File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I don't know about the agency and I don't care about the agency.

But the hotel is 100% fake. The hotel does not exist. The website is very obviously fake and a scam web site.

Feb 28, 2024
[QUOTE="scylla,
May be you are right it can be fake who knows but what I mean to say here that the hotel never ask money to anyone or they not even contact me I have paid as per agency asked when I contact hotel they have refused that they are not hiring and they have terminate all the contract 2 months ago with Verla Services.
So why Verla Services didn't inform us why they keep on telling wait for further process.
Even Verla services issue a invoice to Delucia hotel asking money I don't know how to post picture here because hotel send me invoice receipt issued by Verla Services to Delucia Hotel there is bank details of Verla Services there is a name and adress with all details..
We know only one thing we did not paid to any hotel we have paid to Verla Services from Indonesia.

Feb 28, 2024
[QUOTE="scylla,
May be you are right it can be fake who knows but what I mean to say here that the hotel never ask money to anyone or they not even contact me I have paid as per agency asked when I contact hotel they have refused that they are not hiring and they have terminate all the contract 2 months ago with Verla Services.
So why Verla Services didn't inform us why they keep on telling wait for further process.
Even Verla services issue a invoice to Delucia hotel asking money I don't know how to post picture here because hotel send me invoice receipt issued by Verla Services to Delucia Hotel there is bank details of Verla Services there is a name and adress with all details..
We know only one thing we did not paid to any hotel we have paid to Verla Services from Indonesia.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
[QUOTE="scylla,
The hotel is fake. It does not exist.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
The hotel is fake. It does not exist.
Agree with @scylla ! Downtown Toronto hotels are regularly used by labor unions for conventions and union meetings. I am a member of COPE and we had one last weekend at Sheraton, which is at Queen’s St. The teachers union will hold their annual provincial convention next month in the same area. Ask any union members if they have heard of this delusion hotel.

Simply put, delusion hotel does not exist.

Reactions: Taran D and scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I also have same concerns I also got an offer from delucia the golden place hotel for waiter profile
It's a scam. The hotel does not exist

yohlie3

Feb 27, 2024
Last edited:

yohlie3

Feb 27, 2024
I also have same concerns I also got an offer from delucia the golden place hotel for waiter profile
I quoted @rcincanada2019 post: Agree with @scylla ! Downtown Toronto hotels are regularly used by labor unions for conventions and union meetings. I am a member of COPE, and we had one last weekend at Sheraton, which is at Queen’s St. The teachers' union will hold their annual provincial convention next month in the same area. Ask any union members if they have heard of this Delucia hotel. Simply put, Delucia Hotel does not exist.

yohlie3

Feb 27, 2024
[QUOTE="scylla,
the account Soumya gaubouji Morocco (scammer Delucia Hotel) has been reported to the Cohen Immigration Law

yohlie3

Feb 27, 2024
[QUOTE="yohlie3,
On Tue, Dec 26, 2023 at 5:48 PM
Dear Soumya,
Greetings from
we would like to inform you that your application with Delucia Hotel Mississauga Canada is still pending kindly pay the registration fee of USD 74 to the link which I earlier mention on my previous email.
once you done with payment kindly let me know through email or Whatsapp so we can process further with your application.
just a reminder kindly do not contact Delucia Hotel as of now we are communicate with the hotel.
The account Soumya gaubouji Morocco (scammer Delucia Hotel) has been reported to the Cohen Immigration Law

yohlie3

Feb 27, 2024
Greetings from Morocco.
I have applied job through one agency from Indonesia the agency called VERLA SERVICES , CONTACT NUMBER +62811945541.
They have provide me offer letter from Delucia Hotel and ask me to pay 74 USD online.
I have paid and then they told you after few days that the hotel is process for LMIA.
I do trust Verla Services but after so many days I have contacted the hotel on given number on appointment letter the hotel inform me we did not issue any appointment letter to any one from Morocco and we already cancell the contract with Verla services in Indonesia and we are not hiring any forigen workers we have hired only 2 person and there paper work is almost done.
Then I contact VERLA SERVICES in Indonesia regarding what hotel inform me frist 2 days Verla Services reply me and suddenly they have blocked me I have send email but no reply I have contacted to hotel and they clearly mention they are not hiring and as of now they are not yet open and then I send my appointment letter which I get from Verla Services from Indonesia to hotel and I received email this appointment letter is not issued by Delucia Hotel.
Verla Services clearly told me not to contact hotel until your visa not yet done and I paid 74 USD as Verla Services from Indonesia asked me to do.
From my side what I feel there is nothing to do with hotel if they are real or fake because they don't ask any money or they didn't provide direct job.
It's fake agencies like Verla Services from Indonesia who fooling people like us.
I have request to everyone if you receive any appointments letter kindly contact the company direct don't trap in agencies.
Thankyou
Hope my comment will be help full to anyone ...
The account Soumya gaubouji Morocco (scammer Delucia Hotel) has been reported to the Cohen Immigration Law

yohlie3

Feb 27, 2024
[QUOTE="yohlie3,
Just to let you know I AM back to Morocco last week I am not in Qatar right now I am on vacation is the one who ask me to pay not by anyone else I have email also as a proof..

Mirza2000

Feb 29, 2024
[QUOTE="scylla,
why some people is saying the hotel doesn’t exist and some people is saying I have contact the hotel how is possible I have also done background verification and I got report also so how it’s possible without correct information please don’t say anything is anyone is visit the location and have correct information please share