+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Scam Fake Hotel in Ontario

yohlie3

Feb 27, 2024
  • Please be alert for a job scam involving the alleged fraudulent issuance of Canadian work permits in exchange for payment processing for background verification services. This pertains to fraudulent job scams conducted by individuals of Indian origin in Canada and the USA.
  • Shedding light on modus operandi tactics in job scams associated with The Delucia Hotel at 2270 Dundas St E, Mississauga, ON L4X 1L9, Canada, with the scam website: https://www.deluciathegoldenpalace.com/. The address has been changed to 14 Neilson Dr, Etobicoke, ON M9C 1V6, Canada.
  • A fake hotel scam involves individuals presenting themselves as representatives of a Canadian company recruiting personnel for job vacancies in a newly established hotel in Canada.
  • The typical job scam modus operandi asks the candidate to solicit advance payment for verification services, directing victims to register and remit payment through a designated website.
  • The candidates are instructed to register on the designated website, https://www.getyoursselfverify.com/
  • The fake hotel issues spurious appointment job letters and requests candidates undergo background checks and register for payment processing for Verification Services, focusing on fraudulent issuance of Canadian Work Permits.
  • The fake hotel confirms that the candidates can be reimbursed for the verification cost upon arriving in Canada.
  • The correspondence with this fake hotel is primarily via email with limited direct communication channels, preferring intermediary contact and avoiding transparent communication.
We have submitted this report to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre and The Government of Ontario.

Reactions: scylla

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
  • Please be alert for a job scam involving the alleged fraudulent issuance of Canadian work permits in exchange for payment processing for background verification services. This pertains to fraudulent job scams conducted by individuals of Indian origin in Canada and the USA.
  • Shedding light on modus operandi tactics in job scams associated with The Delucia Hotel at 2270 Dundas St E, Mississauga, ON L4X 1L9, Canada, with the scam website: https://www.deluciathegoldenpalace.com/. The address has been changed to 14 Neilson Dr, Etobicoke, ON M9C 1V6, Canada.
  • A fake hotel scam involves individuals presenting themselves as representatives of a Canadian company recruiting personnel for job vacancies in a newly established hotel in Canada.
  • The typical job scam modus operandi asks the candidate to solicit advance payment for verification services, directing victims to register and remit payment through a designated website.
  • The candidates are instructed to register on the designated website, https://www.getyoursselfverify.com/
  • The fake hotel issues spurious appointment job letters and requests candidates undergo background checks and register for payment processing for Verification Services, focusing on fraudulent issuance of Canadian Work Permits.
  • The fake hotel confirms that the candidates can be reimbursed for the verification cost upon arriving in Canada.
  • The correspondence with this fake hotel is primarily via email with limited direct communication channels, preferring intermediary contact and avoiding transparent communication.
We have submitted this report to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre and The Government of Ontario.
I got this

Paras basnet

Feb 28, 2024
Yohlie 3 .
Greetings from Nepal.
stop posting fake news I have read your comment you are spreading fake news about this hotel.
Just to inform you this is located in queens street.
I have got job in same hotel with the help of my cousen brother and he is is Mississauga already from last 3 years the location mention by you it's there office and I have already done my biometric for visa process I have my LMIA my all documents already submitted in Kathmandu Canada VFS.
SO STOP SPREADING FAKE NEWS ...

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Yohlie 3 .
Greetings from Nepal.
stop posting fake news I have read your comment you are spreading fake news about this hotel.
I have got job in same hotel with the help of my cousen brother and he is is Mississauga already from last 3 years the location mention by you it's there office and I have already done my biometric for visa process I have my LMIA my all documents already submitted in Kathmandu Canada VFS.
What has the hotel promised you? Did you pay them anything?

Paras basnet

Feb 28, 2024
What has the hotel promised you? Did you pay them anything?
No I did not pay anything to anyone I got my LMIA paid by Hotel.
I paid only VFS charges to Kathmandu Canada VFS while submitting my documents and done with Bio Metric.
My application is still on process now.

Paras basnet

Feb 28, 2024
As I said earlier I have got this job through my cousen and even the hotel didn't ask or demand any money.
When I have received interview call I have asked if I need to pay they said no we don't charge anything.
It's direct not from any agency anyway may be it's luck.
But as I see here people are spreading fake news.
Most of the agencies doing like that they contact with employer in Canada and then charge the applicants with diffrent ideas and later they blame the employer..
Specially from INDIA, PAKISTAN. INDONESIA. Nepal also ..
Just waiting for my visa will be done and will update here

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
As I said earlier I have got this job through my cousen and even the hotel didn't ask or demand any money.
When I have received interview call I have asked if I need to pay they said no we don't charge anything.
It's direct not from any agency anyway may be it's luck.
But as I see here people are spreading fake news.
Most of the agencies doing like that they contact with employer in Canada and then charge the applicants with diffrent ideas and later they blame the employer..
Specially from INDIA, PAKISTAN. INDONESIA. Nepal also ..
Just waiting for my visa will be done and will update here
Your cousin can't just give you a job. It has to go through official government channels. The job needs to be publicly published, the future employer needs to prove they can't find anyone in Canada, then the LMIA takes a year, etc etc.
Just sounds too good to be true.

Reactions: Taran D and Shmiler

Paras basnet

Feb 28, 2024
Your cousin can't just give you a job. It has to go through official government channels. The job needs to be publicly published, the future employer needs to prove they can't find anyone in Canada, then the LMIA takes a year, etc etc.
Just sounds too good to be true.
This process already done that's why I got my LMIA it takes time already

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yohlie 3 .
Greetings from Nepal.
No one is spreading fake news except you. This is a scam. The hotel does not exist. We know this. You know this. You are a scammer.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I'm going to post again so that web searches pick this up.

The Delucia Hotel Golden Place is a job scam.

The Delucia Hotel Golden Place does not exist.

All job offers are fake.

Do not believe scammers who say they got work permits. They are scammers too.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Queen Street and what? Which intersection? What is the address on Queen Street of the scam hotel? Queen Street E or W?

If you are saying the scam hotel is real, you should be able to answer these questions immediately and very easily.

Over to you...

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yohlie 3 .
Greetings from Nepal.
Did we scare you away?

I want to remind everyone that Delucia The Golden Place hotel is fake and a scam. The hotel does not exist. There is no such hotel in Toronto. The website is run by scammers who steal your money.

The website is fake.

Delucia The Golden Place Hotel Job Scam

yohlie3

Feb 27, 2024
I'm going to post again so that web searches pick this up.

The Delucia Hotel Golden Place is a job scam.

The Delucia Hotel Golden Place does not exist.

All job offers are fake.

Do not believe scammers who say they got work permits. They are scammers too.
Thanks for your support Scylla. Much appreciated. I want to disseminate this info to ensure no more victims from this scammer gangster.

Reactions: scylla
Feb 28, 2024
Greetings from Morocco.
I have applied job through one agency from Indonesia the agency called VERLA SERVICES , CONTACT NUMBER +62811945541.
They have provide me offer letter from Delucia Hotel and ask me to pay 74 USD online.
I have paid and then they told you after few days that the hotel is process for LMIA.
I do trust Verla Services but after so many days I have contacted the hotel on given number on appointment letter the hotel inform me we did not issue any appointment letter to any one from Morocco and we already cancell the contract with Verla services in Indonesia and we are not hiring any forigen workers we have hired only 2 person and there paper work is almost done.
Then I contact VERLA SERVICES in Indonesia regarding what hotel inform me frist 2 days Verla Services reply me and suddenly they have blocked me I have send email but no reply I have contacted to hotel and they clearly mention they are not hiring and as of now they are not yet open and then I send my appointment letter which I get from Verla Services from Indonesia to hotel and I received email this appointment letter is not issued by Delucia Hotel.
Verla Services clearly told me not to contact hotel until your visa not yet done and I paid 74 USD as Verla Services from Indonesia asked me to do.
From my side what I feel there is nothing to do with hotel if they are real or fake because they don't ask any money or they didn't provide direct job.
It's fake agencies like Verla Services from Indonesia who fooling people like us.
I have request to everyone if you receive any appointments letter kindly contact the company direct don't trap in agencies.
Thankyou
Hope my comment will be help full to anyone ...