Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18, 2012
Doc's Request.
ARC requested Sept 28,2012 ARC sent October 18,2012... RCMP Sent Dec 17,2012. Additional court documents sent March 25, 2013.
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
April 5, 2012
Med's Request
First medical March 2011, REDO Medical July 30, 2012
Med's Done....
August 16, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27, 2013
LANDED..........
May 30, 2013
Did anyone that applied in january not receive an AOR from their visa office?

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
PLEASE HELP THANKS IN ADVANCE - VERY IMPORTANT!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :-\ :-\

While everyone else is so happy, on our GCMS notes, they stated that they could not not move ahead with our case for 3 reasons: no biodata on back of card, forgot to put ND as visa office in medical form, and "Sponsor: Canadian citizen residing in England (according to one of the forms, she was supposed to resume residency on March 30, 2012." :eek: :eek: :-\ :-\

I had a ticket to return to UK from India, and she was going to buy a ticket from there to Canada. I was going to return then if my mother was able to come to India and visit my husband's family and return with her (but not possible because of her mother's health problems). I need to be protected by my husband, have him with me to travel across the world, which I cannot do alone and living without my husband for a long and unknown amount of time will disable me because I am not able to continue anything in my life or make plans without my husband. We are both together in India now and attending interview together at the end of the month.

What should we do in this case? I need him emotionally and to be there for me, I is not well not because of the situation in India (I suffered with malaria, heat wave sickness, severe stomach infections and breathing problems, weakness the entire time I have been here, 6 months) and I feel like I am being punished just because of stress and pressure to return to Canada without my husband, which is very unfair, especially because I would not know when we would see each other again, and our anniversary is next month). My husband (applicant, is not working right now because of my health, and he is the only one who is able to take me to the doctor if needed and the only one here who knows English and can understand me.

I am currently on a 5 year entry visa (like tourist visa). I am thinking that they might say "Sponsor, you go and establish yourself back in Canada ALONE, find a job and start your studies again. Applicant, you go establish your ties to India ALONE and find a full time job and work for a while before you can get visa". To me that idea is against basic human rights and as a Canadian citizen as it is forced separation and gives me a sick feeling about my country. I always feel ready to pass out, sometimes ready to pass away with the extreme heat and dust and problems caused by them. :eek: :eek: :'( :'(

PLEASE give some suggestions!!! I feel I am doing something wrong just because I want to be with my husband, and it is not fair that our family is torn apart by someone saying, "Oh, dont you know you are not allowed to live with your husband during the process?" :'( :'( :-\ :-\

LeisaP

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18, 2012
Doc's Request.
ARC requested Sept 28,2012 ARC sent October 18,2012... RCMP Sent Dec 17,2012. Additional court documents sent March 25, 2013.
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
April 5, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
August 16, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27, 2013
LANDED..........
May 30, 2013
Ashunandal..
Just to confirm
You are a canadian citizen residing in UK?
Or you are a permanent resident of canada residing in UK?

And how long have you been in the UK for.?

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
LeisaP said:
Ashunandal..
Just to confirm
You are a canadian citizen residing in UK?
Or you are a permanent resident of canada residing in UK?

And how long have you been in the UK for.?
hi LeisaP
i am a Indian Citizen and my wife is a Canadian citizen. i was in UK on study Visa for last 1 year and she came to meet me in Uk on tourist visa and we got married in UK. after living together for 6 months in UK, we came to India for reception. after 2 months we went to UK again for 2 months and filed our application from UK. now we are living in India and waiting for interview. we will go to Canada together only after getting my visa :)

alf+jlh

Aug 28, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 6, 2012
AOR Received.
CIC-M:Feb 21, 2012
File Transfer...
Mar 21, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 16, 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
June 14, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 13, 2012
LANDED..........
July 26, 2012
For those that have landed.... Did anyone have a goods to follow list larger then the form? If so did you use more than one form or attach a separate piece of paper?

And there is no limit right? I mean I understand there is on alcohol and tobacco but for normal everyday use stuff that my husband has is there a limit?

alf+jlh

Aug 28, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 6, 2012
AOR Received.
CIC-M:Feb 21, 2012
File Transfer...
Mar 21, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 16, 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
June 14, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 13, 2012
LANDED..........
July 26, 2012
LeisaP said:
Did anyone that applied in january not receive an AOR from their visa office?
Yah we didn't. I emailed them though and they confirmed AOR.

Have you considered ordering the notes? For $5 it couldn't hurt :)

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
alf+jlh said:
For those that have landed.... Did anyone have a goods to follow list larger then the form? If so did you use more than one form or attach a separate piece of paper?

And there is no limit right? I mean I understand there is on alcohol and tobacco but for normal everyday use stuff that my husband has is there a limit?
I used a spreadsheet but you can use a B4A. No limit.

LeisaP

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
April 5, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
August 16, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27, 2013
LANDED..........
May 30, 2013
alf+jlh said:
Yah we didn't. I emailed them though and they confirmed AOR.

Have you considered ordering the notes? For $5 it couldn't hurt :)
O okay.
Ya I emailed them last week so hopefully they will answer back and confirm the AOR.

I was thinking about it. But I thought u have to be in canada to order them.
I'm currently staying with my spouse in mexico while we wait for the VISA.
Is there anyway I can order them from here? Like use my parents address or something? :-\

jand

Nov 5, 2011
Request for Passport

Hi there.

My husband's application for PR was received by Canada Immigration January 25 2012 and last week "Decision Made" appeared on the website! But he hasn't received a request for his passport. Many people seem to receive that and send in the passport before the decision is made. Does anyone know why there's a difference? How long do you think it will take for him to be asked to send his passport in? I'm assuming they need it so something can be inserted into the passport.

Thanks

jan

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
Re: Request for Passport

jand said:
Hi there.

My husband's application for PR was received by Canada Immigration January 25 2012 and last week "Decision Made" appeared on the website! But he hasn't received a request for his passport. Many people seem to receive that and send in the passport before the decision is made. Does anyone know why there's a difference? How long do you think it will take for him to be asked to send his passport in? I'm assuming they need it so something can be inserted into the passport.

Thanks

jan
are you sure its not for sponsor??
DM appears under sponsor's details or applicant's details?? you should post in "thread for paris" they can understand your situation much better
if its under applicant's name, you can contact your MP
good luck :)

alish

May 1, 2012
http://tinyurl.com/76xr8cz
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
08/09/2012
Med's Done....
01-03-2012
Passport Req..
02-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-11/12-2013
LANDED..........
LANDED!!!!!! 02/25/13
can anyone order these notes?? and what are the notes? and where can u order them from???

LeisaP said:
O okay.
Ya I emailed them last week so hopefully they will answer back and confirm the AOR.

I was thinking about it. But I thought u have to be in canada to order them.
I'm currently staying with my spouse in mexico while we wait for the VISA.
Is there anyway I can order them from here? Like use my parents address or something? :-\

jand

Nov 5, 2011

ashunandal said:
are you sure its not for sponsor??
DM appears under sponsor's details or applicant's details??
if its under applicant's name, you should contact your MP
good luck :)
Thanks. I'm the sponsor and received my approval email in April....and the Decision Made...appeared with his details, so I assume it's re his application for PR.

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
alish said:
can anyone order these notes?? and what are the notes? and where can u order them from???
yes anyone, living inside Canada can order on behalf of applicant. GCMS notes are computer generated notes about your application. you can get all information about your case and notes made by your visa officer (what s/he thinks about your case)
you can check my post on this thread about gcms notes,

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thread-for-applicants-of-new-delhi-2010-t45583.0.html

best of luck :)

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012

jand said:
Thanks. I'm the sponsor and received my approval email in April....and the Decision Made...appeared with his details, so I assume it's re his application for PR.
ok im not sure about paris VO, you should post in "thread for paris VO".
in my VO, they ask for passport at the Beginning of process :eek: and hold for 6-7 months

LeisaP

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
April 5, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
August 16, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27, 2013
LANDED..........
May 30, 2013
ashunandal said:
hi LeisaP
i am a Indian Citizen and my wife is a Canadian citizen. i was in UK on study Visa for last 1 year and she came to meet me in Uk on tourist visa and we got married in UK. after living together for 6 months in UK, we came to India for reception. after 2 months we went to UK again for 2 months and filed our application from UK. now we are living in India and waiting for interview. we will go to Canada together only after getting my visa :)
hmm.
and they stated she had to return to canada march 2012?
even though she is a canadian citizen..
is there a reason why she had to return to canada?
did she tell them she would go back on that day. or did they request her to go back to prove you would be residing in canada when you received your visa?

im just curious because that seems odd that they would say she has to be in canada.. when she is a citizen, you dont have to be in canada during the process...
i am a canadian citizen and im staying in mexico with my husband while we wait for our process. and i dont need to go back at any certain time. because before we came here i was living in canada my whole life. i didnt have to prove we would move back. as i am technically just here as a tourist.