+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<< JUNE APPLICANT, 2010>>>

ipog

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
hi srid_a

Regarding Educational Certificates -

After completion of university study we get (a) marks list (b) convocation certificate (c) provisional certificate.
Out of the above three, which is the one to be sent during our second filing. Pl adv.

Alexandros

Sep 15, 2010
Cairo-Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan09 said:
:DCongratulations passenger, Mahhdy & sudha on getting 1st AOR :D
1+ for lamhey, mahhdy& lakhvinder for maintaining and keeping the spreadsheet updated
nice work,
Best wishes for all on this forum
+1 from me to the three of them as well as an appreciation of their efforts.
Thank you everyone and keep up the Good work. :)

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ipog said:
hi srid_a

After completion of university study we get (a) marks list (b) convocation certificate (c) provisional certificate.
Out of the above three, which is the one to be sent during our second filing. Pl adv.
u need to sent (a) marks list (b) convocation certificate (ie. original certificate given by the university).
NO need to sent (c) provisional certificate

lamhey

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
ipog said:
hi srid_a

Hi ipog,

I stopped using provisional certificate once I got the degree certificate (convocation certificate).
Marks list is called as transcript. Visa office is expecting that you submit your transcripts in a university selaed envelope. Every university has its own procedure for this. Some don't even give these properly.

I sent my university selaed transcripts envelop and notarized copy of my degree certificate.

atul.amin

Aug 18, 2010
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2010
AOR Received.
Oct-2010
Med's Request
Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2013 (Passport with Visa stamp received)
LANDED..........
shall be landing on 30th June 2014
+1 to LAMHAY as well for all his efforts..

Cheers!

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
Hi,

I thought of making my own stamp for ""Its a true copy of the document" and ask the notary public to use it. But many people in this forum suggested that "Attested True Copy stamp" used locally is accepted in New Delhi Visa office. So, I went with it.

The notary public in India sign and put the date (in green ink). If you are going to put the date, the ink may look different than the signature. I don't know if it is OK or not. You might want check with other notary public in your area and other London applicants.

About PCC, you need to decide. My India PCC is also 3.5 month old. If I start getting new PCCs, I should proabbaly get US FBI clearance again. That would take another 3 months and I might miss my 120 day time limit. So, I decided to go ahead with what I had.

navali said:
Hey guys, need an advice:

1- My experience letters are now around 06 months old as I got them before sending application to CIO. Do I need to get them again with current date? Or its okay? Any idea?

2- My PCC are 3.5 old now. Should I get them again as well?

3- All copies of my documents are notarized. But the person who notarized the documents did not write the sentences as mentioned in EG7 guide that "Its a true copy of the document". Should I write myself?

4- The notarizing person also did not put any date with his signature as he mentioned that they dont write the date. Should I put the date by myself under his signature? Which date should I mention? Current date or the actual date when he stamped all the papares (that I even dont remember exactly).

Please guide.

Regards

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
I agree with Lakhvinder and ipog. we can decide about the new thread later. Even if you create a thread now there would be very less traffic and you have to keep on checking multiple threads..

I have seen very few people in "Sept Full docs to New Delh"i thread. Very few people seem to have applied in October as well - Just an observation.

Goodluck with collecting your documents! Enjoy your Diwali! Who knows how you will celebrate it next year?

ipog said:
@ lakhvinder + lamhey
starting another thread is not a big deal. But, please plan and devise a method by which even if you start another thread all the current participants are well aware of the same and are present there. The main idea is to ensure that the whole lot is right there until the final landing.
I will definitely get back if any good idea creeps in my mind.

Passenger

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 July
AOR Received.
PER:26 Oct.
File Transfer...
15 NOV
Dear friends ,all june applicants
specially:KANADAEE,KHAN09,ALEXANDROSE

thanks a lot and good luck :)

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srid_a said:
Hi,

I thought of making my own stamp for ""Its a true copy of the document" and ask the notary public to use it. But many people in this forum suggested that "Attested True Copy stamp" used locally is accepted in New Delhi Visa office. So, I went with it.

The notary public in India sign and put the date (in green ink). If you are going to put the date, the ink may look different than the signature. I don't know if it is OK or not. You might want check with other notary public in your area and other London applicants.

About PCC, you need to decide. My India PCC is also 3.5 month old. If I start getting new PCCs, I should proabbaly get US FBI clearance again. That would take another 3 months and I might miss my 120 day time limit. So, I decided to go ahead with what I had.
Thanks Srid,

I am from Pakistan and I have seen documents of some of my other friends who notarized also from Lahore. It was same like mine, that is signed and stamped (in green ink) without mentioning "True Copy" and without Date....

Guys who are from Pakistan can help on this......plz guide

rehaan

May 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
10-06-2011
IELTS Request
go with the notary public guy and tell him that i need in this format he can make new
seal in that format but you have to pay it and then make notarized dont write
yourself anything

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what i did to tackle was to get an affidavit from the notary declaring all copies were notarized after seeing the originals and the affidavit has his address and other contact details as well.

navali said:
Thanks Srid,

I am from Pakistan and I have seen documents of some of my other friends who notarized also from Lahore. It was same like mine, that is signed and stamped (in green ink) without mentioning "True Copy" and without Date....

Guys who are from Pakistan can help on this......plz guide

mahhdy

Aug 23, 2010
Tehran
Category........
Visa Office......
Dmascus
NOC Code......
4131/0123/0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/06/2010
Doc's Request.
22/10/2010
Big Thanks to every one, Congratulated me....
Best Wishes to every one