+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Scam Fake Hotel in Ontario

yohlie3

Feb 27, 2024
why some people is saying the hotel doesn’t exist and some people is saying I have contact the hotel how is possible I have also done background verification and I got report also so how it’s possible without correct information, please don’t say anything is anyone is visit the location and have correct information please share
Yes, you paid a background check for nothing.....read the post from the beginning (their modus operandi). The hotel photos are taken from various accounts. Check their Google review website. Make sure you don't pay for other costs. The scammer fake hotel has discredited Verla Services. Note: the account Soumya gaubouji Morocco (scammer Delucia Hotel) has been reported to the Cohen Immigration Law.

Reactions: scylla

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
why some people is saying the hotel doesn’t exist and some people is saying I have contact the hotel how is possible I have also done background verification and I got report also so how it’s possible without correct information please don’t say anything is anyone is visit the location and have correct information please share
Read my post, post #35. I frequent that area. Sheraton hotel is at Queens St. There’s no delusion hotel.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
why some people is saying the hotel doesn’t exist and some people is saying I have contact the hotel how is possible I have also done background verification and I got report also so how it’s possible without correct information please don’t say anything is anyone is visit the location and have correct information please share
because many of us live in Toronto and know the neighborhood. The hotel does not exist

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The scammers are trying to convince you this is real to steal your money.

I literally have lived in Toronto all of my life. This hotel does not exist.

A number of the photos on the website aren't even Toronto or Canada. It's all obviously very fake.

Mirza2000

Feb 29, 2024
Yes, you paid a background check for nothing.....read the post from the beginning (their modus operandi). The hotel photos are taken from various accounts. Check their Google review website. Make sure you don't pay for other costs. The scammer fake hotel has discredited Verla Services. Note: the account Soumya gaubouji Morocco (scammer Delucia Hotel) has been reported to the Cohen Immigration Law.
But I am not in touch with Verla service. There is another consultancy in India and the consultancy is very reputable even I have visited the the consultancy and it can’t do scams he did not ask for any money before LIMIA and visa process so how he can do fake

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
But I am not in touch with Verla service. There is another consultancy in India and the consultancy is very reputable even I have visited the the consultancy and it can’t do scams he did not ask for any money before LIMIA and visa process so how he can do fake
The hotel does not exist. Your choice what you do.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
As per hotel website it’s saying it’s a pre opening hotel so how it exist
It does not exist. Anyone can make a website and tell you stuff.
Would you believe me saying that I am actually the Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau? I am on this forum to see how immigration works from an immigrants point of view.

Mirza2000

Feb 29, 2024
Than
It does not exist. Anyone can make a website and tell you stuff.
Would you believe me saying that I am actually the Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau? I am on this forum to see how immigration works from an immigrants point of view.
Thanks dear for your kind help

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
As per hotel website it’s saying it’s a pre opening hotel so how it exist
If they are already hiring people, then the hotel would have to be standing and close to being opened. Once again, no such hotel exists. No such building exists. There are photos on the website that aren't event Canada. It's a scam site.