 6.5
i think my points are 10 according to the immigration rules. i nead atleast 11 or 12.
i will have to take the exam againg but the available times are not much. so try to get a close date and go for it as u may not get the score from the first time
That's wise ITG, When I called the CIO on 20-Oct they told me that my application was just opened the same day and that I should wait for an update within 10 weeks (10 weeks later would be 29-Dec). May be I should pick up a date in between to take the IELTS exam.

Thanks for your advice

When are you going to submit the full documents to the VO ?

Alexandros

Sep 15, 2010
Cairo-Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amadea said:
Hi Alexandros,

I agree with I.T.G. that you should take the IELTS test as soon as possible. It is possible to have lower results than expected, so you will have time to take the test again. Be positive, I know that waiting is difficult, but don't worry, you will get your AOR soon. :) All the best!
Thanks Amadea,

I think I am gonna do that ;)