+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

Kghimire said:
I hope so, but till Oct last CIO yet not encashed my BD,

everything will be clear in coming two weeks.
Yesterday i also checked with my bank. DD status still unpaid.Yesterday shooted an email to CIO regarding status.BTW my address is missing on the ECAS for previous application and status is " IN PROCESS ".Hope for the best and wish everyone best of luck.My prayers are for everyone on the forum. Regards.

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today is Friday, definitely, next week there will be some movements in our applications.

lubob said:
Yesterday i also checked with my bank. DD status still unpaid.Yesterday shooted an email to CIO regarding status.BTW my address is missing on the ECAS for previous application and status is " IN PROCESS ".Hope for the best and wish everyone best of luck.My prayers are for everyone on the forum. Regards.

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
RKC said:
Crazyberns & asyed (buffalo applicants). Hope the address disappearance is accompanied with subsequent new updates for both of you. :)

Lets see for our batch how much the disappearance & reappearance of address works & how it is related to surefire new development on the file as was experienced by some post 26/6 applicants.

Any others with missing address on ecas, mine is very much there.
One more buffalo address missing and that is mine. I think they are just updating the info on the ecas to add the second line which usually says 'we have sent you a letter dated and please consider delays in mail delivery' .

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
congrats kinjal for the PER..

takemblues

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NKKD Hortons said:
One more buffalo address missing and that is mine. I think they are just updating the info on the ecas to add the second line which usually says 'we have sent you a letter dated and please consider delays in mail delivery' .
It is said that address disappear's whenever they open a file for processing. It's a good sign.

R

RKC

lubob said:
Best LucK lubob with both applications old & new.

Ahora

Aug 29, 2011
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
RKC said:
Ahora,

Normally they reply within 20 working days. Yesterday they sent out PER for an application received on 8 Aug .So for you maybe your PER email from CIO might come first before the reply from CSU comes. Good Luck!!
Thanks dear RKC,
But unfortunately my CC was not charge until this time , i m so worry about it. :(

steelz

Sep 6, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RKC said:
steelz, any reply mail from CIO ??

nope, not yet RKC, i am starting to believe the agent whom i called 2 days ago , he said it could take another 3-4 weeks
weird!

R

RKC

NKKD Hortons said:
NKKD,

Expecting that something new would come up in details after address reappears, it should work, so all you Buffalo applicants & others too with missing address keep us updated even if it's just a new line added.

R

RKC

steelz said:
nope, not yet RKC, i am starting to believe the agent whom i called 2 days ago , he said it could take another 3-4 weeks
weird!
steelz,

That's how agents talk to keep us off their backs, your ER email has already been dispatched on Oct 21 at least that's what your ecas details say. It's different that you didn't receive it, had you written multiple email addresses on the form ??

It just didn't get deliver. You should hear something positive soon. Keep checking that inbox.

boozer24

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2011
AOR Received.
18-10-2011
File Transfer...
10-11-2011
Med's Request
29-03-2012
Med's Done....
14-05-2012 (delayed due to erroneous med form)
Interview........
none yet....
Passport Req..
waiting
hey guys,im a little bit confused with the appearance/disappearance of address in the ecas status..i received per 19th/18th of october,my ecas status says "in process" upon clicking it would say, we received your application for permanent residence last XXXX..and nothing else..should i be worried,please enlighten me..tnx,congratulations to all PER receivers and for those who are still waiting,do not lose the hope,God will give us the desires of our hearts..

steelz

Sep 6, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RKC said:
steelz,

That's how agents talk to keep us off their backs, your ER email has already been dispatched on Oct 21 at least that's what your ecas details say. It's different that you didn't receive it, had you written multiple email addresses on the form ??

It just didn't get deliver. You should hear something positive soon. Keep checking that inbox.

i only pust one e-mail , and i confirmed it with the agent , he verified that CIO didn't send me anything.
i told him my e-cas says eligibility review complete , he told me no , there is no decision had been mad yet !?

msamoh

Sep 3, 2011
Cairo - Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO - CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=black]10/8/2011[/color]
Doc's Request.
Sent, CC Charged : [color=blue]19/10/2011[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=green]PER : 7 /11/ 2011[/color]
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
CPP Ottawa
Med's Request
[color=red] 9 /7/ 2012[/color]
Med's Done....
[color=red] 16 /7/2012[/color] Meds.rec. line on ecas:[color=red] 10/8/2012[/color]
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
[color=green]12/2/2013[/color] [color=green] :) DM: 15/3/2013[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
:)[color=green]12/3/2013[/color] :) :)[color=green]Received, 23/3/2013[/color] :)
LANDED..........
JULY 2013
RKC said:
steelz,

Dear RKC ..what u mean to be written multiple email addresses on the form? ...

R

RKC

Ahora said:
Thanks dear RKC,
But unfortunately my CC was not charge until this time , i m so worry about it. :(
Ahora,

There's no reason to worry as long as you have sent a complete application in all respects, your NOC 8222 is only at 36.

The latest received application which got charged was of Aug 11 (Pratik 33) yours should get charged soon maybe in a week or two.