+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

frnk

Nov 4, 2011
RKC said:
Welcome on board frnk :) We added you to the spreadsheet. Please provide your details : VO & fee payment method.

Regarding caps we can't say till some 3131s report here of their applications being returned due to cap reached. Stay positive. Wish you all the luck.
thanks for the support :)
the visa offica is damascus

R

RKC

frnk said:
thank you so much for our quick reply
if CIO is opening applications received during second week of August, and the number of received application in my noc increase around 30-40 each week... so in the most optimistic way the cap may reach in 3 weeks by the application received by the first week of september :'(
it is really out of my tolerance ...
If only CIC could publish the date of receipt for applications included in the cap with every update. It would have saved a lot of agony, guessing games, heartbreak & tense moments. Hopefully better sense prevails & CIC takes note of it .

possie

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/07/2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
21/09/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
06/03/2012
Med's Done....
05/04/2012. Received by VO 24/04/12. ECAS Medical results have been received 14/05/12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18/06/2012. Decision made on ecas 18/06/2012
Hi
Please could you update the spreadsheet that my ecas status is 'in process' please, I forgot to let you know! I also noticed that my address has disappeared from ecas, so I am hoping it means that my file is in London and they are doing something with it, fingers crossed. Still haven't received anything to say London vo have my file.

Zelda82

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy Manila (CEM)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: 04-07-2011 via FedEx | Received by CIO: 08-07-2011 10:45AM signed for by M.KRSZWDA.
AOR Received.
30-09-2011 from CIO via email.
IELTS Request
Sent Band8.
File Transfer...
eCas In Process: 09-10-2011 | 2nd AOR Received: 19-10-2011 from CEM via email | CEM Verification Call: 24-10-2011 09:00AM.
Med's Request
24-10-2011 | Received via mail: 26-10-2011.
Med's Done....
28 to 29-10-2011 at Timbol Clinic | PCC&RPRF Sent: 29-10-2011 via CEM dropbox @ RCBC | RPRF encashed: 04-11-2011 | Meds Sent: 17 & 22-11-2011 | Meds Received: 28-11-2011.
Passport Req..
16-01-2012. Passport Sent: 23-01-2012.
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2012
LANDED..........
27-03-2012
RKC said:
Hi Kazuhirowantanabe & Zelda82,

You are the only two from our batch who have done Meds so far. Could you please share certain details about it with all of us , like what were the tests done etc.

Thanks.
The MR package from CEM contains the letter of instruction for MR/PCC/RPRF, a form to be filled up by the physician (that has a picture of u on it lol), an invite to CIIP/COA/PDOS and brochures for the pre-departure seminars.

Applicants have 60 days to complete the MR. In the clinic you just need to show them the letter sent by the VO along with passport and valid IDs. They took blood samples for testing of HIV and other blood-borne diseases. They also took a urine sample so drink lotsa water. I also had xray of the chest area for tuberculosis and COPD. They asked for history of illnesses and surgeries (pretty long litany of questions there lol) even piercings and tattoos. Blood pressure, BMI, eye exam, physical exam. In the physical exam, they'll have u strip. They will palpate certain parts of your body like the thyroid, breast and abdomen to check for masses. They also check for hemorrhoids lols. If you turn up positive in any of these, they have the option to make u undergo surgery prior to migrating. They can also make u undergo additional exams specially if you have kidney, heart and liver disease. Minimum amount for medicals is 4KPhP and addl costs are also shouldered by the applicant.

The doctor said that they will send the medical results to CEM after 7 working days. I issued a 21K PhP managers cheque (per adult) for RPRF and sent it to CEM along with the cover letter sent by CEM and PCC.

frnk

Nov 4, 2011
Kghimire said:
well, you have finished your part by sending application. Don't worry much about it.
regarding making CAP, well depends on how much application cio received in between Aug 15 - September 29.

In my understanding, CIO is now busy opening applications received during second week of August.

Be +ve, and wait your turn.

Thanks
i found this information in pharmacist pages... what is your idea? are you agree with the mentioned data?

CIC announces the No of the applications received weekly on the basis of the completeness check which requires 7 to 15 days after the submission of the application not on the basis of eligibility review which requires 60 to 90 days. On this forum a no of applicants are worried about cap, I advise them if cap is not reached to 500 after 15 days of your application reached then your application is in cap except two NOCs 1122 and 3152. So my dear you are safe if cap did not reach after 15 days after the submission of your application but you may receive your PER within 90 days.
Read the following statement of the guide about Completeness check and Eligibility Review.
Application for permanent residence: Federal skilled worker class (IMM 7000)
What Happens Next
The table below represents the phases of the assessment and processing.
Phase Description
Completeness check Citizenship and Immigration Canada reviews your application to make sure that:
• all required fields in your application forms are complete,
• all required documents are submitted from Document Checklist (IMM 5612), and
• the correct processing fee payment has been made
If your application is:
• incomplete or;
• the occupation you are applying under has reached the allowable limit under category 1,
your entire package (including your payment) will be returned to you with a letter explaining why it is being returned.
Eligibility Review An officer will make an final determination of eligibility of your application to determine whether:
• your application qualifies for processing under one of the two categories described in the Ministerial Instructions
If your application does not qualify for processing under the Ministerial Instructions you will be sent a letter that:
• provides the reason why your application is not eligible for processing
• confirms that a refund for the processing fee will be issued
Selection and Admissibility If your application is eligible for processing, your application will be assessed against the following requirements:
• minimal requirements
• selection factors
• sufficient funds
• admissibility (criminality, security, medical)
• If your score is equal to or greater than the pass mark, your application will be sent to the visa office for further processing.

R

RKC

Zelda82 said:
The MR package from CEM contains the letter of instruction for MR/PCC/RPRF, a form to be filled up by the physician (that has a picture of u on it lol), an invite to CIIP/COA/PDOS and brochures for the pre-departure seminars.

Applicants have 60 days to complete the MR. In the clinic you just need to show them the letter sent by the VO along with passport and valid IDs. They took blood samples for testing of HIV and other blood-borne diseases. They also took a urine sample so drink lotsa water. I also had xray of the chest area for tuberculosis and COPD. They asked for history of illnesses and surgeries (pretty long litany of questions there lol) even piercings and tattoos. Blood pressure, BMI, eye exam, physical exam. In the physical exam, they'll have u strip. They will palpate certain parts of your body like the thyroid, breast and abdomen to check for masses. They also check for hemorrhoids lols. If you turn up positive in any of these, they have the option to make u undergo surgery prior to migrating. They can also make u undergo additional exams specially if you have kidney, heart and liver disease. Minimum amount for medicals is 4KPhP and addl costs are also shouldered by the applicant.

The doctor said that they will send the medical results to CEM after 7 working days. I issued a 21K PhP managers cheque (per adult) for RPRF and sent it to CEM along with the cover letter sent by CEM and PCC.
Thanks for obliging Zelda :) +1 for you. Your post is a good read. Thanks for sharing Med Details with everyone here. Wish you a super quick PPR.

R

RKC

possie said:
Hi
Please could you update the spreadsheet that my ecas status is 'in process' please, I forgot to let you know! I also noticed that my address has disappeared from ecas, so I am hoping it means that my file is in London and they are doing something with it, fingers crossed. Still haven't received anything to say London vo have my file.
Status updated. Well London VO doesn't send 2nd AOR. You should look forward to MR/RPRF. Good Luck possie.

msamoh

Sep 3, 2011
Cairo - Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO - CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=black]10/8/2011[/color]
Doc's Request.
Sent, CC Charged : [color=blue]19/10/2011[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=green]PER : 7 /11/ 2011[/color]
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
CPP Ottawa
Med's Request
[color=red] 9 /7/ 2012[/color]
Med's Done....
[color=red] 16 /7/2012[/color] Meds.rec. line on ecas:[color=red] 10/8/2012[/color]
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
[color=green]12/2/2013[/color] [color=green] :) DM: 15/3/2013[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
:)[color=green]12/3/2013[/color] :) :)[color=green]Received, 23/3/2013[/color] :)
LANDED..........
JULY 2013
ukbd said:
Hi all , i m new member of this forum. But i have been following this forum for last one month(silent). And i have to say that all the members are friendly and helpful(so far i see ) . Now i just requesting the admin to add me in the spreedsheet . My timeline is :

Application Sent : August 2 , 2011
Application Received : August 9 , 2011 by Glen Miller
NOC :1233
Visa Office : London
CC Charge : 18/10/2011
PER Received : 04/11/2011
E-cas Status : In-Process
Welcome board ukbd....Good luck and best wishes

steelz

Sep 6, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is for every single one here.

EVERY HOUR IS HAPPY HOUR .

cheer up guys,you are working hard to accomplish your dreams, you are the best ;)

now

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
[img]http://canflag.com/images/canflag/ani1/cf2.gif[/img]
AOR Received.
PER, 15.12.2011
IELTS Request
sent, 8 bands
Med's Request
Med's Done....
1.6.2012 Meds. delivered: 25.6.12. Meds.rec. line on ecas:29.7.12
Passport Req..
PPR 1 16.11.2012 :) DM:19.11 12 PPR 2:10.01.13
VISA ISSUED...
10.01.2013 :) Received, 7.02.13
LANDED..........
steelz said:
This is for every single one here.

EVERY HOUR IS HAPPY HOUR .

cheer up guys,you are working hard to accomplish your dreams, you are the best ;)
Thanks for the morale booster. +1 for you :)

CRU

Oct 7, 2011
Zelda82 said:

Hi Zelda82,

Im from Philippines too, Ormoc. Your post is very informative. I wanna give you +1 but I just dont know how hahaha! I'm waiting for MR now. I just wanted to know if they sent your MR via snail mail or email? Just wanna know where to expect it. Yeah I know I'm just too excited. I would greatly appreciate your reply. Thanks!ü Have a good weekend.

prapplicant

Jan 25, 2010
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
frnk said:
i found this information in pharmacist pages... what is your idea? are you agree with the mentioned data?

CIC announces the No of the applications received weekly on the basis of the completeness check which requires 7 to 15 days after the submission of the application not on the basis of eligibility review which requires 60 to 90 days. On this forum a no of applicants are worried about cap, I advise them if cap is not reached to 500 after 15 days of your application reached then your application is in cap except two NOCs 1122 and 3152. So my dear you are safe if cap did not reach after 15 days after the submission of your application but you may receive your PER within 90 days.
Read the following statement of the guide about Completeness check and Eligibility Review.
Application for permanent residence: Federal skilled worker class (IMM 7000)
What Happens Next
The table below represents the phases of the assessment and processing.
Phase Description
Completeness check Citizenship and Immigration Canada reviews your application to make sure that:
• all required fields in your application forms are complete,
• all required documents are submitted from Document Checklist (IMM 5612), and
• the correct processing fee payment has been made
If your application is:
• incomplete or;
• the occupation you are applying under has reached the allowable limit under category 1,
your entire package (including your payment) will be returned to you with a letter explaining why it is being returned.
Eligibility Review An officer will make an final determination of eligibility of your application to determine whether:
• your application qualifies for processing under one of the two categories described in the Ministerial Instructions
If your application does not qualify for processing under the Ministerial Instructions you will be sent a letter that:
• provides the reason why your application is not eligible for processing
• confirms that a refund for the processing fee will be issued
Selection and Admissibility If your application is eligible for processing, your application will be assessed against the following requirements:
• minimal requirements
• selection factors
• sufficient funds
• admissibility (criminality, security, medical)
• If your score is equal to or greater than the pass mark, your application will be sent to the visa office for further processing.
This is not true as they clearly told me that they did not even open my application till now. They update the cap as and when they open the application and find everything complete in it. Now they are looking at first week of August. So anybody whose application has reached before 10th August only those applications are in cap. Any applications after 10th August may or may not be in cap.

alaindotcom

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent 02-7-2011 Received 08-07-2011
AOR Received.
CIC PER 28-09-2011 MANILA VO AOR 18-10-2011
IELTS Request
Band 9.0 Original TRF sent
Med's Request
Sent 22-11-2011 Received 14-12-2011
Med's Done....
Meds Done 15-12-2011; Sent 26-12-2011 Received 16-01-2012; Payment for RPRF sent 21-12-2011 Received 22-12-2011
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-28-2012
LANDED..........
03-13-2012
Zelda82 said:

No stool sample needed? Whew! What a relief! ;D

Zelda82

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy Manila (CEM)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: 04-07-2011 via FedEx | Received by CIO: 08-07-2011 10:45AM signed for by M.KRSZWDA.
AOR Received.
30-09-2011 from CIO via email.
IELTS Request
Sent Band8.
File Transfer...
eCas In Process: 09-10-2011 | 2nd AOR Received: 19-10-2011 from CEM via email | CEM Verification Call: 24-10-2011 09:00AM.
Med's Request
24-10-2011 | Received via mail: 26-10-2011.
Med's Done....
28 to 29-10-2011 at Timbol Clinic | PCC&RPRF Sent: 29-10-2011 via CEM dropbox @ RCBC | RPRF encashed: 04-11-2011 | Meds Sent: 17 & 22-11-2011 | Meds Received: 28-11-2011.
Passport Req..
16-01-2012. Passport Sent: 23-01-2012.
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2012
LANDED..........
27-03-2012
CRU said:
Hi Zelda82,

Im from Philippines too, Ormoc. Your post is very informative. I wanna give you +1 but I just dont know how hahaha! I'm waiting for MR now. I just wanted to know if they sent your MR via snail mail or email? Just wanna know where to expect it. Yeah I know I'm just too excited. I would greatly appreciate your reply. Thanks!ü Have a good weekend.
its via mail