Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2013 (Passport with Visa stamp received)
LANDED..........
shall be landing on 30th June 2014
@ DreamCanada,

Thanks for your wishes.. i replied your PM, but seems your inbox is full, says cant deliver...

btw we the NOC 4131 applicant required to pass the OCT-CANADA exam (this exam is for all 4131 applicants who seek career in Teaching field) - FYI, the teaching feild in Canada is under Licence mode and one has to pass an examination to become an qualified Teacher/Lecturer/Professor.. click here to learn more:

http://www.oct.ca/ - select English

Cheers!

dreamscanada

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Pune, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-Oct-2010
Med's Done....
September 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15 October 2013
ahaaa ATUL.. Thanks a ton

indeed very informative weblink, by the way one of my ex-colleague from Pune University who is now in Ontario serving as high school teacher.. she draws salary of CAD 80 per hour (this seems to be very very attractive salary for teaching professionals) she says that an average localite teacher who did not passed an exam on OCT draws salary in range of CAD 15-35 per hour.. but an OCT passed individual can easily draw salary of +70 to 100 CAD per hour...

Thanks again for informative post

atul.amin

Aug 18, 2010
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2010
AOR Received.
Oct-2010
Med's Request
Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Welcome Dreamscanada :D all the best...

abujihad88

Oct 12, 2010
Thnks alot Coffee....

2day i visted the Canadian embassy here in riyadh and they answered me that I have to wait for the request of PCC from London office.

but about jordan PCC still Iam not sure. any one can help for Jordan PCC?

rgrds
Mahmoud

preet83

Apr 3, 2010
hi frndz can anybody tell me wots d meaning of UCI number? on 1st AOR one is application no. and other is UCI wots dat

ipog

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
lamhey said:
u need to sent (a) marks list (b) convocation certificate (ie. original certificate given by the university).
NO need to sent (c) provisional certificate

lamhey
Thanks lamhey

sheila121

Jul 29, 2010
NOC Code......
7213 and 4121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
not yet
atul.amin said:
@ DreamCanada,

Thanks for your wishes.. i replied your PM, but seems your inbox is full, says cant deliver...

btw we the NOC 4131 applicant required to pass the OCT-CANADA exam (this exam is for all 4131 applicants who seek career in Teaching field) - FYI, the teaching feild in Canada is under Licence mode and one has to pass an examination to become an qualified Teacher/Lecturer/Professor.. click here to learn more:

http://www.oct.ca/ - select English

Cheers!
My NOC is 4121 should we pass this exam too???
should we send it to CIO ???
when should we get it???
Please help me

ipog

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
srid_a said:
Hi ipog,

I stopped using provisional certificate once I got the degree certificate (convocation certificate).
Marks list is called as transcript. Visa office is expecting that you submit your transcripts in a university selaed envelope. Every university has its own procedure for this. Some don't even give these properly.

I sent my university selaed transcripts envelop and notarized copy of my degree certificate.
Thanks for your reply.

ipog

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
srid_a said:
Hi,

I thought of making my own stamp for ""Its a true copy of the document" and ask the notary public to use it. But many people in this forum suggested that "Attested True Copy stamp" used locally is accepted in New Delhi Visa office. So, I went with it.

The notary public in India sign and put the date (in green ink). If you are going to put the date, the ink may look different than the signature. I don't know if it is OK or not. You might want check with other notary public in your area and other London applicants.
There should not be any confusion on the issue of notorisation.
The very fact that the document is notorised automatically means that it is a true copy of the original document. Hence, I dont think that it is necessary to have additional stamp made. Also, i think that the visa office know the procedures & standards at each place. So, just getting notorised is enough. Any comments please on this explanation.

ipog

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
Are there any applicants who are ex-UAE, i mean, who are currently residing and working in India and had worked in UAE earlier.

ipog

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
srid_a said:
I agree with Lakhvinder and ipog. we can decide about the new thread later. Even if you create a thread now there would be very less traffic and you have to keep on checking multiple threads..

I have seen very few people in "Sept Full docs to New Delh"i thread. Very few people seem to have applied in October as well - Just an observation.

Goodluck with collecting your documents! Enjoy your Diwali! Who knows how you will celebrate it next year?
ONE SUGGESTION FOR LAKHVINDER, SRID_A & LAMHEY AND OTHERS

CAN WE ADD ADDITIONAL COLUMNS AS AND WHEN NEED ARISES, IN THE CURRENT SPREADSHEET, AND USE IT PERMANENTLY UNTIL END.
OUR FORUM CAN SET AN EXAMPLE FOR OTHERS AS TO HOW TO WE ARE ALL STAYING IN THE SAME BUNCH AND TOGETHER UNTIL THE LANDING PROCESS. IN THE END WE CAN KNOW HOW MANY OF US HAVE GOT THROUGH SUCCESSFULLY. OTHERWISE, MULTIPLE THREADS CAN CROP UP AND THE WAY IS LOST FOR EVER FOR FEW...

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
winnycanada said:
so will photocopy of the first application sent to CIO work for the VO office?
yeh of course, it will do, only if u do NOT have any changes to made with the first application u sent to CIO. Remember the one which u r going to send to VO should be up-to-date.

another thing to mention, if I send the photocopies, I would have a new page for those having dates & signatures in which the date wil be of the current days.

hope this will help.

cheers
lamhey

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ipog said:
ONE SUGGESTION FOR LAKHVINDER, SRID_A & LAMHEY AND OTHERS

CAN WE ADD ADDITIONAL COLUMNS AS AND WHEN NEED ARISES, IN THE CURRENT SPREADSHEET, AND USE IT PERMANENTLY UNTIL END.
OUR FORUM CAN SET AN EXAMPLE FOR OTHERS AS TO HOW TO WE ARE ALL STAYING IN THE SAME BUNCH AND TOGETHER UNTIL THE LANDING PROCESS. IN THE END WE CAN KNOW HOW MANY OF US HAVE GOT THROUGH SUCCESSFULLY. OTHERWISE, MULTIPLE THREADS CAN CROP UP AND THE WAY IS LOST FOR EVER FOR FEW...
in my opinion, now, we should have another sheet in the same spreadsheet for after sending Full doc. to the VOs, so that the new sheet gives the analytical approaches those for the 2nd AOR (which is NOT related to the 1st AOR).

thanks for the suggestion.

cheers
lamhey

atul.amin

Aug 18, 2010
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2010
AOR Received.
Oct-2010
Med's Request
Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
@ Sheila

what i discussed is post landing and not pre landing, once u r there in Canada applying and looking for a job, having a degree of OCT will be added advantage.

It is part time as well as full time classes - if you spare your 4 hours weekly you can complete it in 6 months and if more 8 hours per week then in 2 or 3 months. The fee for this classes is around CAD600 - i do not know he exact fee amount but it is somewhat nearing.

sheila121 said:
My NOC is 4121 should we pass this exam too???
should we send it to CIO ???
when should we get it???
Please help me