iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Update:
PNP Outland
PVO: CIO Sydney
AOR: 19th July 2023
MEP: 27th July 2023 (Upfront ME given on 16th June 2023)
BIL: 28th July 2023
Biometrics was given and updated in the tracker on 10th August 2023
Requested for GCMS on 6th October 2023
Background verification: Completed 23rd October 2023
Eligibility: Completed 23rd October 2023
RFV: 24th October 2023 (97 days after AOR)

However, eligibility has still not started for my spouse, and RFV has not yet been received for her.
dependent's eligibility would stay that way. Just an issue with the way IRCC presents info.

You won't get a separate RFV for your spouse. You'll use the same RFV letter addressed to Primary applicant for all dependents.

Congrats!

Ifekay

Oct 15, 2023
Hope inflation did not affect your pof
I doubt that!

We submitted more than enough for family of 4. I think it's because we used a Finance company for the investment though.

We have liquidated and submitted updated POF so fingers crossed!

Masked Maverick

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 08, 2023
AOR Received.
July 08, 2023
Med's Done....
June 08,2023
There are no guarantees as to when we will get the PPR. There are many who have everything completed on the tracker since March and still waiting.
Leaving a link to the thread:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-stages-passed-waiting-copr-track-here.720758/page-87

People whose Visa Office is RROC have been saying in the thread that it is particularly them who have been waiting for a long time unlike those whose VO didn't change to RROC. Don't know if that is the issue in reality.

All the best and hope you get your PPR ASAP.
I applied for GCMS notes exactly a month back to know my Visa office because I didn't get any update after all stages were deemed "completed" by IRCC on Aug 31. Unsurprisingly, PVO is RROC and SVO is New Delhi.
I reckon Nov last or Dec 1st week to get COPR going by current rate of providing final decision by RROC.
Although, in a few cases, some people have received their COPRs from RROC I would request others in similar situation to expect similar delays (or even more) like I am experiencing.

P.S.: It makes me laugh to see IRCC purposefully sticking to their timelines of providing GCMS notes exactly after a month. Makes me think that they schedule the GCMS mails at 1 month time period even though they have collated the notes much earlier. If you already have the data then send it ASAP, why keep it in the system. Big L!!

Nov 24, 2022
Hello, I am CEC inland applicant.
AOR - July 8
Tracker shows all completed. However, GC key still doesn’t show any update.

how long would it generally take to get a final decision from this stage?

Satz26

Aug 15, 2022
Hi Everyone !!!
Is anyone with July AOR 2023 got ECOPR or PR card ?
Mine is still pending with Background Check in-Progress from AUG 3rd 2023 to till now .. no update till now.
My Visa Office is Montreal. and mine is Inland Application.

Also tell me how to see that ghost update ... IP1.. IP2 which i cant see it in Application tracker.

Thanks in advance who taken your time to read my questions and answering ...

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
Hi Everyone !!!
Mine is still pending with Background Check in-Progress from AUG 3rd 2023 to till now .. no update till now.

Also tell me how to see that ghost update ... IP1.. IP2 which i cant see it in Application tracker.

mine is under process from 17 aug background 31 july aor pnp outland
i think they have stopped working or slow down

Ifekay

Oct 15, 2023
Hello,

AOR July 20 still waiting...

BCG and Eligibility in progress...

We have raised a webform for updated POF... And are hopeful for a response any day now.

Hi Everyone !!!

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
Hi Everyone !!!

Saurabh3300

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Hi Everyone !!!

I’m waiting for my stamped passports. Got PPR in October.
My visa office is also Montreal, but application is outland rather than inland.