+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Scam Fake Hotel in Ontario

yohlie3

Feb 27, 2024
Greetings from Morocco.
I have applied job through one agency from Indonesia the agency called VERLA SERVICES , CONTACT NUMBER +62811945541.
They have provide me offer letter from Delucia Hotel and ask me to pay 74 USD online.
I have paid and then they told you after few days that the hotel is process for LMIA.
I do trust Verla Services but after so many days I have contacted the hotel on given number on appointment letter the hotel inform me we did not issue any appointment letter to any one from Morocco and we already cancell the contract with Verla services in Indonesia and we are not hiring any forigen workers we have hired only 2 person and there paper work is almost done.
Then I contact VERLA SERVICES in Indonesia regarding what hotel inform me frist 2 days Verla Services reply me and suddenly they have blocked me I have send email but no reply I have contacted to hotel and they clearly mention they are not hiring and as of now they are not yet open and then I send my appointment letter which I get from Verla Services from Indonesia to hotel and I received email this appointment letter is not issued by Delucia Hotel.
Verla Services clearly told me not to contact hotel until your visa not yet done and I paid 74 USD as Verla Services from Indonesia asked me to do.
From my side what I feel there is nothing to do with hotel if they are real or fake because they don't ask any money or they didn't provide direct job.
It's fake agencies like Verla Services from Indonesia who fooling people like us.
I have request to everyone if you receive any appointments letter kindly contact the company direct don't trap in agencies.
Thankyou
Hope my comment will be help full to anyone ...
Hi scammer, you tried to use the data of the candidate submitted by our client. GOTCHA!!! Finally, we got you.....the candidate was not in Morocco. You scammer!! We kept all your fake emails.!!!

Reactions: Taran D

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Greetings from Morocco.
I have applied job through one agency from Indonesia the agency called VERLA SERVICES , CONTACT NUMBER +62811945541.
They have provide me offer letter from Delucia Hotel and ask me to pay 74 USD online.
I have paid and then they told you after few days that the hotel is process for LMIA.
I do trust Verla Services but after so many days I have contacted the hotel on given number on appointment letter the hotel inform me we did not issue any appointment letter to any one from Morocco and we already cancell the contract with Verla services in Indonesia and we are not hiring any forigen workers we have hired only 2 person and there paper work is almost done.
Then I contact VERLA SERVICES in Indonesia regarding what hotel inform me frist 2 days Verla Services reply me and suddenly they have blocked me I have send email but no reply I have contacted to hotel and they clearly mention they are not hiring and as of now they are not yet open and then I send my appointment letter which I get from Verla Services from Indonesia to hotel and I received email this appointment letter is not issued by Delucia Hotel.
Verla Services clearly told me not to contact hotel until your visa not yet done and I paid 74 USD as Verla Services from Indonesia asked me to do.
From my side what I feel there is nothing to do with hotel if they are real or fake because they don't ask any money or they didn't provide direct job.
It's fake agencies like Verla Services from Indonesia who fooling people like us.
I have request to everyone if you receive any appointments letter kindly contact the company direct don't trap in agencies.
Thankyou
The hotel web site is fake and a scam. This is very obvious to anyone who is Canadian. Don't give them money or your personal information - and don't contact them directly. They will scam you just like the agency scammed you.

Feb 28, 2024
[QUOTE="yohlie3,
Just to let you know I AM back to Morocco last week I am not in Qatar right now I am on vacation and Verla Services is the one who ask me to pay not by anyone else I have email also as a proof..
I beleve it's Verla Services who spreading

yohlie3

Feb 27, 2024
Greetings from Morocco.
Thankyou
Hi fake scammer, we will publish your email to this victim - the recruitment agency that you contacted. We are a legal firm and support our clients!

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
[QUOTE="yohlie3,
Just to let you know I AM back to Morocco last week I am not in Qatar right now I am on vacation and Verla Services is the one who ask me to pay not by anyone else I have email also as a proof..
Delucia The Golden Palace Hotel does not exist. It is all fake. There is no hotel. The hotel website is fake.

Anyone who tries to argue otherwise is part of the scam.

Delucia The Golden Palace Hotel - SCAM

Delucia The Golden Palace Hotel - FAKE JOBS

Delucia The Golden Palace Hotel - SCAMMERS

yohlie3

Feb 27, 2024
[QUOTE="yohlie3,
Hi Scammer, we have your letterhead asking for the candidate to pay the background check payment and to be reimbursed. The victims also received your letterhead for this issue for the payment!!!!

Feb 28, 2024
[QUOTE="yohlie3, if you are legal firm why you ask us to pay no one else ask us to pay only your agency ask to pay and I think you forget that you send email to us regarding paying money.
Why your agency didn't mention about your email to us when you ask us to pay online.
You are scammer because your agency is asking money not a third party...
Now all of us knows that's why you are trying to save your name so you can ask another applicant to pay ..
Mention your email also send to us regarding to pay online we did not receive any email or any calls from third party we receive emails from VERLA SERVICES only.. mention your emails and Whatsapp chat also..
And you are telling me I am a scammer I am not a scammer I am a victim and you are scammer ... If you are true why you ask us to pay money mention your email also

yohlie3

Feb 27, 2024
[QUOTE="yohlie3, if you are legal firm why you ask us to pay no one else ask us to pay only your agency ask to pay and I think you forget that you send email to us regarding paying money.
Why your agency didn't mention about your email to us when you ask us to pay online.
You are scammer because your agency is asking money not a third party...
Now all of us knows that's why you are trying to save your name so you can ask another applicant to pay ..
Mention your email also send to us regarding to pay online we did not receive any email or any calls from third party we receive emails from VERLA SERVICES only.. mention your emails and Whatsapp chat also..
And you are telling me I am a scammer I am not a scammer I am a victim and you are scammer ... If you are true why you ask us to pay money mention your email also
You directed the client to register for the background check on a certain website. The payment was made to that website. Thank God, our client didn't ask for any payment from the candidate!!!! Keep spreading your story, Scammer. We keep all the email correspondences that you have done with our client!

Feb 28, 2024
[QUOTE="yohlie3,
On Tue, Dec 26, 2023 at 5:48 PM Vera Lingga <vera.lingga@verlaservices.com> wrote:
Dear Soumya,
Greetings from Verla Services Indonesia.
we would like to inform you that your application with Delucia Hotel Mississauga Canada is still pending kindly pay the registration fee of USD 74 to the link which I earlier mention on my previous email.
once you done with payment kindly let me know through email or Whatsapp so we can process further with your application.
just a reminder kindly do not contact Delucia Hotel as of now we are communicate with the hotel.
Best Regards,
Vera Lingga
Director | Verla Services
p. +62 811 945 541

Please consider the environment before printing this email

yohlie3

Feb 27, 2024
All the victims received the hotel letterhead about the inquiry for asking for the background check payment in advance!

Last edited:

yohlie3

Feb 27, 2024
[QUOTE="yohlie3,
On Tue, Dec 26, 2023 at 5:48 PM Vera Lingga <vera.lingga@verlaservices.com> wrote:
Dear Soumya,
Greetings from Verla Services Indonesia.
we would like to inform you that your application with Delucia Hotel Mississauga Canada is still pending kindly pay the registration fee of USD 74 to the link which I earlier mention on my previous email.
once you done with payment kindly let me know through email or Whatsapp so we can process further with your application.
just a reminder kindly do not contact Delucia Hotel as of now we are communicate with the hotel.
Best Regards,
Vera Lingga
Director | Verla Services
p. +62 811 945 541

Please consider the environment before printing this email
What a fake email you quoted from our client. We keep all the correpondences record from your fake hotel. Thanks God! You made it very clear that you are SCAMMER!!! We will report to the the Cohen Immigration Law about this scammer post on this forum and submitted all your email correspondences !!!

Feb 28, 2024
On Mon, Feb 26, 2024 at 3:20 PM Yohnna lie yohannalie3@gmail.com wrote:
Dear Soumya.
Greetings from Legal Team.
We are trying our best to refund your amount which we ask you to pay.
Kindly be patient and we still communicate with Delucia Hotel if they continue the hiring there is small miss communication between Verla Services and Delucia Hotel.
Kindly do not contact Delucia Hotel till further notice.
Warm Regards
Yohanna Lie
Legal Team
Verla services

yohlie3

Feb 27, 2024
On Mon, Feb 26, 2024 at 3:20 PM Yohnna lie yohannalie3@gmail.com wrote:
Dear Soumya.
Greetings from Legal Team.
We are trying our best to refund your amount which we ask you to pay.
Kindly be patient and we still communicate with Delucia Hotel if they continue the hiring there is small miss communication between Verla Services and Delucia Hotel.
Kindly do not contact Delucia Hotel till further notice.
Warm Regards
Yohanna Lie
Legal Team
Verla services
Keep spreading your words!! We have submitted all evidences to Cohen Immigration Law.

Feb 28, 2024
So you means to say I am creating email adress by my self just to let u know who ever you are this is the email id of Verla Services trying to reach me always and now some legal team it's all about your agency don't blame anyone else for your mistake as of now we all knows about your agency you are the one who ask us to pay not a third party I hope all will read this and know about your agency ...
I don't have time to argue here anyway my money is gone I know it will not come back for sure