+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

R

RKC

msamoh said:
Dear RKC ..what u mean to be written multiple email addresses on the form? ...
Hi msamoh,

I've heard don't know how much of it is true , some applicants in order not to miss any communication from the CIO/VO may provide more than one email address under contact details in Generic application form (earlier called application for Permanent Residence). However CIO/VO chooses only the first one to communicate.

ukbd

Nov 4, 2011
Hi all , i m new member of this forum. But i have been following this forum for last one month(silent). And i have to say that all the members are friendly and helpful(so far i see ) . Now i just requesting the admin to add me in the spreedsheet . My timeline is :

Application Sent : August 2 , 2011
Application Received : August 9 , 2011 by Glen Miller
NOC :1233
Visa Office : London
CC Charge : 18/10/2011
PER Received : 04/11/2011
E-cas Status : In-Process

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
ukbd said:
Hi all , i m new member of this forum. But i have been following this forum for last one month(silent). And i have to say that all the members are friendly and helpful(so far i see ) . Now i just requesting the admin to add me in the spreedsheet . My timeline is :

Grt Man..... . . . . . .Congrats.

R

RKC

steelz said:
i only pust one e-mail , and i confirmed it with the agent , he verified that CIO didn't send me anything.
i told him my e-cas says eligibility review complete , he told me no , there is no decision had been mad yet !?
Okay steelz, We all are waiting for your PER along with you. No worries, it should come soon.

None of us have had a mistake (or at least not reported till now) in ecas as far as CIO-ERC status is concerned.

You already have waited for 105 days , Jijitpie (106 days) & mann (103 days) are examples in front of us who patiently waited .

Ahora

Aug 29, 2011
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
RKC said:
Ahora,

There's no reason to worry as long as you have sent a complete application in all respects, your NOC 8222 is only at 36.

The latest received application which got charged was of Aug 11 (Pratik 33) yours should get charged soon maybe in a week or two.
Thanks , I hope

R

RKC

ukbd said:
Welcome ukbd :). Your details are now on the spreadsheet. Wish you speedy processing at VO.

clearcool

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
Sept 8, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
Oct 7, 2011
My VO is Buffalo and my address disappeared too! I guess they turn off the address change functionality when they are actively doing something on the file. More good news is around the corner guys!

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrates and welcome !

ukbd said:

R

RKC

Hi Kazuhirowantanabe & Zelda82,

You are the only two from our batch who have done Meds so far. Could you please share certain details about it with all of us , like what were the tests done etc.

Thanks.

frnk

Nov 4, 2011
hi every body
i find out the statistics and news daily from this forum and i have decided to join ;)
my noc is 3131. cio received my application in 29th of september2011. signed by MIKE. the visa office is damascus. i would be thankful if you could put my data in the list too.
also iam really stressful about the cap. at the time that my appliction received in cio the total application number was 260 for noc3131. and now the number is 402 :eek: do you think that the cap was reached b the time i sent my application?

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well, you have finished your part by sending application. Don't worry much about it.
regarding making CAP, well depends on how much application cio received in between Aug 15 - September 29.

In my understanding, CIO is now busy opening applications received during second week of August.

Be +ve, and wait your turn.

Thanks

frnk said:
hi every body
i find out the statistics and news daily from this forum and i have decided to join ;)
my noc is 3131. cio received my application in 29th of september2011. signed by MIKE. the visa office is damascus. i would be thankful if you could put my data in the list too.
also iam really stressful about the cap. at the time that my appliction received in cio the total application number was 260 for noc3131. and now the number is 402 :eek: do you think that the cap was reached b the time i sent my application?

R

RKC

frnk said:
hi every body
Welcome on board frnk :) We added you to the spreadsheet. Please provide your details : VO & fee payment method.

Regarding caps we can't say till some 3131s report here of their applications being returned due to cap reached. Stay positive. Wish you all the luck.

steelz

Sep 6, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RKC said:
Okay steelz, We all are waiting for your PER along with you. No worries, it should come soon.

None of us have had a mistake (or at least not reported till now) in ecas as far as CIO-ERC status is concerned.

You already have waited for 105 days , Jijitpie (106 days) & mann (103 days) are examples in front of us who patiently waited .

thats true thnx dear RKC for yr support

frnk

Nov 4, 2011
Kghimire said:
well, you have finished your part by sending application. Don't worry much about it.
regarding making CAP, well depends on how much application cio received in between Aug 15 - September 29.

In my understanding, CIO is now busy opening applications received during second week of August.

Be +ve, and wait your turn.

Thanks
thank you so much for our quick reply
if CIO is opening applications received during second week of August, and the number of received application in my noc increase around 30-40 each week... so in the most optimistic way the cap may reach in 3 weeks by the application received by the first week of september :'(
it is really out of my tolerance ...

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..